A win Friday night keeps us at Etihad next week

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

golden hawk
Club Player

what a win 1 point yay great stuff !!!!!

your friendly neighbourhood hawk
saintnick12
Club Player

golden hawk wrote:what a win 1 point yay great stuff !!!!!
The only thing better than beating the pies by 10 goals plus, is beating them by point after giving them a sniff. The big group of young collingwood ferals who gathered behind me were shattered after the euphoria of them hitting the front. It was great to see us fight back and pinch it. Keeps us in Melbourne next week and after some fantastic performances, gives us something to build on for next week. It will be interesting to see the squad next week...will they bring a few more back? Who will hold their place?

"At the end of the day, a coach and a fitness adviser doesn't make a good football team, they're not the only ones who got us to two Grand Finals." Lenny Hayes. 27/9/2011.
golden hawk
Club Player

saintnick12 wrote:
golden hawk wrote:what a win 1 point yay great stuff !!!!!
The only thing better than beating the pies by 10 goals plus, is beating them by point after giving them a sniff. The big group of young collingwood ferals who gathered behind me were shattered after the euphoria of them hitting the front. It was great to see us fight back and pinch it. Keeps us in Melbourne next week and after some fantastic performances, gives us something to build on for next week. It will be interesting to see the squad next week...will they bring a few more back? Who will hold their place?
so right there hurts them more being beaten by a point lol last i saw you guys were 80 them 37 3rd q i was so tired had to go to bed did not expect them to come back at all thought you would beat them by 100 easy did your young guys run out of legs ? to let them slightly back in ? i am happy you guys won just was wondering how they got back in

your friendly neighbourhood hawk