Who's making the trip?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Batnoe

Who's making the trip?

Am interested in knowing who is making the trip to round 1 vs Sydney and if there is a meeting place before and after game?

Cheers in advance!!

Ghost Like
Saintsational Legend

I'll be up there...looking forward to it. Staying near Star City I think.

saintnick12
Club Player

Myself and the family are making the trip. Driving up and turning it into a mini holiday over 5 days. Staying two nights with friends in Cronulla, one in darling harbour (the night before the game), and one in bathurst as my husband is into car racing and wants to check it out.

"At the end of the day, a coach and a fitness adviser doesn't make a good football team, they're not the only ones who got us to two Grand Finals." Lenny Hayes. 27/9/2011.
Saint Bev
SS Life Member

Oh, yeah, girls weekend away, look out Sydney :lol:

Qld Saints Supporter Group
cowboy18
Saintsational Legend

I'll be there!

BackFromUSA
Saintsational Legend

will be there ... details TBC

AwayInUSA no longer ... have based myself back in Melbourne for a decade of Saintsational Success (with regular trips back to the USA)

"Saintsational Player Sponsor 2007 - 2018"
jk23
Club Player

Saint Bev wrote:Oh, yeah, girls weekend away, look out Sydney :lol:
Same here Bev, hubby coming too he is a sainter now :lol:

Milan Faletic
Saintsational Legend

cowboy18 wrote:I'll be there!
Give 'em your best Drummoyne cheer for me, Cowboy.

Milan Faletic
Saintsational Legend

Raise hell, Bev :lol: :lol: :lol:

Milan Faletic
Saintsational Legend

saintnick12 wrote:Myself and the family are making the trip. Driving up and turning it into a mini holiday over 5 days. Staying two nights with friends in Cronulla, one in darling harbour (the night before the game), and one in bathurst as my husband is into car racing and wants to check it out.
Not going to the Dubbo Zoo? :lol: :lol: :wink:

saintnick12
Club Player

Milan Faletic wrote:
saintnick12 wrote:Myself and the family are making the trip. Driving up and turning it into a mini holiday over 5 days. Staying two nights with friends in Cronulla, one in darling harbour (the night before the game), and one in bathurst as my husband is into car racing and wants to check it out.
LOL, no, not this time. We are planning on attempting to drive all the way up (to Bathurst) in one day, which might be interesting with a two year old in tow. Given we are going up for the game mainly and my husband is really a reluctant footy follower, I have to give in and do the day in Bathurst too... :wink: We'll also do a day in Sydney and a day in Cronulla. Haven't had a good holiday in ages, so this will have to do...at least it includes the Saints :wink:

I have only ever been interstate once for a game...the infamous sirengate game in Tassie, so I'm really looking forward to it. The countdown is on.

"At the end of the day, a coach and a fitness adviser doesn't make a good football team, they're not the only ones who got us to two Grand Finals." Lenny Hayes. 27/9/2011.
Milan Faletic
Saintsational Legend

saintnick12 wrote:
Milan Faletic wrote:
LOL, no, not this time. We are planning on attempting to drive all the way up (to Bathurst) in one day, which might be interesting with a two year old in tow. Given we are going up for the game mainly and my husband is really a reluctant footy follower, I have to give in and do the day in Bathurst too... :wink: We'll also do a day in Sydney and a day in Cronulla. Haven't had a good holiday in ages, so this will have to do...at least it includes the Saints :wink:

I have only ever been interstate once for a game...the infamous sirengate game in Tassie, so I'm really looking forward to it. The countdown is on.
Hope you are sitting with Saints supporters cause if you're not you will not believe the ignorance of some of the Swans supporters. After 7 years up there I had a bit of both and it is so much better to be sitting with footy people.

Batnoe

Well we have to meet up haha, i can have some young males for you and the girls!!

I am just going to get my ticket at the gate, i know gen ad should be fine at a ground that holds 100k and only gets 30k there

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

The Jiggsters there! :lol: With family and friends from our seats at the "Dome we call home" :lol:

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
Spinner
Saintsational Legend

Im going......Still havnt booked any accommodation.....

Any suggestions on good places to stay????

saintnick12
Club Player

Milan Faletic wrote:
saintnick12 wrote:
Milan Faletic wrote:

Hope you are sitting with Saints supporters cause if you're not you will not believe the ignorance of some of the Swans supporters. After 7 years up there I had a bit of both and it is so much better to be sitting with footy people.
Yep, definately planning on sitting with the saints supporters. I just tried to get some tickets, but they were coming up down the other end near the swans cheer squad...don't want that... :wink:
I will have to call them or go into a shop I think. Thats the only annoying thing about trying to do some of these things online... what the computer thinks is a great cheap seat (ie next the swans cheersquad), is great if you're a swans supporter, but not for the saints. According to the sticky in the cheersquad thread we are in 142 so will try to get seats near there later in the week... Getting closer now...can't wait. Roll on round 1....

Selhurst Saint
Club Player

We are going, there should be a good turnout of Saints up there by the looks of it.

"...If there has been one recurring theme through this whole shocking mess, it has been the misguided, inflated egos and their ill-judged determination to cling to long-standing old boy friendships. The bad advice that has guided the selfish and culpable James Hird has not only punctuated this saga but symbolised it..."
saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

i might go :)

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
Badlands
Club Player

Will be there!!

"I'm in the middle of a long conversation with my audience. It'll be a lifelong journey for both of us by the time we're done." - Bruce Springsteen.
nuttsy
Club Player

Accomodation is booked, just need tickets

mrkiss
Club Player

im in

me and the girls
there first ever sydney trip and my 1st at the big sydney ground
hopefully I wont be dazzled by the new sydney scarves like last time

bright orangey red sucks

jonesy
Saintsational Legend

Was not intending on doing any interstate trips this year,but now it's only 4-5 weeks away...f*ck it,I'll be there!

Races pre game saturday is always the go as a nice warm up

Bring back the Lockett era
riewoldt12

Spinner wrote:Im going......Still havnt booked any accommodation.....

Any suggestions on good places to stay????
novotel :-) close to ground. got tickets for game the other day & are in bay 105 =I sydney end im guessing.

3rd generation saint
Saintsational Legend

Unfortunately my brother has a business trip in New Zealand that weekend.
Damn, do enjoy the trips to Sydney, get to spend time with my brother and watch us beat the Swans.

Except for the sanity nothing much has been lost.
tomnz
Club Player

I will be there too.
Stay near by to the ground,,,,