Any news at FAMILY DAY?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Rice Paper
Club Player

Any news at FAMILY DAY?

Didn't make it this year, a bit too far and was watching some boxing instead.

Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

We went along - a good day - we broke the membership record for St Kilda. My son got a Rhys Stanley jumper. Had a few kicks and took some marks. Just don't attend hoping to get many autographs anymore - I think training has to be the place for that this year.

“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.”

― Aristophanes

If you have a Bee in your Bonnet - I can assist you with that - but it WILL involve some smacking upside the head!
Spinner
Saintsational Legend

Picked up some player jumpers real cheap....and shorts.

Also, Fisher will miss weeks...source ross lyon.

Didnt both with the player signings....But at least some wise heads came up with the idea that if they are going to stick players into tents.....at least separate them so the cue's remain relatively even.

Moccha
Saintsational Legend

What's weeks?

First 6 rounds?

Another opportunity awaits!
Spinner
Saintsational Legend

Moccha wrote:What's weeks?

First 6 rounds?
Didnt say....but it sounded like more weeks than less to me.

perfectionist
Saintsational Legend

2?

saintnick12
Club Player

Moccha wrote:What's weeks?

First 6 rounds?
He said a couple....didn't confirm more than that. He must have had a scan this morning as Ross was much more upbeat about his chances last night. Said now it was worse than they thought.

Also , had a great day with the kids. Also didn't bother with the autograph signing...queues were so long. Haven't been for a few years, but last time I went it was so much easier. That comes with success I suppose and is good for the club. My two year old is obsessed with Nick Riewoldt at the moment. When Nick was being interviewed, we were standing to the side and he was on my husbands shoulders and he started crying...Riewoldt cuddle.... The poor thing couldn't understand why he couldn't just walk straight up there and meet him and have a cuddle. So cute. I'm hoping to get to training at some stage this year as a few seconds with him would be such a highlight for my son and I think the chance would be much better at training, than at days like today, unless you were prepared to get there very early and line up for ages in the sun - not a great idea with a two year old. BTW, does anyone know if there is any fan involvement up in Sydney next week...ie a training session, or do they fly up on the day....

"At the end of the day, a coach and a fitness adviser doesn't make a good football team, they're not the only ones who got us to two Grand Finals." Lenny Hayes. 27/9/2011.
Spinner
Saintsational Legend

perfectionist wrote:2?
:lol: