Live site for Round 1??

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Maxstar22 wrote:
Liam_G wrote:
Maxstar22 wrote:Just spoke to a lovely lady at the Rosstwon Hotel in Carnegie
It's only a minutes walk from Carnegie station also, on the Cranbounre/Pakenham lines, and 1 stop from Caulfield for those coming up on the Frankston line.

I've watched a game or two at the Rosstown, it's my local. Not a bad venue.
Yeh it isn't too bad. Although it was much better in the old days before they did it up and put all the bloody pokies in it.

So are we Elgin or Rossy?? Votes please :lol:
I'm truly not fussed, but Id vote Rosstown happily admitting its 10 min walk from my house :-)

Watched a game there a couple of seasons ago...one end of the TAB has a flatscreen on the wall, is kind of outta the way and has chairs and tables. There was a dozen or so Saints fans purely there to watch the game and the area held it comfortably. The bar is close and theres snacks available (plus a huge bistro in the next room if you get there early enough)

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
Solar
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:
Maxstar22 wrote:
Liam_G wrote:
It's only a minutes walk from Carnegie station also, on the Cranbounre/Pakenham lines, and 1 stop from Caulfield for those coming up on the Frankston line.

Yeh it isn't too bad. Although it was much better in the old days before they did it up and put all the bloody pokies in it.

I'm truly not fussed, but Id vote Rosstown happily admitting its 10 min walk from my house :-)

Watched a game there a couple of seasons ago...one end of the TAB has a flatscreen on the wall, is kind of outta the way and has chairs and tables. There was a dozen or so Saints fans purely there to watch the game and the area held it comfortably. The bar is close and theres snacks available (plus a huge bistro in the next room if you get there early enough)
back into civilisation... so kids what have we decided? I'm happy to come visit down south :)

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
n1ck
Saintsational Legend

I think im going to have to pass on both!

I have a friends birthday in Richmond so HOPEFULLY they will be showing the game on the big screens there - if not, I will kill him.

Maxstar22
Club Player

Solar wrote:
saint66au wrote:
Maxstar22 wrote:
Liam_G wrote:

back into civilisation... so kids what have we decided? I'm happy to come visit down south :)
Ok - I vote for the Rossy.

Shall we meet alittle earlier and grab a bite to eat?

PS - I don't have any internet at home for a few more days, so can Solar and/or SS66au text me with their plans.

Solar
Saintsational Legend

we will be driving up from geelong so if you want a lift (means you can have drinks :) )..... dinner sounds good, perhaps 5:30 - 6???

FQF
In richo I trust

cps
Club Player

The Rosstown is always a good spot to watch the interstate games.

The thing that annoys me is that I actually live in St Kilda but I can't find anywhere local that shows the Saints games :x

Maxstar22
Club Player

OK so it's the Rosstown Hotel in Carnegie to watch the game on Sat night if anyone is interested.

We will be there from 5.30pm onwards. The bistro opens at 6pm if you want to eat in there (need to make a booking though).

We will be in the TAB/Sports section where they also serve bar meals.

I vote for bar meals, then we can get a nice table and seat right in front of the screen. Don't want to miss out 8-)

Hope to see a few of you there :lol:

Solar
Saintsational Legend

bar meals will be the death of me one day... great food!!! Can't wait, so up for this! Someone might have to buy me a drink to calm me down :D :D

FQF
In richo I trust

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Count me in :-)

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor