Major Dilema

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

westy
Club Player

Major Dilema

I want to see the smug bunch of arsewipes at Collingwood get brought back down to earth with a thud, but I can't bring myself to barrack for Geelong tomorrow night!

I'm livin' in a madhouse
Kate
Club Player

The more carried away they get, the bigger the thud when they fall. Who cares who wins, it's just a home and away game.

Gabba
SS Hall of Fame

Draw with a lot of injuries for Geelong, arrests for the Pies! :lol:

ozrulestrace
SS Hall of Fame

Re: Major Dilema

westy wrote:I want to see the smug bunch of arsewipes at Collingwood get brought back down to earth with a thud, but I can't bring myself to barrack for Geelong tomorrow night!
I feel the same.

Which is the lesser of two evils?

dcstkfc
Saintsational Legend

ozrulestrace wrote:
westy wrote:I want to see the smug bunch of arsewipes at Collingwood get brought back down to earth with a thud, but I can't bring myself to barrack for Geelong tomorrow night!
I feel the same.

Doubtless Geelong is the lesser of two evils. Doubtless a Collingwood win will lead to eventual joy when they doubtless lose a Grand Final (to us). Doubtless this thread should be in the opp. forum.

STRENGTH THROUGH LOYALTY.

‎''I still get really excited, and I've got the '66 thing up on the wall in a frame … You look at it and think: one day, we want to achieve that.''- Arryn Siposs
bigred
Saintsational Legend

I hope they belt the living suitcase out of each other.

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
IluvHarvey
SS Life Member

ozrulestrace wrote:
I feel the same.

I have no problems as Geelong is a very good side. Collingwood are just scum bags.

I hope the filth get smashed and all these pathetic creatures at my work can crawl back into their little holes and I can here something different than "Pies this and Pies that"

Did I mention how much I hate collingwood?

"It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress."
clarky449
Saintsational Legend

Opposition forum?

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93
IluvHarvey
SS Life Member

clarky449 wrote:Opposition forum?
It won't answer you!!

"It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress."
saintnick12
Club Player

IluvHarvey wrote:
ozrulestrace wrote:
I feel the same.

I have no problems as Geelong is a very good side. Collingwood are just scum bags.

I hope the filth get smashed and all these pathetic creatures at my work can crawl back into their little holes and I can here something different than "Pies this and Pies that"

Agree. While the Geelong supporters are annoying, at least they have something to hang their hats on (ie their two premierships and three GF's in a row). If the Cats smash them, should shut the pies fans up for a while. The other positive is it evens things up a bit on the ladder...Pies are two games ahead of us and Cats only one.

"At the end of the day, a coach and a fitness adviser doesn't make a good football team, they're not the only ones who got us to two Grand Finals." Lenny Hayes. 27/9/2011.
westy
Club Player

saintnick12 wrote:
IluvHarvey wrote:
ozrulestrace wrote:
I feel the same.

Agree. While the Geelong supporters are annoying, at least they have something to hang their hats on (ie their two premierships and three GF's in a row). If the Cats smash them, should shut the pies fans up for a while. The other positive is it evens things up a bit on the ladder...Pies are two games ahead of us and Cats only one.
You are spot on. It's settled then. I hope can sit down and watch a pleasant Friday night game in preparation for an even better one on Sunday!

I'm livin' in a madhouse
markp
Saintsational Legend

No dilema at all.

I only ever want the filth to win if they are playing the scum.

I hope the cats make them look like richmond, and mick blows a gasket.

Griggsy
SS Life Member

bigred wrote:I hope they belt the living suitcase out of each other.
The pies don't have the stuff required to impose physicality, they tried against us and failed. Against Geelongs bodys they will be bruised and battered.....yay.

Wonder if Harry Obrien will try ruffle Lings feathers at the start :lol: :lol:

saintnick12
Club Player

westy wrote:
saintnick12 wrote:
IluvHarvey wrote:
ozrulestrace wrote:
I feel the same.

You are spot on. It's settled then. I hope can sit down and watch a pleasant Friday night game in preparation for an even better one on Sunday!
On the same note, we want Sydney to beat Freo so that Freo comes back to the pack too. Mind you, most importantly of all....we need to win, which is no certainty.

"At the end of the day, a coach and a fitness adviser doesn't make a good football team, they're not the only ones who got us to two Grand Finals." Lenny Hayes. 27/9/2011.
GSG
Club Player

It's probably the old "the good news and bad news" bit:
The good news ... Collingwood lost, the bad news .... Geelong won.

Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

Why would you care? Is St Kilda playing in that game? No, so who cares?

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell
roxanne
Club Player

Go the Cats!

"He spoke of his stride, his power and his willingness to push himself to exhaustion. All of the things that are on display each weekend in the No 12 jumper" Garry Lyon
fingers
Saintsational Legend

Look on the bright side. One of them will lose :)

saintnick12
Club Player

fingers wrote:Look on the bright side. One of them will lose :)
Exactly

Statsman
Club Player

Gabba wrote:Draw with a lot of injuries for Geelong, arrests for the Pies! :lol:
That'd be nice, but it'd be even better if the ground opened up and swallowed them both along with their fans!

"Ask not what your teammates can do for you. Ask what you can do for your teammates." - Earvin 'Magic' Johnson
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Could it be that?

Late in the 3rd Quarter of a bruising and injury riddled game, where both benches are reduced to one man each and the lights go out. They then have to return on Monday Night to finish the match !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

desertsaint
Saintsational Legend

fingers wrote:Look on the bright side. One of them will lose :)
at worst only one will win!

"The starting point of all achievement is desire. "
borderbarry
Saintsational Legend

Think positive. If the Pies win, we can say that they have beaten everyone, but us.

dals_da_bomb
Club Player

i honestly hope geelong rip them a new one.

The Tiger and the Lion may be more powerful, but the Wolf does not perform in the circus.
matrix
Saintsational Legend

cats by 40 points