Good luck to Stanley but...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Damm!

We lost by five goals, Rhys was ineffective, got 2 kicks, no goals and looked lost against West Coast.

There you go.....

A mirky crystal ball, it's all onwards and upwards from the above :lol:

Waltzing St Kilda
SS Hall of Fame

I expect him to lay a tackle in the forward 50. And since we're the last-ranked team in that category this year, that's gotta be an improvement.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

I'd love for Stanley, Steven and Heyne to all play and have really good games, so much so, that the NAB rising star selection panel find it really hard to seperate them to give the round 9 nomination....

Then I can :P to the people who say we have no good kids coming through.

borderbarry
Saintsational Legend

I can see him in the ruck in place of McEvoy, who was disappointing last week. But then again, Dawson and McQualter have been disappointing all year and they are persevered with!

Bardon Saint
Club Player

borderbarry wrote:I can see him in the ruck in place of McEvoy, who was disappointing last week. But then again, Dawson and McQualter have been disappointing all year and they are persevered with!
Keeping Dawson, I understand. We don't have a logical full back as a replacement (alas Maguire, Hughton). But McQualter should have armo, steven and now heyne nipping at his heels. I once considered Ross and his team as quite hard nosed when selecting the side after dropping players like Ball, milne and dal at various times. They should make a few more hard calls to eradicate inconsistencies.

shmic_s
Club Player

Bardon Saint wrote:
borderbarry wrote:I can see him in the ruck in place of McEvoy, who was disappointing last week. But then again, Dawson and McQualter have been disappointing all year and they are persevered with!
Keeping Dawson, I understand. We don't have a logical full back as a replacement (alas Maguire, Hughton). But McQualter should have armo, steven and now heyne nipping at his heels. I once considered Ross and his team as quite hard nosed when selecting the side after dropping players like Ball, milne and dal at various times. They should make a few more hard calls to eradicate inconsistencies.
We don't know what KPI's they're setting for each player. But yeah i hope that behind closed door he's being consistant with the players and selections etc.