Filth wont play us again this year

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

claystreet
Club Player

Filth wont play us again this year

Micky Milkshake states in an article that the cats are the only top 4 side from last year that the filth play twice this year. Was i dreaming we finished 2nd or does the milkshake not rate us at all... ????

Watch out flogger you get us in round 16 again and hopefully Roo is back and the we are firing on 12 cylinders so we can give you flogs another lesson in footy.

8-)

longtimesaint
Club Player

They also play the bulldogs twice -Round 1 and 11

One year will be our year
Leo.J
SS Life Member

Winston Malthouse needs a script... just like Tony Abbott does.

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Oh my goodness gracious;

Is this thread suggesting that the absolute pillar of society, Michael Malthouse is a LIAR

I will not believe it until it is confirmed by joffaboy !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

Statsman
Club Player

Should we start a dedicated Collingwood forum? I know Luke Ball plays for them these days, but I don't see why we need so many threads on this board about Collingwood. Who cares! :roll:

"Ask not what your teammates can do for you. Ask what you can do for your teammates." - Earvin 'Magic' Johnson
Moods
Saintsational Legend

I thought what he said is that Geelong is the only current top 4 team that they play twice, at least that's what I think he meant. I know the man's a flog but fairs fair :wink:

claystreet
Club Player

Statsman wrote:Should we start a dedicated Collingwood forum? I know Luke Ball plays for them these days, but I don't see why we need so many threads on this board about Collingwood. Who cares! :roll:
Has nothing to do with Luke Ball, its about us playing the filth twice as apposed to once that was stated by MM via the media (as to how i saw it in print)

Its not about Collingwood per se its about us and if you dont care about what being put up as a thread 1: get your argument correct before your you open your yap and 2: If you dont like it dont read it and pyss off... :roll: :roll: :roll:

philtee
Club Player

Quote from the news story on the AFL's website -
"They are the only top four side from last year that we play twice so that gives us 10 weeks to work on it."
He's losing the plot...Bucks, take over now !

clarky449
Saintsational Legend

philtee wrote:Quote from the news story on the AFL's website -
"They are the only top four side from last year that we play twice so that gives us 10 weeks to work on it."
He's losing the plot...Bucks, take over now !
Misquoted, he said im pretty sure something along the lines as ' Where the only top four team that play Geelong twice'

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93
35...LEGEND
Club Player

Re: Filth wont play us again this year

claystreet wrote:Micky Milkshake states in an article that the cats are the only top 4 side from last year that the filth play twice this year. Was i dreaming we finished 2nd or does the milkshake not rate us at all... ????

Watch out flogger you get us in round 16 again and hopefully Roo is back and the we are firing on 12 cylinders so we can give you flogs another lesson in footy.

8-)
Probably what Eddie promised Mick before season start 8-) .............Mick just hasn't had a good look at the fixture yet.

In for a rude shock. :lol: