Friday night's violence at McKinnon

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
Stillwaiting wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
Stillwaiting wrote: The

piss off stillwaiting, I'm a leftie and reckon these pr1cks should be reamed to they bleed :evil:

However every case is different. In this particular case, they were .
Stillwaiting wrote:The right of a judge to give a suspended sentence should be suspended
Dont be stupid. You want to live under a Stalinist rule? You want to live under totalitarian repression.

Everyone has rights, unfortunately even these arseholes. However judges aren't the fkwits that most shockjock MTR lunar right morons make them out to be.

These tossers can do time and most judges will give it to them.
Apolagies, I did not mean to offend and on reading it again was poorly worded on my part
Apologies to you stillwaiting.

Shouldn't have said piss off.

We are both in furious agreement on this one.
No problem, and yes we are all in agreement on this issue

I love this club
borderbarry
Saintsational Legend

They should reinstate the Bodgy Squad (With new and younger members of course).

For you youngsters out there that dont remember the bodgy dyas, in the 50's . things were pretty bad with youngsters brawling in the CBD and inner suburbs. (The boys were Bodgies and the girls Widgies). They formed the Bodgy Squad. With tough street Policemen roaming in plain clothes, and giving these louts a taste of their own medicine. Alan Jeans was a member of the bodgy squad. It did not take that long before the streets of Melbourne were quiet again.

Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

borderbarry wrote:They should reinstate the Bodgy Squad (With new and younger members of course).

For you youngsters out there that dont remember the bodgy dyas, in the 50's . things were pretty bad with youngsters brawling in the CBD and inner suburbs. (The boys were Bodgies and the girls Widgies). They formed the Bodgy Squad. With tough street Policemen roaming in plain clothes, and giving these louts a taste of their own medicine. Alan Jeans was a member of the bodgy squad. It did not take that long before the streets of Melbourne were quiet again.
Basically we need more cops on the streets

I love this club
Ice Wolf
Club Player

Stillwaiting wrote:
borderbarry wrote:They should reinstate the Bodgy Squad (With new and younger members of course).

No we need cops who can beat these s***s up without worrying that they will be thrown in jail themselves.

Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

Ice Wolf wrote:
Stillwaiting wrote:

No we need cops who can beat these s***s up without worrying that they will be thrown in jail themselves.

Dont know about beating the shyte out of these numb nuts, but certainly a bit more support authority for the cops and a tougher sentencing would help. I think they did that in New York and cleaned the place up.

And it needs to be a visable police presence as well.

I love this club
snoopygirl
SS Life Member

Ice Wolf wrote:
Stillwaiting wrote:

No, we need people to take more responsibility over their own behaviour & the behaviour of their friends.

For the record, I quite often catch trains late at night on the Frankston line & have only felt frightened once & that was more for the small children getting off the train whilst surrounded by an extremely large group of drunk teenagers at Carrum station a few months ago.

Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

snoopygirl wrote:
Ice Wolf wrote:
Stillwaiting wrote:

No, we need people to take more responsibility over their own behaviour & the behaviour of their friends.

For the record, I quite often catch trains late at night on the Frankston line & have only felt frightened once & that was more for the small children getting off the train whilst surrounded by an extremely large group of drunk teenagers at Carrum station a few months ago.

I agree 100% Snoopygirl, but the problem is they are just not doing that these days. And there is also a lack of respect for authority in the last few years, they have little concern for consequences of their actions

I love this club
degruch
Saintsational Legend

snoopygirl wrote:
Ice Wolf wrote:
Stillwaiting wrote:

No! We need...Robocop!

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Ice Wolf wrote:
Stillwaiting wrote:

the bodgy squad made few arrests.......gave you a clip over the ears and/or a kick up the bum and sent you on your way......and you dared not complain when you got home in case you copped similar treatment from the old man......but that was when families had a mum and a dad.....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
Ice Wolf wrote:
Stillwaiting wrote:

the bodgy squad made few arrests.......gave you a clip over the ears and/or a kick up the bum and sent you on your way......and you dared not complain when you got home in case you copped similar treatment from the old man......but that was when families had a mum and a dad.....
Yep, a clip around the ear and driven home in a divvy van would sort most out. Unfortunatly these days the parents would get arrested for abuse and the copper would be sacked.

I love this club
aussierules0k
Saintsational Legend

Last edited by aussierules0k on Wed 20 Oct 2010 3:38am, edited 1 time in total.

wasaintsfan
Club Player

i personally havent had any trouble when in melbourne. Walking city etc. Though ud c more when u live there.

GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend
Location: Kicked out of the Coffee Shop, Settlement Pub, Cranbourne

wasaintsfan wrote:i personally havent had any trouble when in melbourne. Walking city etc. Though ud c more when u live there.
Personally, I think there should be a greater police presence on internet forums, prosecuting people who ignore punctuation and use sms speak in posts.

Australia...... Live it like we stole it....... Because we did.
Sunil_saint
Club Player

Joffaboy Wrote:
One guy filmed the prIcks on his mobile so I hopw they all get caught and get put in the big house and arse raped for years.
Maybe their parents can accompany them as well.They ALL will have every opportunity (and time ) to sit down for years to come and "discuss" where their lives went wrong and where BASIC parental discipline was neglected..........(thats inbetween the floggings of course) .........

GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend

Sunil_saint wrote:Joffaboy Wrote:
One guy filmed the prIcks on his mobile so I hopw they all get caught and get put in the big house and arse raped for years.
Maybe their parents can accompany them as well.They ALL will have every opportunity (and time ) to sit down for years to come and "discuss" where their lives went wrong and where BASIC parental discipline was neglected..........(thats inbetween the floggings of course) .........
Their parents would have to care first. The trouble is that they don't.

degruch
Saintsational Legend

GrumpyOne wrote:
wasaintsfan wrote:i personally havent had any trouble when in melbourne. Walking city etc. Though ud c more when u live there.
Personally, I think there should be a greater police presence on internet forums, prosecuting people who ignore punctuation and use sms speak in posts.
Robocop?

GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend

degruch wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote:
Robocop?
Genetically and mechanically engineered police person you mean?

degruch
Saintsational Legend

GrumpyOne wrote:
degruch wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote:
Robocop?
Genetically and mechanically engineered police person you mean?
Hmmm...maybe Tron's the guy for the job then?

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

aussierules0k wrote: Thanks for the perspective s66au.

imho... the trains were far worse in the 70's with rampant skinheads running amok. Blood flowed thick and fast up city laneways behind the venues, bashings were common... but not reported much.

The media distracts us with knives or similar stories to keep us distracted, in a perpetual state of fear, so we wont rise up en-mass over real crime stories like the great swine-flu rip off. Basically big business robbed us to pay for flu shots we didn't want or need. How? Media alerts us to a "problem". We react. Pharma has a solution. Gov enables and ensures the resulting massive profits for the pharma's. It's a big club and we're not in it.

Problem, Reaction, Solution is the order of the day.

rexy was right on the money... stop looking to others to save us, we must do it ourselves. Sure, we can put a guard at every station, but what about between stations and in the car parks... who's gonna police that?

Fact 1) There will never be enough police to ensure everyones safety 100% of the time.
Fact 2) Fear sells papers and allows politicians to appear to be doing something.

".... then ya look outside ya window... chirp, chirp, chirp... where's all this shyte happening?" Bill Hicks.
Extremely good post AOK.

Agree with all of it, especially the skinheads and sharpie gangs of the 70's.

Ever go to an AC/DC gig in the 70's? Got beaten up more than one by sharpies in Sydney. Got knocked out by a can of full beer at an Alice Cooper concert in 1976.

Your point on the reporting of information is also spot on.

The sooner Murdoch puts his rags on subscription the better we all will be.

This law and order crappola is metered out by the fear merchants like MTR and the other lunar right. More police means more infringements on your civil rights.

Anyway we know how corrupt the various police forces in Australia are, what make you think more of them would change anything for the better?

Still the bastards who terrorised women and children need the s.hite kicked out of them IMHO.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
aussierules0k
Saintsational Legend

Last edited by aussierules0k on Wed 20 Oct 2010 3:38am, edited 1 time in total.

Gabba
SS Hall of Fame

Used to get off at McKinnon but now live in Caulfield... have had some interesting experiences at or near both stations.

On another note, walking past the Royal Exhibition Building the other night with mates some morons decided to try and fight us. We were just walking along (3 guys, 3 girls all around 20) and about fifteen kids of about 14 years old walked through us and then turned around and went nuts. Far too many of them to protect ourselves (and they looked the type to have knives), we just kept walking and they eventually stopped following us.

starsign
Club Player

Yep good one Barry!
Is it New York who have some kind of Citizen Vigilante group...Angels?? on the Met ?

Just wonder what the old WW 1&2 diggers would think of and even do to a bunch of teenagers that want to carry on like this in the country they were prepared to lay down there lives for!!

GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend

aussierules0k wrote:Hi jb and go :)
Long time no hair!
Speak for yourself baldy...... there's no carpark in the middle of my forest.

The Sainter
Club Player

What will happen when they get caught is a judge will probably say that because their great great great grandparents were given a hard time on the boats bringing out the convicts to Australia they should be shown leniency and should only have to do community work. I say lets start putting these scum away for a few years as they are brain dead and never have the guts to go one on one as they are cowardly thugs.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

GrumpyOne wrote:
aussierules0k wrote:Hi jb and go :)
Long time no hair!
Speak for yourself baldy...... there's no carpark in the middle of my forest.

...just an empty space???....... :wink:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.