Fevola story

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

I Love Peter Kiel
Club Player

Fevola story

Isn't it amazing that the Footy Show has a direct interview with Jonathan Brown to deny this story, complete with Dorothy Dixer questions from "Four Eyes" Barrett......a courtesy no one at the saints has been afforded in any of the so-called "scandals" this year.

This really makes my blood boil!

In honour of those who went before, in the dark and desperate years.
clarky449
Saintsational Legend

Different circumstances I reckon

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93
saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

there were indirect but quotes from Browny on radio this morning also denying the rumours -

and given their handling of media and incidents on recent years they Saints prefer to SAY nothing rather than get into debates.- To have control of information.

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
Thinline
Saintsational Legend

Crap. Brown is a liar.

My very reliable oil is that a filthy drunk Fevola made a genuine and quite grotesque play for Sharman's wife and that Brown apparently knocked Fev all but unconscious for his trouble.

Now my source is a rock, but it's hearsay. It may be a rumour. It may just be scuttlebutt. It may be an exaggeration. But it deserves something beyond a Dorothy Dix level of inquiry.

But Browny's one of the boys. So too Fev for all his idiocy. Can't have them dragged through the mud can we.

Barrett is a dog BTW. The least respected journo of them all. Untrustworthy and locked out by most clubs hence his tendency to report on rumour (ie by guesswork).

Just keep winning St Kilda. Rise above the circus.

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
I Love Peter Kiel
Club Player

Thanks for the support thinline.

I kind of smelt a rat because they just dealt with it a little too neatly.... like they were doing the Lions and Brown a favour.

Voss got 3 drug-assisted flags (plus brisbane got BIG salary cap concessions) now he's tried to 'buy' another flag as coach. It won't work 'coz Fev is a bad egg capable of destroying the club.

When the truth comes out Brown will look like a to*l.

In honour of those who went before, in the dark and desperate years.
Moccha
Saintsational Legend

Thinline wrote:
Now my source is a rock, but it's hearsay. It may be a rumour. It may just be scuttlebutt. It may be an exaggeration. But it deserves something beyond a Dorothy Dix level of inquiry.
Is that Jaimie Charman's wife or Justin Sherman's wife?

Not sure what you mean other than - did he make it up?

Another opportunity awaits!
fingers
Saintsational Legend

I got the story DIRECTLY from the brother of a Brisbane player - who was also a footballer.

bigred
Saintsational Legend

Mind if I put that in my sig...?

Sums up how I feel right now :P

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
fingers
Saintsational Legend

bigred wrote:
Mind if I put that in my sig...?

Sums up how I feel right now :P
Yeah - that's good ;)

Moccha
Saintsational Legend

fingers wrote:I got the story DIRECTLY from the brother of a Brisbane player - who was also a footballer.
I'll take a guess either Sam Power or Cory McGrath

Another opportunity awaits!
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

and some of you wanted him at St Kilda, for shame! :shock:

Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

Thinline wrote:Crap. Brown is a liar.

My very reliable oil is that a filthy drunk Fevola made a genuine and quite grotesque play for Sharman's wife and that Brown apparently knocked Fev all but unconscious for his trouble.

But Browny's one of the boys. So too Fev for all his idiocy. Can't have them dragged through the mud can we.

Barrett is a dog BTW. The least respected journo of them all. Untrustworthy and locked out by most clubs hence his tendency to report on rumour (ie by guesswork).

With this one I have a source who IS very close - above is very very accurate - allegedly. But it actually went further from Fev and Johnno Brown laid two beautiful punches to Fev...apparently. And yeah Sherman not Charman...

FWIW

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

Sorry, yes, Sherman.

My mistake.

So in addition to the apparent scoop surrounding the game's most controversial off season signing, here we have an assault (at least two counts) of the kind government's are desparate to stamp out (hey, admittedly the protagonists here aren't Asian or African...whole other story) and a possible sexual assault as well.

HELLLLOOOOOOOOOO HUN??? ANYONE THERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHANNEL EDDIE?????? HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Funny. No one seems to be in at the moment.

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
jonesy
Saintsational Legend

It seems there are many sources that are saying the denial is BS.

One wonders if this cover up is a favour asked by the club or Voss. You can only assume they are trying to protect FEv as he may have gone completly off the rails with this....as in being a danger to himself?

Bring back the Lockett era
Middo
Club Player

Moccha wrote:
fingers wrote:I got the story DIRECTLY from the brother of a Brisbane player - who was also a footballer.
I'll take a guess either Sam Power or Cory McGrath

Raph Clarke ???

Jack Newnes happy to be a Saint !!!! PS and to hit a target !!!