MRP and Pies

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Spinner wrote:
stinger wrote:...king hit...mongrel act by a mongrel person and a sh!t player...would rather have him in the side, actually...he can't play football....
Cloke can definately play.
You arent allowed to say a Pies player can play on this forum. They are all terrible. Somehow they are half a game behind us. Amazing.

degruch
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Spinner wrote:
stinger wrote:...king hit...mongrel act by a mongrel person and a sh!t player...would rather have him in the side, actually...he can't play football....
You arent allowed to say a Pies player can play on this forum. They are all terrible. Somehow they are half a game behind us. Amazing.
Who would you have Cloke ahead of in our team?

35...LEGEND
Club Player

Spinner wrote:
Probably a 1 in 5 chance of playing a good one.

Them good odd's if you get to play against 21.

Stand up and be counted EDDIE !!! :lol:

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

degruch wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Spinner wrote:
I dont know what that has to do with anything but Kosi for sure if you want a name.

degruch
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
degruch wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Spinner wrote:
I dont know what that has to do with anything but Kosi for sure if you want a name.
Well, if Cloke's so great that no-one on a Saints forum can deride him, surely he must be magnificent?

Hmmm, Kosi, eh? Line ball...at least Kosi can ruck and play back.

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Spinner wrote:
Maybe we should invoke the ACTUAL Forum rule from the Collingwood version of SS..and I quote..

intolerance of the support of AFL clubs other than Collingwood is actively encouraged.

and throw in for good measure..

Supporters of other AFL clubs may be warned just for showing up. Supporters of Essendon and Richmond may receive two warnings and Carlton supporters will be banned on the spot as a time-saving measure. Supporters of South Australian teams will be treated with great disdain as well as being warned - and may not retaliate. What are you doing here anyway?

LOL..and I reckon it gets a bit blinkered in here sometimes ;-)

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
chook23
Saintsational Legend

degruch wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
degruch wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Spinner wrote:

Well, if Cloke's so great that no-one on a Saints forum can deride him, surely he must be magnificent?

Might be fighting a losing battle there degruch
:wink:

saint4life
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

degruch wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
degruch wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Spinner wrote:

Kosi hasnt played back for 9 years. His rucking is average but he is a good follower. If we are talking about forwards and we are talking this year which I assume we are I dont think it is even close to line ball but hey Cloke as 2 negitives apparently, he is a Cloke and plays for the Pies.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Spinner wrote:

he must do it then when i'm overseas.....oh...hang on...i haven't been os in the past 6 years.... :roll:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
degruch wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
degruch wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Spinner wrote:

Kosi hasnt played back for 9 years. His rucking is average but he is a good follower. If we are talking about forwards and we are talking this year which I assume we are I dont think it is even close to line ball but hey Cloke as 2 negitives apparently, he is a Cloke and plays for the Pies.
Cloke's ok, still young enough to get better, his goal kicking from directly in front lets him down.

St Ick
SS Hall of Fame

Cloke may turn out to be ok, but the SUPERSTAR beat up by the media about him is completely unwarranted. He wouldn't be in the top 100 players in the AFL and is overrated in every sense of the word. I always laugh seeing his name in Mike Sheahans top 50 year in year out.

Strength through Loyalty
Go those mighty Sainters!!
Pwoit
Saintsational Legend

SainterK wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
degruch wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
degruch wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Spinner wrote:

Cloke's ok, still young enough to get better, his goal kicking from directly in front lets him down.
I just quoted because I was enjoying the symmetry of the obsessive quoting :)

degruch
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:Kosi hasnt played back for 9 years. His rucking is average but he is a good follower. If we are talking about forwards and we are talking this year which I assume we are I dont think it is even close to line ball but hey Cloke as 2 negitives apparently, he is a Cloke and plays for the Pies.
So, he hasn't set foot in the defensive half of the ground in 9 years? I find that hard to believe, I've seen him back there this year.

I'll do the work for you, sigh. You'd put Cloke in ahead Pattison or McEvoy on their current form, as a forward, but I'm sure the club would rather pay our guys wages. He's not brilliant, get over it. We'll have more trouble with Chris Dawes or Leigh Brown.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

cloak b4 kozi???

crikey now ive heard it all

off my xmas card list

the blokes shite

yipper
SS Life Member

Back to the tribunal / MRP system for a moment. This article from Patrick Smith is a very good and accurate reflection of how the AFL's judicial process is seen:

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/sp ... -e6frg7t6-

It is a good read.

I want to stand for something. I'm a loyal person and I think at the end of my career it will be great to look back and know that I'm a St Kilda person for life.
- Nick Riewoldt. May 19th 2009.
matrix
Saintsational Legend

errr
npo worky?

nice leg pull
lol

yipper
SS Life Member

matrix wrote:errr
npo worky?

nice leg pull
lol
Oops, doesn't appear to be working. Anyways, it is in the Australian written by Patrick Smith. I am not technically savvy enough to get the correct link working!!!

I want to stand for something. I'm a loyal person and I think at the end of my career it will be great to look back and know that I'm a St Kilda person for life.
- Nick Riewoldt. May 19th 2009.