Re the Serial pest

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saint patrick
Saintsational Legend

Re the Serial pest

Just give him a holiday MODS for FFS...:roll:

Hijacks every thread with his negativity and excessive bating even after a great top 4 achieving win like today..

Will probably bite here as well..

Is just not adding anything positive to this great Site IMO ...

Still not convinced he is really a saint's supporter

The T word is a real possibility :x

Never take a backward step even to gain momentum.....

'It's OK to have the capabilities and abilities, but you've got to get it done." Terry Daniher 05

"We have beauty in our captain and we have a true leader in our coach. Our time will come"
Thinline.Post 09 Grand final.
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Re: Re the Serial pest

saint patrick wrote:Just give him a holiday MODS for FFS...:roll:

Hijacks every thread with his negativity and excessive bating even after a great top 4 achieving win like today..

plugger66 wrote:You're funny!

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
saint patrick
Saintsational Legend

:twisted:

'It's OK to have the capabilities and abilities, but you've got to get it done." Terry Daniher 05

"We have beauty in our captain and we have a true leader in our coach. Our time will come"
stinger
Saintsational Legend

Twellhe T word is a real possibility :x

well...i believe the fool is a troll........always have ...always will......an afl stoolie no less.....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
BackFromUSA
Saintsational Legend

i never get involved with this stuff BUT I love reading Saintsational and I feel this time I should weigh in ... I have to agree the posting of just one member here has become a nuisance aimed to ruin most threads and I believe he / she wants to be just that OR is designed to be just that so that bickering becomes the focus rather than legitimate footy chatter ... so perhaps a suspension ... AFTER a warning is appropriate for the old Plug

AwayInUSA no longer ... have based myself back in Melbourne for a decade of Saintsational Success (with regular trips back to the USA)

"Saintsational Player Sponsor 2007 - 2018"
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

just ignore him he gets off on the attention if he doesnt get a bite then he will go away

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
goodie
Club Player

Am I the only one who thought this would be about Milney?

Sam23
SS Life Member

I quite like plugger.

wry sense of humour, but funny nonetheless.

Goddard.
VietNam_Saint
Club Player

no idea which person you guys are talking about ?

Could be one of a few. Mind you , I'd easily have a stab in the dark.

What will be next from this club ?
S.A Saint
Club Player

goodie wrote:Am I the only one who thought this would be about Milney?
got me also. :lol:

"Heroes are never forgotten, but legends never die"
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Your fascination is fascinating. Started a thread on Rooy being completely back and Kosi gone IMO. Big deal. Had a go at some getting upset with umpires. I suggest i am one of the least negative on here unless to be a real Saints supporter you need to hate umpires. media, commentators, every other footy team, Dame Nellie Melba and Sherlock Holmes. Just show me all these negative threads and also where I have a go at a poster personally before they have a go at me.

Still I must say I am fascinated you would even care. It is a complement though.

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:

Your fascination is fascinating. Started a thread on Rooy being completely back and Kosi gone IMO. Big deal. Had a go at some getting upset with umpires. I suggest i am one of the least negative on here unless to be a real Saints supporter you need to hate umpires. media, commentators, every other footy team, Dame Nellie Melba and Sherlock Holmes. Just show me all these negative threads and also where I have a go at a poster personally before they have a go at me.

Still I must say I am fascinated you would even care. It is a complement though.
Yep, that is what it takes.

You always stick up for the umps and most media.

Strange.

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Strange.
Well them i aint a true Saints fan but for someone like that I do a fair bit for the club ans spend a hell of a lot of money. I'd rather go to the footy and think we will get an equal go from the umps than thinking they are all against us. I'd rather read a paper thinking most clubs get the positivity and negativity they deserve at the time instead of thinking it is only club that gets negative press.

Middo
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:

Here we go again .... :lol:

Jack Newnes happy to be a Saint !!!! PS and to hit a target !!!
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Strange.
Well them i aint a true Saints fan but for someone like that I do a fair bit for the club ans spend a hell of a lot of money. I'd rather go to the footy and think we will get an equal go from the umps than thinking they are all against us. I'd rather read a paper thinking most clubs get the positivity and negativity they deserve at the time instead of thinking it is only club that gets negative press.
Must say I preferred plugger65 myself.

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Gee, with all respect to you St Pat..I thought starting a thread deliberately to bait another poster was warning-worthy. Maybe things are different now

Ive never met plugger and at times I disagree with his opinions, but..Im going to defend him in this case cos I think this attack is unjustified.

He and I have something is common I reckon and thats gettin frustrated when some people on here are sooooo one-eyed that logic and reason goes out the window. the two main subjects for this are the tribunal and umpiring. According to some on here..

1. Any tribunal decision that results in a St Kilda suspension is clearly corrupt and the result of the AFL hating us. Ditto any other teams player who gets off are clearly being looked after by the AFL.

2. Any game that doesnt result in a free kick tally of 45-0 St Kilda's way has been appallngly umpired to the point of corruption

IMO, all plugger66 is guilty of most of the time is remembering that theres 16 sides in the competition, that occasionally other teams will get free kicks that are justified and that occasionally Saints players deserve the tribunal suspension they recieve. Sadly for some thats unpalatable and anyone who thinks differently is obviously an AFL employee :roll:

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
bigred
Saintsational Legend

14.5k posts really indicate that he is beyond a troll.

14.5k posts...why bother getting annoyed with him.

I had more of an issue with some of the posts on the Lovett thread last week.

Some of those were worthy of the banstick.

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
markp
Saintsational Legend

I'd ban the lot of ya.

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:

Strange.
Another way of looking at it is that Plugger tries to look at umpiring decisions from an unbiased point of view. I like it that Plugger doesn't follow the knee-jerk, they're all morons, abuse them at all costs approach that lots of posters have to umpires. He's actually thinking about the game rather than mindlessly abusing because that's what you're supposed to do with umpires.

What makes the forum an interesting place are diverse views and P66 is entitles to his opinion like everyone else.

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

st.byron wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:

Strange.
Another way of looking at it is that Plugger tries to look at umpiring decisions from an unbiased point of view. I like it that Plugger doesn't follow the knee-jerk, they're all morons, abuse them at all costs approach that lots of posters have to umpires. He's actually thinking about the game rather than mindlessly abusing because that's what you're supposed to do with umpires.

What makes the forum an interesting place are diverse views and P66 is entitles to his opinion like everyone else.
Agree 100%, well said :-)

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
degruch
Saintsational Legend

markp wrote:I'd ban the lot of ya.
Troll.

markp
Saintsational Legend

degruch wrote:
Troll.
I'd ban you twice.

degruch
Saintsational Legend

markp wrote:
degruch wrote:
Troll.
I'd ban you twice.

saint patrick
Saintsational Legend

Middo wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Here we go again .... :lol:
Talk about come in spinner :roll: :twisted: :wink:

bigred
Saintsational Legend

I have a massive banstick.

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....