Hun Disgrace

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Saintstragic

I am not a jounalist, I am just a person like you who found something that disgusted me and posted it. It is no wonder most people just read Saintsational and do not post anything because people get the wrong idea about them. I also sent you a PM with the link of the page that I was quoting from.... Bye won't be posting again!

Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

Saintstragic wrote:The players cop enough from outside this forum, without us adding to it....I would rather string up the journalists that are muck raking than name and shame the players myself, just how I feel....Sorry!
Just in case you are still lurking I deleted your PM without opening it. You are a Collingwood supporter (aka fondler of sewer rats) and I despise anyone that has inappropriate relations with sewer rats.

Saintstragic

I have contacted the Administrators and asked that my account be deleted, I did not deserve your abuse as a Saints member and a new poster --it would have been more educational if you had pointed out what you thought I had done wrong rather than calling me a Collingwood supporter and trying to label me something that I am not. Good for you, hope you have a nice day.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Yep over the top. At least some here give new posters a good go. Afterall 7 posts is a good go.

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

Saintstragic wrote:I have contacted the Administrators and asked that my account be deleted, I did not deserve your abuse as a Saints member and a new poster --it would have been more educational if you had pointed out what you thought I had done wrong rather than calling me a Collingwood supporter and trying to label me something that I am not. Good for you, hope you have a nice day.
My suggestions Don't jump because of 1.
we need fresh new ideas in life and many need to learn- old and new.

:?

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
B W and R all over
SS Hall of Fame

A lot was made about how drunk Fev was at the Brownlow last year and he was.

But what isn't as well known is that Mark Robinson was by far the second most pissed at the function.

Not that you'll hear much about that in the Herald-Sun.

25 minutes to make a name for yourself like you've never made before.
Thinline
Saintsational Legend

B W and R all over wrote:A lot was made about how drunk Fev was at the Brownlow last year and he was.

But what isn't as well known is that Mark Robinson was by far the second most pissed at the function.

To be honest, Robinson still looks like he's carrying the same hangover.

Slob.

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

B W and R all over wrote:A lot was made about how drunk Fev was at the Brownlow last year and he was.

I've had a few big ones on the town with Robbo and he knows how to knock em back. He is a shocking role model for our young and aspiring journalist.

GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend
Location: Kicked out of the Coffee Shop, Settlement Pub, Cranbourne

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl-p ... 5911643781

The Hun's appeal for shameful photo's or video's of players misbehaving themselves.

Dispicable that they trawl for this stuff.

Australia...... Live it like we stole it....... Because we did.
mordi
Club Player

dont think it will do much, but sent emails to gerard healy at both Foxtel and 3AW asking him to raise this. It is a disgrace.....

What's the Point of it All?
mordi
Club Player

Cairnsman wrote:
Saintstragic wrote:The players cop enough from outside this forum, without us adding to it....I would rather string up the journalists that are muck raking than name and shame the players myself, just how I feel....Sorry!
Just in case you are still lurking I deleted your PM without opening it. You are a Collingwood supporter (aka fondler of sewer rats) and I despise anyone that has inappropriate relations with sewer rats.
Not my fight Cairnsman, but interested in how you knew Saintstragic was a Pie supporter?

HSVKing
Saintsational Legend

mordi wrote:
Cairnsman wrote:
Not my fight Cairnsman, but interested in how you knew Saintstragic was a Pie supporter?
Simple bit of background check would have had him find he was wrong.

Has been dealt with accordingly.

They walk amongst us...

mordi
Club Player

HSVKing wrote:
mordi wrote:
Cairnsman wrote:

Thanks....

Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

mordi wrote:
HSVKing wrote:
mordi wrote:
Cairnsman wrote:

Thanks....
Actually I didn't know that the poster was a Pies supporter, I was just engaging in a little bit of theatrics as it was clear if you read the thread that the poster was a troll and I had Monday type boredom finals type tension going on. And Mods for some reason I cannot open my PMs so I haven't been able to read the warning message.

In any case despite the warning I don’t care for anyone, including Saints fans that want to muck rake over a 16 year old school girl that is pregnant. I don’t care if you come back and tell me that Renee is legit and that she wanted to put the footballers case forward (which is very doubtful) because as far as I’m concerned we don’t need to discuss the issue of a pregnant 16 year old it in the media or on public forums. PERIOD! It’s a family issue.