A Current Affair tonight is must watch

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

bergholt
Saintsational Legend

saintsRrising wrote:Let's see..you both join up within days of each other...both have the same link in your profile.....but you want to pretend you don't know each other????
dude, seriously? your signature has a link that you're shamelessly using for marketing reasons. incidentally, these links probably should be nofollowed.

FQF
SS Life Member

saintsfooty wrote:Well done thunda.

I love the True Sainters site.

So friendly and well set up.
FWIW I think the site is pretty boring.

Everyone is so focused on playing nice and having good manners that it's like reading a bunch of preprogrammed robots have conversation.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

saintsRrising wrote:

Let's see..you both join up within days of each other...both have the same link in your profile.....but you want to pretend you don't know each other????
Last edited by plugger66 on Thu 02 Sep 2010 8:21am, edited 1 time in total.

SaintDebi
Club Player

FQF wrote:

Everyone is so focused on playing nice and having good manners that it's like reading a bunch of preprogrammed robots have conversation.
Fair go. I respect your opinion of the site, but as a regular member and poster of both sites, I'd just like to say that it isn't in competition with this one. I love both sites, but yes they're different.
The people on there aren't "playing nice", they are nice. Just because people are well mannered doesn't necessarily make them boring.The two forums cater for different demographics and I don't see why they can't complement each other.
Just because I enjoy using the other site doesn't mean I like this one any less. There are some good people on both.
True Sainters isn't for everyone, and that's fine. Neither is Saintsational. But there are passionate Saints supporters on both: we are all on the same team!

Shattered dreams are just opportunities for improvement. Live and learn, fail and try harder. 2011 beckons.
St Michele
Club Player

fingers wrote:
Beej wrote:
St Michele wrote:Must be a slow news day. Really sad when Geelong are resorting to this type of crap to try and unhinge the mighty Saints.
Saint Bev wrote:Remember Tracey is a Saint :lol:

Fair dinkum, scared of Bakes, how soft is he to say that :roll:

Just remind me again, who had the massive black eye :evil:
Ladies, this isn't real.

Lol
I realised the graphics weren't real just thoguht the inerview was if that makes sense....

Michele
Goals are dreams with deadlines!!
matrix
Saintsational Legend

someone has too much time on their hands
does the other site have a stream area?....past games we can watch??

now thatd be a site

stkildathunda
SS Hall of Fame

FQF wrote:

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but just because people are pilot and respectful off fellow human beings doesnt make them "preprogrammed robots". You may be suprised that there is lot of very nice people out there that dont need to insult players, the club or fellow members every chance they get.

We set up the site during the impending downfall of SaintsCentral when there was inappropriate behavior and lack of respect to other members of the site, and if this site didnt start up then they would never have their chance to talk about the thing all of us love most. We ask everyone to have their say, the members on there choose not to look at the negativity too much.

As saintdebi mentioned we arent in competition with this site, we are just an alternative forum for people that want to talk in a different manner.

Im sorry you found it boring, but obviously we cant accomadate everyone in one site, but we try our damn hardest too.

Huzzad
Club Player

matrix wrote:someone has too much time on their hands
does the other site have a stream area?....past games we can watch??

now thatd be a site
We have video section, which is mostly interviews andgame highlights, but not full matches. I'd love to incorperate a games achieve on the site, however, we'd have obvious legal/copyright issues. Collating an archieve of videos that other people have made however keeps us out of trouble.

We could host the video files for matches, but if we got done for it we could be up for a big fine.

www.wikisaints.com - Your Online St Kilda Encyclopedia!

www.truesainters.com - A Friendly Forum Alternative

http://truesainters.wordpress.com - Player of the Round articles, match previews and reviews
Huzzad
Club Player

FQF wrote:

I think it's a nice change to some of the ferals on this site. I mean, we wouldn't even have True Sainters if it wasn't for the crap that goes on here. I've been on here for a while and so many times, wankers come on and absolutely mock the crap out of people simply for speaking their mind. And they support the same team!

Quite frankly, I think what TS has is a lack of egotistical forum nerds who don't like people disagreeing with them. We don't all agree and we do post negative stuff, especially after a loss. However, we all respect each other and when there are points of disagreement, we behave ourselves. Sadly, I can't say the same for this site and that's why I tend to post on TS instead. If I wanted to put up with some of the crap that goes on here, I'd be supporting Collingwood. I know most of you are great, but it is the minority that seem to wreck it for many.

To point out in Thunda's post, it's an alternative. That's all. /END RANT

www.wikisaints.com - Your Online St Kilda Encyclopedia!

www.truesainters.com - A Friendly Forum Alternative

http://truesainters.wordpress.com - Player of the Round articles, match previews and reviews
saintsfooty
Club Player

saintsRrising wrote:

Let's see..you both join up within days of each other...both have the same link in your profile.....but you want to pretend you don't know each other????
Mate, I don't know him. I just like the site. For exactly the reasons of your post. Because people don't make judgements when they don't know. I joined True Sainters and I like the friendliness on there. I said that in my posts on there. Go and have a look if you like, I'm saintsfooty on that site.

No wonder people don't want to post on here.

I'll remove the link if you like. Are you a moderator?

saintsfooty
Club Player

bergholt wrote:
saintsRrising wrote:Let's see..you both join up within days of each other...both have the same link in your profile.....but you want to pretend you don't know each other????
dude, seriously? your signature has a link that you're shamelessly using for marketing reasons. incidentally, these links probably should be nofollowed.
dude, another judgemental poster. I DON'T know him. I just like the forum. What's a nofollowed....a furry animal? FFS.