Ticketless saints where can we meet up to watch

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

The Craw
Club Player

Ticketless saints where can we meet up to watch

Ok, for the unfortunate who are ticketless for this years GF where can we meet up to wacth with fellow forumites.

Suggestions please.

Not Craw, CRAW!
HSVKing
Saintsational Legend

I'd suggest you all go to Fed Square.

You'd be there first in prime position for the festivities afterwards.

They walk amongst us...

Thomas
Club Player

The Republica Restaurant (THe Esplanade St Kilda),they have a big screen outdoor, also inside there is another set I think it is 50 inches, the food is superb, not cheap but worth every cent.

When the going gets tough,the tough gets going.

CARN THE SAINTS.
MLS

According to an email from the club, details will be on the website later in the week about a live site at St Kilda foreshore.

That will be much better than Fed Square because there will only be Saints supporters.

ben_fff
Club Player

Thomas wrote:The Republica Restaurant (THe Esplanade St Kilda),they have a big screen outdoor, also inside there is another set I think it is 50 inches, the food is superb, not cheap but worth every cent.
Do you need to book for GF day?

Myself, my Brother and my Dad are looking for a pub/bar to watch the game on a big screen, preferably with some kind of booking package, we did the sportsbar at Crown last year but the last two games we have seen there have been the 09 GF and the 08 PF, we want somewhere fresh haha.

noblejohn
Club Player

MLS wrote:According to an email from the club, details will be on the website later in the week about a live site at St Kilda foreshore.

That will be much better than Fed Square because there will only be Saints supporters.
what email

The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long