Cheer squad end??

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

bangerisking
Club Player

Cheer squad end??

Does anyone know which end our cheer squad are at? I'm at the ponsford end and are hoping the filth aren't close by

BANGER 350 & STILL GOING STRONG
clarky449
Saintsational Legend

Punt Road end

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93
oh when
Club Player

PUNT ROAD END

The Pies seem to have a special deal they always get the Ponsford End. Surprise, Surprise!!

Last year when our CS got the Ponsford end the Pies were upset and cried and sooked and from now on will always have that end.

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

Re: PUNT ROAD END

oh when wrote:The Pies seem to have a special deal they always get the Ponsford End. Surprise, Surprise!!

Last year when our CS got the Ponsford end the Pies were upset and cried and sooked and from now on will always have that end.
yeh

We stole that end off them. We were the first club to do so since Brisbane back in 02 or 03, and they really were not happy. but the AFL has made sure the terrible mistake will never happen again, and any team who plays Collingwood must sit punt road.

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."