More tickets to be released.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

BonoRocks
Club Player

saintspremiers wrote:so what the club needs is a "Gold Social Club" membership that gaurantees a seat at the GF, for a premium cost, as well as normal Social CLub
they had foundation membership for all of us that have paid social club membership for many many years which guaranteed us a ticket to the grand final, its the only reason i pay it (plus more money to the club) but considering this is grand final no 3 in my lifetime its money that i will continue to spend as i never ever want me or my family to miss out on getting inside..

tmueller

hotdish wrote:
wasaintsfan wrote:should be open to country and interstate members aswell :(
Im also in the same boat! An interstate member who rarely gets to games, but still purchases a membership.

I would be forever grateful if someone would lend me a bar code - i'd be more than willing to pay the cost of the ticket to anyone (as well as paying for the ticket as well)

Please PM if you're willing/wanna negotiate!

I'm not a troll/bandwagon supporter - have been posting here since 2006...Cheers

Cheers
Hey guys I know I'm not a poster around here but I come here to read your opinions very often. I'm also in the interstate boat and it would mean the world if someone would do this for me as well. I know it's a long shot considering I look like a ring in but I can at least tell you I'm a lifelong Saints supporter. Likewise PM me if you can. If I could I would canonize or knight you.
Cheers

Tom_Aus
Club Player

so what do people think will be the best way to get the tickets at 1pm?
Internet, phone or outlet?

hotdish
Club Player

Not that I can get them, but i would get on the net AND call - hedge your bets!

samwell
Club Player

Who is eligible for this?? All 11/16 game members or just those who haven't already got a ticket through social club/september saints??? It isn't really clear.....

saintnick12
Club Player

samwell wrote:Who is eligible for this?? All 11/16 game members or just those who haven't already got a ticket through social club/september saints??? It isn't really clear.....
Theres only one ticket allowed per barcode so it will only be for those 11/16 gamers that don't already have a ticket

"At the end of the day, a coach and a fitness adviser doesn't make a good football team, they're not the only ones who got us to two Grand Finals." Lenny Hayes. 27/9/2011.
AnythingsPossibleSaints
SS Life Member

I just rang one of the local Ticketek outlets and was told that these tickets are only available online, or by phone. No use going to an outlet, I was told.

YOU GET WHAT YOU SETTLE FOR.
Tom_Aus
Club Player

AnythingsPossibleSaints wrote:I just rang one of the local Ticketek outlets and was told that these tickets are only available online, or by phone. No use going to an outlet, I was told.
thanks for the heads up

JT
Club Player

does anyone know if Silver AFL members with club support will be eligible for this?

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

JT wrote:does anyone know if Silver AFL members with club support will be eligible for this?
http://www.saints.com.au/season2010/new ... fault.aspx

We’re pleased to announce that a limited number of standing room tickets for Saturday’s 2010 Toyota AFL Grand Final are available to purchase for eligible St Kilda 11 or 16 game members.

These tickets are strictly limited and will be sold on a “first come, first servedâ€

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
JT
Club Player

I can read, normally an AFL membership with club support substitutes for an 11 game membership e.g. you get a members pack and can upgrade to Social Club

backit
Club Player

JT wrote:I can read, normally an AFL membership with club support substitutes for an 11 game membership e.g. you get a members pack and can upgrade to Social Club
I rang Ticketec who advised that AFL members with St kilda support are eligible as they have the barcode as St Kilda members. I also asked about buying tickets at an agency and they said you can however my wife is at the agency now and they have said they have a message on their screen saying phone or internet only.

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

backit wrote: they have said they have a message on their screen saying phone or internet only.
See points 3. and 4. in my post above.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
HSVKing
Saintsational Legend

backit wrote:
JT wrote:I can read, normally an AFL membership with club support substitutes for an 11 game membership e.g. you get a members pack and can upgrade to Social Club
I rang Ticketec who advised that AFL members with St kilda support are eligible as they have the barcode as St Kilda members. I also asked about buying tickets at an agency and they said you can however my wife is at the agency now and they have said they have a message on their screen saying phone or internet only.
AFL Silver Members have been able to access the allocation in the AFL Members section (if any available) from 9am today.

Did you try that?

They walk amongst us...

JT
Club Player

Full AFL members missed out on tickets; so there was never going to be any chance of a silver AFL member obtaining a seat in the AFL members.

Backit has answer my question and I am happy to try my luck in the 'very-limited standing room' allocation.

Moods
Saintsational Legend

HSVKing wrote:
backit wrote:
AFL Silver Members have been able to access the allocation in the AFL Members section (if any available) from 9am today.

Did you try that?
AFL members sold out in about 2 hours. I could not believe that scum bags were auctioning off their silver membership barcodes on E-Bay and getting nearly $3000 for them - when there was NEVER going to be any possibility of silver memberships getting into this game. Some people are really just parasites praying on other people's ignorance.

Saintmania
Club Player

If anyone has two membership codes they are not using and want to donate them to two interstate members it would be eternally appreciated. Thanks.

Sawf
Club Player

If anyone has 1 spare code, a pm would be most appreciated.

I only moved to Melbourne a few months ago, so don't have either an 11 or 16 game membership.

Cheers,

Sawf

St Chris
SS Hall of Fame

I have a barcode someone can use if they like. Standing room is no good for me. PM if you still require one.

St Chris
SS Hall of Fame

St Chris wrote:I have a barcode someone can use if they like. Standing room is no good for me. PM if you still require one.
It's gone.....

matrix
Saintsational Legend

damn it!

everyone ready??

get that barcode cutnpasted sept sainters

The Craw
Club Player

I have 2 barcodes someone can use if they like. PM if you still require them

Not Craw, CRAW!
The Craw
Club Player

Gone. Good Luck

Not Craw, CRAW!
LaUrEnCe
Club Player

M4 :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by LaUrEnCe on Tue 21 Sep 2010 4:02pm, edited 3 times in total.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

invalid craw
didnt work