The Zac Bashers on Facebook

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Re: The Zac Bashers on Facebook

dcstkfc wrote:I want to kill them.

They aren't supporters. They are savage morons.

Every post from StKFC gets sabotaged into a Zac bashing session (if it isn't an insult war between absolute idiots already).

These people should be named and shamed if Zac does a good job on Saturday and we win.
just a bunch of ignorant very immature kids......ignore them......zac's an ace.....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Toy Saint
SS Hall of Fame

Word is that Zac was ill in the off-season and lost 7 or 8 kilo's. He has appeared physically weak and lacking confidence for a large part of the season, but his recent form has been outstanding. On Saturday he regurarily backed his judgement and showed no fear, even against big bad Barry. If Max was still on the list, I'd select Zac on Saturday.

saintly
Saintsational Legend

dcstkfc wrote:While I'm at, my other major bugbears re St Kilda 'fans'

Those who can't spell Riewoldt. FFS how many times have you seen his name.

Likewise those who can't spell Koschitzke

Who the hell is Nick Del Santo?

Or Jack Stevens?
i can spell reiwoldt, but sometimes i type too fast and then it gets spelt wrong. and then i just hit the enter button.

its not as if i do it on purpose

gringo
Saintsational Legend

Zac looked like a beaten dog when we were at the open training the other day. A few people around me were saying go Zac good game and such, he hung his head and looked embarrassed. The guy has a massive resolve to go out and face the opposition with the baggage he has from his Rocca game and the stuff I hear at the footy.

He is a decent footballer who paid for his selection over a sentimental favourite. Gee some people have short memories,someone said they would have liked Penny back the other day. I remember people bagging him every week. I saw someone face him and tell him the only good footy he played was at training. Maxy didn't have blank score sheets everyweek either. I remember a couple of games where he had some big bags on him but he always wore his colours on his sleeve.

If Zac bailed and played somewhere else we would all say he never should have gone. Give the guy a break.

dcstkfc
Saintsational Legend

saintly wrote:
i can spell reiwoldt
Taking the proverbial?

STRENGTH THROUGH LOYALTY.

‎''I still get really excited, and I've got the '66 thing up on the wall in a frame … You look at it and think: one day, we want to achieve that.''- Arryn Siposs