Good Luck Everyone

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Saint Pete

Good Luck Everyone

To all on this fantastic site. Thanks for a great year of comments. I dont post much but read often. Barrack Hard say a little prayer and do whatever it takes to get our Mighty Boys over the line. I dont know how they will go tomorrow but I do know Ross will have devised a plan to knock Collingwood over. Just hope the guys are good enough to carry it thru. It doesnt really matter the stress we all are feeling now because we can all sleep well tonight with the fact that 22 St.Kilda footballers will run out tomorrow with the belief that they will WIN. GO SAINTS>>>>

35...LEGEND
Club Player

go SAINTERS !!

YoungSainterForever
Club Player

GO SAINTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im sooo excited tommorow, this may sound cocky but i am sooo confident, i feel like a little kid before christmas:):):) i know the boys will do well, and play 110% with heart and soul, and we'll be there to cheer them on all the way...

GO SAINTS!!!!!!!!!!

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat" COME ON SAINTERS!!!
I Love Peter Kiel
Club Player

Well said St Pete! Yeah we don't always agree on this site but one thing we ALL share...a fanatical love of the mighty Saints!

I salute all the Saints supporters who have kept the faith through the really hard years (as recent as 2000-2002)!!!

The boys won't read this, but they will make us proud tomorrow!

In honour of those who went before, in the dark and desperate years.
TriColourDisciple
Club Player

Cheers St Pete.
I agree, as soon as l log on, Saintsational is the first site l'm onto.
I think it's awesome that we all come from all walks of life, and from all corners of the world and yet, we all share this common bond of supporting our beloved Saints.

Can't wait to bathe in the glory of our second premiership with all of the SS formites in the following weeks (once my hangover subsides)

Proudly Brainwashed since 1972
sainter104
Club Player

F*** yeah go you sainters !!!!!!
god I HATE the filth

yipper
SS Life Member

Good luck boys, do it for the doc, for Jack and Trevor Barker, for your families, for your club, for us supporters - BUT most of all - for yourselves. You WILL do us proud I know. This is your chance to make history - DO IT!!! WIN!!!!

Enjoy the day ppl - barrack loud and hard, stay strong, let's all do this together.. GO SAINTERSSSSSS.

I want to stand for something. I'm a loyal person and I think at the end of my career it will be great to look back and know that I'm a St Kilda person for life.
- Nick Riewoldt. May 19th 2009.
saintstime
Club Player

I'm also a little poster but a big fan and love the fact that we have a common goal, I'm a sponsorship member as well, but when it gets down to it we are all the same we love our team, and for my da nay he RIP lets get the ultimate prize

roxanne
Club Player

May we all know tomorrow how it feels to win a flag. Sleep well everyone, it's ours.

"He spoke of his stride, his power and his willingness to push himself to exhaustion. All of the things that are on display each weekend in the No 12 jumper" Garry Lyon