Cousins - we couldn't cope with him, even at half fitness

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Carl Mynott
Club Player

The saints must have lost.....The posters are turning on each other,or is it just a battle of egos.....

:P

The more things change the more they stay the same
JeffDunne

Enrico_Misso wrote:Seeing Cousins play so well in the second half was nauseating.

The man is piece of low-life scum.

A drug abuser.
A serial pisshead.
A known associate of criminals.

He is a tainted person.
And he carries a tainted premiership medallion won under false pretences.

Basically a turd of a human being.
Get ready to be abused. :lol:

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Carl Mynott wrote:The saints must have lost.....The posters are turning on each other,or is it just a battle of egos.....

no...just a couple of deadshits on here who are up to their usual tricks............

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
Carl Mynott wrote:The saints must have lost.....The posters are turning on each other,or is it just a battle of egos.....

no...just a couple of deadshits on here that are up to their usual tricks............
Stinger just went through the posts and actually started the name calling by saying I was idiot. All I had said is the post was crap so you were the one who got personal. Have a good read and get back to me.

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:

no...just a couple of deadshit on here that are up to their usual tricks............
There's no tr!cks here Clinger - no ones out to "tr!ck" you...you must wander down the street peering over your shoulder.....

All Plugger is saying is that you are a sad, lonely old man in your brown cardigan and cream blouse hurling abuse at passing cars....and we both know thats probably right...

No Im not into drinks with confused weirdos................but part of me would like to dangle you from a corporate box window....its controlling the letting go bit that scares me... :lol:

“Yeah….nah””
stinger
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
stinger wrote:plugger66...the guy was taken off the ground in thje first half because he was either ill..or playing shithouse...which he was....he threw up three times.......the guys on the radio made a comment about it.......then he came back on and starred.............after being injured and out for one week with a strained hammie...?????????..give me a break......
Must be on drugs because he was sick 3 times. i have seen bakes throw up 5 times and still keep running. Do you realise how stupid it sounds when you say a player is on drugs because he got better.

you also posted...

fine he took drugs at half time. Makes sense. What rubbish

so you called my posts ...crap...rubbish.and stupid

no you started with the insults...don't worry though...your opinions mean jack s*** to me...........

ps...you are the one who said cousins must have taken drugs....not me.....
Last edited by stinger on Sat 25 Aug 2007 1:46am, edited 1 time in total.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Teflon wrote:
stinger wrote:

no...just a couple of deadshit on here that are up to their usual tricks............
There's no tr!cks here Clinger - no ones out to "tr!ck" you...you must wander down the street peering over your shoulder.....

All Plugger is saying is that you are a sad, lonely old man in your brown cardigan and cream blouse hurling abuse at passing cars....and we both know thats probably right...

No Im not into drinks with confused weirdos................but part of me would like to dangle you from a corporate box window....its controlling the letting go bit that scares me... :lol:
i would like to see you try...... :wink: :wink: :lol: how about i give you an opportunity.....

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
Teflon wrote:
stinger wrote:

i would like to see you try...... :wink: :wink: :lol: how about i give you an opportunity.....
Careful what you wish for on the internet Clinger.....

But in reality...Im certainly not into belting old people......do you carry much money by the way? :lol:

“Yeah….nah””
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
stinger wrote:plugger66...the guy was taken off the ground in thje first half because he was either ill..or playing shithouse...which he was....he threw up three times.......the guys on the radio made a comment about it.......then he came back on and starred.............after being injured and out for one week with a strained hammie...?????????..give me a break......
Must be on drugs because he was sick 3 times. i have seen bakes throw up 5 times and still keep running. Do you realise how stupid it sounds when you say a player is on drugs because he got better.

you also posted...

fine he took drugs at half time. Makes sense. What rubbish

so you called my posts ...crap...rubbish.and stupid

no you started with the insults...don't worry though...your opinions mean jack s*** to me...........
I was actually saying it is crap he is on drugs during a game so if that means you post is crap so be it. Didnt personally insult you though. I was hoping my opinions would mean alot to you. that really hurts me. Another insult.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Teflon wrote:...

But in reality...Im certainly not into belting old people......do you carry much money by the way? :lol:

really..........??????????...we both know exactly what you are don't we...... :roll: :roll: :roll:

stinger
Saintsational Legend

i found your posts to be insulting p66...as they were meant to be....jd has you pegged......

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:

really..........??????????...we both know exactly what you are don't we...... :roll: :roll: :roll:
yes....yes we do....

your owner...
which makes you my...b!tch....
now off to bed before I whack you with your bedpan...

“Yeah….nah””
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:i found your posts to be insulting p66...as they were meant to be....jd has you pegged......
Well your wrong. If I wanted to have a personal go at you I would have. I was saying that what you and JD said was crap. Simple as that.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Teflon wrote:
stinger wrote:

yes....yes we do....

your owner...
now off to bed before I whack you with your bedpan...

one day..if my luck holds out you will get the opportunity to say such things face to face...but i'm betting that a gutless wannabe keyboard bully like you wouldn't have the balls.............

:roll: :roll:

stinger
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
stinger wrote:i found your posts to be insulting p66...as they were meant to be....jd has you pegged......
Well your wrong. If I wanted to have a personal go at you I would have. I was saying that what you and JD said was crap. Simple as that.
no...i'm usually not wrong on judging pple....you were insulting...and you meant to be......i have a long memory.....

and siding with this piece of garbage is over the top....

"quote="Teflon"]
stinger wrote:

yes....yes we do....

your owner...
now off to bed before I whack you with your bedpan...[/quote]
Last edited by stinger on Sat 25 Aug 2007 2:02am, edited 1 time in total.

JeffDunne

plugger, in fairness, your entry into this thread wasn't one of your best efforts.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
no...i'm usually not wrong on judging pple....you were insulting...and you meant to be......i have a long memory.....
What does that mean. Are you going to track me down. If you want I will send you my address and you can come over for a beer to discuss.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

[deleted .....
Last edited by stinger on Sat 25 Aug 2007 2:13am, edited 1 time in total.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

JeffDunne wrote:plugger, in fairness, your entry into this thread wasn't one of your best efforts.
Why because Ithought it was crap that he had taken a performance enhancing drug at half time. Sorry about that.

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
stinger wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
What does that mean. Are you going to track me down. If you want I will send you my address and you can come over for a beer to discuss.
Plugger...he has a long memory for EVERYONE......he doesd this to EVERYONE....the facts he and Jeff agree says a lot...

Your posts in this thread and the accuracy in responding to the rubbish innuendo in the thread were and are spot on.

If people want to fight you because you view their post as cr@p ...you gotta wonder about the upstairs dept on them..... :wink:

“Yeah….nah””
stinger
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
stinger wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
no...i don't threaten pple...well other than that creep teflon......

......and no...i wouldn't have a beer with the likes of you.....sad sacks like me like to drink on our own.....

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
JeffDunne wrote:plugger, in fairness, your entry into this thread wasn't one of your best efforts.
Why because Ithought it was crap that he had taken a performance enhancing drug at half time. Sorry about that.
Maybe its as simple as you disagreed with Jeff...and his dementia ridden dalmation?

Dont lose sleep on it.

“Yeah….nah””
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
stinger wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

......and no...i wouldn't have a beer with the likes of you.....sad sacks like me like to drink on our own.....
we are gonna have that beer one day Clinger...be patient...and you just could end up...a...patient... :lol:

“Yeah….nah””
stinger
Saintsational Legend

Teflon wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
stinger wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Plugger...he has a long memory for EVERYONE......he doesd this to EVERYONE....the facts he and Jeff agree says a lot...

Your posts in this thread and the accuracy in responding to the rubbish innuendo in the thread were and are spot on.

If people want to fight you because you view their post as cr@p ...you gotta wonder about the upstairs dept on them..... :wink:

got up your nose have i ...that's because i have you worked out.

.just because a poster says that i have threatened him..doesn't make it so you jerkoff.......where have i said that i wanted to fight him ffs.....

and of course its rubbish...absolute rubbish to suggest that a clean living boy like our benny would ever use drugs...... :roll: :roll: :roll: ...you really are a clown....

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Teflon wrote:
stinger wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
stinger wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

we are gonna have that beer one day Clinger...be patient...and you just could end up...a...patient... :lol:

how about we make it next weekend....celibrate bangers last game.......