Are we ALL starting to warm to Lyon yet?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote: I think you also have an issue inthe way you believe Lyon is developing the young draftees we have and that in your opinion, Gt was better. I find that a reasonable POV. We have had some small successes with Geary and Eddy and Armo, but the others haven't come on as yet.
I don't think Lyon has shown that he is good at developing kids. To be fair though, he does seem to believe that it takes 4 years. In 4 years time, the kids he's recruited could be superstars and I'll stand corrected.

At present though, there's nothing to suggest this is a strength of his.

As for GT being better, it's something I haven't really thought about. Again, just because I don't think Lyon is good at it - doesn't mean I think GT was better. Infact it doesn't mean I've even thought about comparing the two to be honest.

However, GT did get alot out of some young kids quite quickly. It led to the myth about how brilliant our list was.

joffaboy wrote:I liked some things both coaches do and did and I dislike some things. What is this? A cult of personality? Really they are only coaches and coaches are vastly overrated on forums like these.
Completely concur.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

meher baba wrote:
matrixcutter wrote:<<quick question???

i stopped reading at the end of page one, has it turned into a GT v LYON debate yet??

Sorry, I thought the whole point of the thread was GT vs RL. I assumed the OP was asking me and others who doubted the wisdom of sacking GT as to whether they have changed their mind? Sorry, must have misunderstood. Is the thread actually about something else: perhaps which coach is OMG OMG really, really HOT!

It's certainly a difficult choice. But I was always a bit of a fan of Jabba the Hut so, having managed at last to catch GT on Footy Classified last night, my vote goes to him!!
all good
i just didnt see GT mentioned in the topic, thats all...
i might crank the popcorn and read the last 5 pages then.....
not :twisted:

saintly
Saintsational Legend

i believe that GT got alot oout of the kids becuase they were fairly high draft picks. in 01, 2002, 2003 and 2003 were near to the bottom, got high draft picks, so far in Lyons era, we have faily low draft picks it htne takes time for kids to come through. no no. 1or no. 2 draft picks.

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Saints43 wrote:
Teflon wrote:I dont think there is any doubt your constant, negative cr@p towards Lyon with your pathetic, gutless attempts to hide behind "Ive not seen enough good yet" clearly show your only interest lies in talking the coach/club down when something goes wrong. IF you knew the meaning of the word objectivity you dimwitted girls blouse you'd also know it also calls for someone with the capacity to deliver an unbiased assessment - good and bad. In your world Lyons not done 1 thing right since hes been at the club...you just don't have the balls to say so. Sure, we are 2 games in - no one wants him put up with Yabby just yet but FFS even a half @ssed moron like you can see his approach is yielding some success.
Spare us all the "I tried to save 2 clubs but alas there was nothing I could do..." what a crock of cr@p from an internet wanna be. Seriously, more Dodgerfox stunts - there is no doubt you are him (or you nuts share a flat) your pathetic lines are very consistent. You two ever posted at the same time???? :lol:

IF you had anything to do with Fitzroy I now fully understand why they went under....just going by your 'balanced' posting that is....

BTW - Im NOW at my club, pay my membership to be part of MY club....and I got some bad news for ya.....Im gonna be for sometime yet..... :wink: but you are the kind of squib that doesnt like the coach or doesnt feel 'loved" by the club so you hide your cash under you mattress...wouldnt surprise if your not a paid up member at all.
LMFAO - Your being silly now. Whats new.... :lol: I'm not ashamed to say I do support Ross Lyon - Im not ashamed to say I will back him at least for his full tenure (Ive no doubt...you assessed him 3 months in and decided he was no good.....like your girlfriend Dodg... :lol: ). Sadly, again you wait in hope that he fails so you can say "look everyone I was right" as the club again spirals downward. Its sad to think that such a glorified "tin rattler" - as you sell yourself to us - doesnt have the gonads to even be objective when assessing the CURRENT coaches performance.
Thomas is gone - you need to support the current coach and move.

No you wont why lie?

You'll again, as you did in this thread, start your post listing all his failings according to you, tells us all he's done nothing and that you will support him when you see something.... :roll:

Lyons made a prelim in year 2 (thats half his predecessors success already at the highest level), turned over the list considerably, got us playing tough pressure footy (this started in 2007), addressed the ruck issue with more success than anything in 5 years and addressed - finally - the fitness concerns that have haunted us for all Thomas years and cost us a flag IMHO. He's also introduced some likely kids and talent from other clubs which we are getting value from and which fill real holes (I dont think anyone would doubt that Sneider, Dempster, Attard - before injury, King, Ray,Geary, Eddy, Armitage, have helped bolster a list that was ageing and losing retiring champs with little coming through) I also think Lyons gotten many of these and given up little with perhaps Gardiner, the biggest pay off of all to come.... ....but according to you....thats not enough and.....he's done nothing in 3 years......

Its obvious you dont like the coach so maybe its time you gave ther Saints a rest and got back to your first love....which is saving destitute footy clubs. Time you got down to the Kangaroos Mother Theresa and spread some more of your clearly influential 'football administrative' nous....that ought to send them out in straight sets... :lol:
So in summary my post contained no swipe at Ross Lyon.
I never claimed to have attempted to save Fitzroy. I assisted the Club Historian because he was a mate. I asked what you did to save the club you barracked for. Nothing, clearly.
You missed the point of my statements regarding your support for Ross Lyon. While it's nice that you staunchly support the current coach (quite a new policy) it doesn't make sense to spend years defending the indefensible. Really his greatest attribute to you is that he's not Grant Thomas. That's no endorsement.

PS. Have a read of your last post (and compare it to the statements you are supposedly replying to) in this thread one day when you're sober. Will be an interesting exercise for you.
Oooh stinging rebuke from Rodgerfox's love child......IMO same child but really what issues you have who cares.

Lets see if you are up to a test.

Why dont you list down all the GOOD things Ross Lyon has done in 2 and a bit years as coach - no negative backhanders, no QUALIFIED rubbishy drivel - just a list of all the positive things Lyon has done as coach.

After all we ALL know (and I note its now several posters who have tried to explain the predictability of your own stupidity to you...without success..) your negative views on Lyon - you tell us these weekly.

Lets go you tin rattler - pass the test and we'll throw you a biscuit.

Theres a good boy. :wink:

ps: I didnt address half your last post - it was just rubbish si I thought Id take us in a more 'positive' directio. Do try and keep up. :lol:

“Yeah….nah””
St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

I'm impressed with Lyon thus far. He's certainly not a bloke who appears to panic when the cards look like they're falling apart everywhere (perhaps my only negative 8-) ) That said he seems to have an uncanny knack of pulling apart an opponents structure. It's probably now that we're seeing the team understand fully and undertake the set tasks he gives them.

I know I didn't turn off he box the other week when we were down 5 goals (or whatever the hell it was), as much as I wanted to. I had a feeling he'd turn the game around after a quick chat with the boys! Surely with that sort of confidence about Lyon, and the fact we looked like we were going to get pole-axed, speaks volumes!

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!
Saints43
Club Player

Teflon wrote:Lets see if you are up to a test.

Why dont you list down all the GOOD things Ross Lyon has done in 2 and a bit years as coach - no negative backhanders, no QUALIFIED rubbishy drivel - just a list of all the positive things Lyon has done as coach. After all we ALL know (and I note its now several posters who have tried to explain the predictability of your own stupidity to you...without success..) your negative views on Lyon - you tell us these weekly.
How about I decide what I write, eh?
I have made quite a few positive statements in this thread but you seem unable or (I suspect) unwilling to see them.
Just as an aside… to invite four posters to participate in a thread with the invitation - "how you enjoying those eggs ladies?" - and then bemoan the lack of positive response shows a lack of social skills. I suppose that's why you avoid crowded events such as football matches.
Teflon wrote:Lets go you tin rattler - pass the test and we'll throw you a biscuit.
On behalf of all of those who donated their time and money - at whatever level - to the Save Our Saints campaign so that when Fitzroy died of apathy you could slink over to our club and demean their efforts so that you could attempt an insult, I thank you. It was a nervous, heart breaking time for Saints supporters. You have almost redefined ingratitude.
Teflon wrote:Theres a good boy. :wink:
Winking at boys? Not that there's anything wrong with that...
Teflon wrote:ps: I didnt address half your last post - it was just rubbish si I thought Id take us in a more 'positive' directio. Do try and keep up. :lol:
I really think you should. Your inability to directly address the content of a post when you reply - despite consciously using the site's Quote function - borders on challenged.

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Saints43 wrote:
Teflon wrote:Lets see if you are up to a test.

Why dont you list down all the GOOD things Ross Lyon has done in 2 and a bit years as coach - no negative backhanders, no QUALIFIED rubbishy drivel - just a list of all the positive things Lyon has done as coach. After all we ALL know (and I note its now several posters who have tried to explain the predictability of your own stupidity to you...without success..) your negative views on Lyon - you tell us these weekly.
How about I decide what I write, eh?
I have made quite a few positive statements in this thread but you seem unable or (I suspect) unwilling to see them.
Just as an aside… to invite four posters to participate in a thread with the invitation - "how you enjoying those eggs ladies?" - and then bemoan the lack of positive response shows a lack of social skills. I suppose that's why you avoid crowded events such as football matches.

Do point myself and ALL the other posters in this thread who questioned your constant, tiresome negative drivel towards Lyon to these "quite a few" positive statements?

Again,why lie? - you have constantly indicated to us hes done nothing, hes playing with a super list and failing...why pretend now that you are all of a sudden "balanced"?. Its not just me who can see your stupidity...its there for all...just embrace it :wink:

So again Dodgy (it is you isnt it you weird little man...) - grow some balls, dont answer a question with a question and take the challenge.

Put up a post listing only the positive things Ross Lyon has introduced to our club - after all it shouldnt be to hard should it....as you have apparently made "quite a few positive statements".....surely you could just cut and paste....can't you?

Teflon wrote:Lets go you tin rattler - pass the test and we'll throw you a biscuit.
On behalf of all of those who donated their time and money - at whatever level - to the Save Our Saints campaign so that when Fitzroy died of apathy you could slink over to our club and demean their efforts so that you could attempt an insult, I thank you. It was a nervous, heart breaking time for Saints supporters. You have almost redefined ingratitude.

Dont denigrate people who actually did something to help their struggling club you clown - they DID something. You are an internet fool who pretends he "was there" when in reality you were stuck in your bedroom with your 5 fingered friend doing what you do so well... :lol: .....time for a spell eh?
Teflon wrote:Theres a good boy. :wink:
Winking at boys? Not that there's anything wrong with that...

I wink at dogs all the time... :wink:
Teflon wrote:ps: I didnt address half your last post - it was just rubbish si I thought Id take us in a more 'positive' directio. Do try and keep up. :lol:
I really think you should. Your inability to directly address the content of a post when you reply - despite consciously using the site's Quote function - borders on challenged.
Its hard to address the "content" of a post with such little substance and thought behind it. Its like arguing with a simpleton...how bout I continue to lead the discussion and you continue to follow like a good little muppet?

Take the challenge Dodgy...take the challenge....be a fun read.. :lol:

“Yeah….nah””
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Its hard to address the "content" of a post with such little substance and thought behind it. Its like arguing with a simpleton...how bout I continue to lead the discussion and you continue to follow like a good little muppet?
Teflon...your habit of treating someone who disgrees with you like a 5 y/old child is very tiring

Does being so patronising and condescending come easily to you?? lol

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
Saints43
Club Player

Teflon wrote:[...how bout I continue to lead the discussion and you continue to follow like a good little muppet?
Please continue to lead the discussion. It's been a real education.

From being told that we couldn't finish top 4 in 2008 because the young Essendon team were a chance to be 5 goals in front early. LOL. They kick 5 for the match. Yep, your faith in the coach and team is a beacon for negative posters like myself.

The two Oracles of AFL football - you and Mick Malthouse - foresee 2009 to be the year that defensive football reigns supreme (a statement made on the basis of watching a NAB cup game on telly!) and St Kilda have set themselves up for this moment by playing defensive football in 2007. How many fewer goals have been kicked this season, discussion leader? How much lower are the scores? We are winning matches by pushing forward over the field not backwards. Attacking football is the order of day, soothsayer.

And your stunning declaration that modern football had passed Steven Baker by… All hail the prophet.

Self proclaimed 'discussion leader'. Self. Love. Too. Much.

How about you give lecturing the rest of the forum about our club a rest, 'royboy?

Winmar7Fan
Club Player

Saints43 wrote:
Teflon wrote:[...how bout I continue to lead the discussion and you continue to follow like a good little muppet?

From being told that we couldn't finish top 4 in 2008 because the young Essendon team were a chance to be 5 goals in front early. LOL. They kick 5 for the match. Yep, your faith in the coach and team is a beacon for negative posters like myself.

The two Oracles of AFL football - you and Mick Malthouse - foresee 2009 to be the year that defensive football reigns supreme (a statement made on the basis of watching a NAB cup game on telly!) and St Kilda have set themselves up for this moment by playing defensive football in 2007. How many fewer goals have been kicked this season, discussion leader? How much lower are the scores? We are winning matches by pushing forward over the field not backwards. Attacking football is the order of day, soothsayer.

And your stunning declaration that modern football had passed Steven Baker by… All hail the prophet.

How about you give lecturing the rest of the forum about our club a rest, 'royboy?
I wouldn't speak too soon he's only just come back and I've had a question mark over his head as well along with X and Maguire.

I hope I'm wrong.

rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

Winmar7Fan wrote:
I wouldn't speak too soon he's only just come back and I've had a question mark over his head as well along with X and Maguire.

I hope I'm wrong.
You are.

bob__71
Club Player

Biggest difference I see between the two coaches philosopies is quite simple.

GT had the idea that if he could manage to put most of the money for the clubs list into the top 22 players we would have a champion team. He did this with reduced list size. And some cheap players at the bottom end. A star studded line up...as long as we had luck with injuries. We didnt have luck with injuries, so attempting to blow teams off the park didnt work so well or consistantly when we had to call on our reserves.

RL is more about having a larger more even spread in the list. With the idea of having a gameplan that can be executed, even when we dig into our depth. He has gone with lower cost recruits, but ones who are suited to running up and down the ground, essentialy using work ethic as the cornerstone of the team plan.

The transition period was difficult, as supporters we lost some of our favorite players. Brett Voss, who was great at a traditional, hold your positions gamestyle, wasnt suited to a more end to end gamestyle. Others have taken time to adapt to the new style.

Everything seems pretty impressive, especially the workman like/profesional way the players are currently executing the game.

One last point, all Rodger Fox said after GT was sacked and Lyon appointed, was the absolutely bleeding obvious. Of course the Saints wernt going to win the cup with a new coach, all change takes time.

But here we are now a few years on, and we are as good a chance as anyone to take out a cup now.

meher baba
Saintsational Legend

bob__71 wrote:Biggest difference I see between the two coaches philosopies is quite simple.

GT had the idea that if he could manage to put most of the money for the clubs list into the top 22 players we would have a champion team. He did this with reduced list size. And some cheap players at the bottom end. A star studded line up...as long as we had luck with injuries. We didnt have luck with injuries, so attempting to blow teams off the park didnt work so well or consistantly when we had to call on our reserves.

RL is more about having a larger more even spread in the list. With the idea of having a gameplan that can be executed, even when we dig into our depth. He has gone with lower cost recruits, but ones who are suited to running up and down the ground, essentialy using work ethic as the cornerstone of the team plan.
Interesting argument, but my problem with it is that Lyon has shown a greater tendency than GT to look to achieve stability in the list. GT was far more inclined than Lyon to try out young players into critical games. Leaving aside the kids of the 2001 draft (who were coming into a team that finished bottom, so were more likely to be picked), GT gave BJ 18 games in his first season (but, then, he was a #1 draft pick), Leigh Fisher 5, Ferguson 1, Raph 1, Sam Fisher 7, McQualter 7, Gwilt 3 (including 2 finals), Gilbert 2 and gave many others a go such as Stone, Murray, etc.

Notwithstanding the crap written by Walls about 8 young players being tried in 2 seasons, Lyon is much more inclined than GT to favour seasoned players over young unknowns: as he displayed from the outset in elevating the experienced Attard and, later, Jones over the heads of young draftees.

This season, Lyon is getting close to selecting a team made up entirely of players who are in at least their 4th season of AFL football: all that would be needed is for Jones and Geary to be replaced by X and Raph.

Surely under GT, McEvoy, Steven and Connor would have played more than 1 game of AFL between the 3 of them by now.

One last point, all Rodger Fox said after GT was sacked and Lyon appointed, was the absolutely bleeding obvious. Of course the Saints wernt going to win the cup with a new coach, all change takes time.
Gee, you mustn't have been reading SS at the time, because it didn't seem bleeding obvious to posters on here!!

I think RF was one of the very few posters on here who didn't predict at the beginning of 2007 that we were going to make the finals (despite being an alleged GT-lover, I predicted that we would win the flag, and I was by no means alone).

"It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into."
- Jonathan Swift
bob__71
Club Player

meher baba wrote:
bob__71 wrote:Biggest difference I see between the two coaches philosopies is quite simple.

Interesting argument, but my problem with it is that Lyon has shown a greater tendency than GT to look to achieve stability in the list. GT was far more inclined than Lyon to try out young players into critical games. Leaving aside the kids of the 2001 draft (who were coming into a team that finished bottom, so were more likely to be picked), GT gave BJ 18 games in his first season (but, then, he was a #1 draft pick), Leigh Fisher 5, Ferguson 1, Raph 1, Sam Fisher 7, McQualter 7, Gwilt 3 (including 2 finals), Gilbert 2 and gave many others a go such as Stone, Murray, etc.

Notwithstanding the crap written by Walls about 8 young players being tried in 2 seasons, Lyon is much more inclined than GT to favour seasoned players over young unknowns: as he displayed from the outset in elevating the experienced Attard and, later, Jones over the heads of young draftees.

This season, Lyon is getting close to selecting a team made up entirely of players who are in at least their 4th season of AFL football: all that would be needed is for Jones and Geary to be replaced by X and Raph.

Surely under GT, McEvoy, Steven and Connor would have played more than 1 game of AFL between the 3 of them by now.

Gee, you mustn't have been reading SS at the time, because it didn't seem bleeding obvious to posters on here!!

I think RF was one of the very few posters on here who didn't predict at the beginning of 2007 that we were going to make the finals (despite being an alleged GT-lover, I predicted that we would win the flag, and I was by no means alone).
I'm not sure what you are saying about the youth. I wasnt comparing the youth policies of the two. And I cant for the life of me see a problem with playing all 4th year or above players...its a good thing I would have thought...to have a team of men for a mans game.

And its a StKilda fan forum....I would expect quite a few people would pick them to win the flag at the start of a footy season....except for some who just like stirring the pot.

markp
Saintsational Legend

bob__71 wrote: I'm not sure what you are saying about the youth. I wasnt comparing the youth policies of the two. And I cant for the life of me see a problem with playing all 4th year or above players...its a good thing I would have thought...to have a team of men for a mans game.

And its a StKilda fan forum....I would expect quite a few people would pick them to win the flag at the start of a footy season....except for some who just like stirring the pot.
I like the idea of easing young players into the game too.... look at the trouble Ball has had with his body.

Concur on your second point too, pessimistic supporters of all clubs who predict ultimate failure in any given year are more often proven right than wrong.

rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

bob__71 wrote:
So you're suggesting that people post views and opinions without any logical thought or reason - but only because they barrack for the Saints?

That puts things in perspective I suppose.

bob__71
Club Player

Well Rodger....it is a fan forum. Not a school of football theology.

And there is no harm in being optimistic. Heck having fun isnt even all that bad.

If you take life to seriously and judge everyone constantly...well you end up without many friends.

Duggie1
Club Player

Maybe there are many like me who are waiting to see "the proof of the pudding". Fence sitters no doubt. :lol:

Always a Saint
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Saints43 wrote:

How bout you just continue to be a good little Dodgy fox puppet and follow my call 'tin rattler'?.....its mind boggling.....that after all the posters who have tried to explain this discussion to you on this thread...you still dont get it - are you the full quid? (tap 3 times on your keyboard to answer...we'll work it out.. :wink: ).

Its a very easy concept.

We appointed a new coach (presumably after your hero was removed which your still bleeding about I suspect...hence all your constant b!tching bout Lyon..). This new coach comes with HIS philosophies on football that do include a more defensive game style and a clear emphasis on tackling pressure. The installations of these philosophies started in 07. We are just now starting to see the pieces of this philosophy come together and the balance between defence/attack becoming more obvious - yep its taken 3 yrs (I know, I know...you couldve done it in 2...but just stay focussed).

Instead, you would have us all believe that Ross Lyon threw out his views/approach/philosophies of football in 2007 and started again with a list that was still as good as 04/05..... - I ask again, are you a simpleton?...what kind of a twit would put such an absurd proposition up? - sure Lyon's tweaked (by his own admission) the game plan - that does not mean the approach to where we are now did not commence in 2007 you dopey shyte.

I know you'd be hurting after that win - it cuts deep to see Lyon and the team start to gel. Theres an obvious good atmosphere between coach/players and that would burn for someone who doesnt really follow their club.... someone who merely revels in the misery of defeats so they get to scream "I told you we were shyte". Sadly for you, the issues Lyon has addressed at our club (see ruck/fitness for starters) at present are working - hang in there....maybe we'll have a slump soon to give you something to crow about... :lol:

Me, I dont support that way (maybe its my royboy spirit...who knows :wink: ). That to me is gutless supporting (as evidenced in your latest feeble attempts to get on the Lyon bandwagon with backhanded compliments)

Perhaps you'd be better spending your time putting your "club saving skills" to the test down at the Dees...maybe its time you give up the saints and leave it to us true fans who will back the club........I mean your clearly not a supporter of our current football style, nor the coach......(he's still not "up to it" in your footballing oracle mind... :lol:) ...Im tipping your not even a member....do you hire your finely honed club saving skills out?????? .... :lol:

As for steven baker Im more than happy to be proven wrong on that front and happy enough to put my hand up to say I got it wrong - but I dont expect squibs like yourself to put your hand up and give the coach some credit when hes EARNT some........that would mean SUPPORTING your team.....you dont do that do you? :wink:

Now run along back to Dodgys place .....the grown ups want to talk football and your clearly out of your depth... :wink:

“Yeah….nah””
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

rodgerfox wrote:
bob__71 wrote:
So you're suggesting that people post views and opinions without any logical thought or reason - but only because they barrack for the Saints?

That puts things in perspective I suppose.
I think hes saying Saints43/Dodgy that its just "your" logic or reason thats up the shyte...clearly most on this topic thread/forum have no issue keeping up.. :wink:

Do try harder (hard for a try-hard I know.. :lol: )

“Yeah….nah””
matrix
Saintsational Legend

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

matrixcutter wrote:Image
pass me some popcorn...its a long movie... :wink:

“Yeah….nah””
matrix
Saintsational Legend

Saints43
Club Player

Teflon wrote:I know you'd be hurting after that win - it cuts deep to see Lyon and the team start to gel. Theres an obvious good atmosphere between coach/players and that would burn for someone who doesnt really follow their club.... someone who merely revels in the misery of defeats so they get to scream "I told you we were shyte".

As a little Dodgy fox puppet, tin rattler, simpleton, twit, squib and dopey shyte I may need some further explanation from the Saintsational Forum Discussion Leader.

You are clearly unhappy that I criticised RL when the team didn't win, didn't gel and there wasn't an obvious good atmosphere between coach & players. It's true, I was unhappy with that situation.

While the team didn't win, didn't gel and there wasn't an obvious good atmosphere between coach & players you applauded RLs performance. Even after he admitted publicly that he had been getting it wrong.

So you tell me... who wanted the team to win and who was happy when they were losing?

And as for writing "its my royboy spirit". What a f'n laugh. Fitzroy died of apathy. If St Kilda folded I would never follow another team. Never.
sl*t.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Saints43 wrote: You are clearly unhappy that I criticised RL when the team didn't win, didn't gel and there wasn't an obvious good atmosphere between coach & players. It's true, I was unhappy with that situation.
When did this occur?

Could you please link the required corroborated evidence - or is this something you have just assumed to suit your constant and increasingly irrelevant critisism of the current coach?

You are making a very strong allegation there. Please back it up or desist from posting tripe.

Mate i its time you ventured over to the "I was Wrong" thread and cleanse your soul.

Your increased justification of your stance on Lyon is making you look as though you care for your internet persona's ego more than the team.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)