Robbo will be interviewing Rossy today- the Lovett question

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

mbogo
SS Hall of Fame

rodgerfox wrote:
Teflon wrote:
Shove it up em.
Why is it a good idea to 'shove it up' the people who report on the game?
Coz they shove their half-arsed, biased and ignorant opinions down our throats!
Rodger have you actually ever heard Eddie Radio? :shock:
They all have their bias - what about Mike Sheehan when he used to get FAR too "moist" when talking about Carey - OMG it made me just about VOMIT every time!

This is a team game and there is no room for individuals who think they are above walking through the fire.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

mbogo wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:
Teflon wrote:
Shove it up em.
They all have their bias - what about Mike Sheehan when he used to get FAR too "moist" when talking about Carey - OMG it made me just about VOMIT every time!
Agreed. it would be so much better if every article just had a kick by kick description of the game. It would be so much better.

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

rodgerfox wrote:
Teflon wrote:
Shove it up em.
I dont feed trolls.

“Yeah….nah””
rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

mbogo wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:
Teflon wrote:
Shove it up em.
The footy press is farcical.

But to for the club's leaders to take on a 'shove it up' them attitude is simply idiotic.

The club knows this, and pretty much everyone in footy knows it.

Lyon learnt early on too.

mbogo
SS Hall of Fame

plugger66 wrote:
mbogo wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:
Teflon wrote:
Shove it up em.
Agreed. it would be so much better if every article just had a kick by kick description of the game. It would be so much better.
Yeah sure (??) - but they should have the logo of their club prominently displayed above each article - or I hate GT (for example) etc etc.. Or explain with a disclaimer at the start "I am going to drag out the old cliche's about St Kilda's so-called culture and imply that the current situation (with AL?) is somehow derived from the 1970s disco at Moorabbin and that St K will derail this year - I know this might seem a long shot but here I go .... "
Eddie should say - "I know I never talk about Collingwood .. but you should all know by now that I lie a lot ... hehehe hahahaha hehehe" etc ... (bring in Eddie canned laughter).

This is a team game and there is no room for individuals who think they are above walking through the fire.
mbogo
SS Hall of Fame

rodgerfox wrote:

But to for the club's leaders to take on a 'shove it up' them attitude is simply idiotic.

I am not sure I see where anyone said the club leaders should "shove it up em" - but you should give them the material you WANT them to deal with and no more - we have a history of just providing the press with ammunition. Did not Eddie get famous from Lockett tossing his crutches at the scumbucket when Eddie was in fact trespassing?

Oh and while I am at it Sam Newman should start the year with something like
"If you thought I was a stupid vain arsehole with a twisted plastic face, hiding my decrepit and anciently outdated attitudes to women and social progress last year ... make sure you tune in to see how much more of an arrogant moronic tosser I will be proving myself to be for your entertainment this year" ....... then he can pop out of a genie's bottle (on the advert) wearing a giant fake horses phallus - with Barb from Carlton looking shocked and insulted ...

[Warning: this material is covered by copyright - lol]

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

mbogo wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:

I am not sure I see where anyone said the club leaders should "shove it up em" - but you should give them the material you WANT them to deal with and no more - we have a history of just providing the press with ammunition. Did not Eddie get famous from Lockett tossing his crutches at the scumbucket when Eddie was in fact trespassing?

Oh and while I am at it Sam Newman should start the year with something like
"If you thought I was a stupid vain arsehole with a twisted plastic face, hiding my decrepit and anciently outdated attitudes to women and social progress last year ... make sure you tune in to see how much more of an arrogant moronic tosser I will be proving myself to be for your entertainment this year" ....... then he can pop out of a genie's bottle (on the advert) wearing a giant fake horses phallus - with Barb from Carlton looking shocked and insulted ...

[Warning: this material is covered by copyright - lol]
you are far to clever for the troll Mbogo ans wasting ure time......the concept is beyond it but Im glad you get the jist.... :wink:

“Yeah….nah””
Milton66
SS Life Member

mbogo wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
mbogo wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:
Teflon wrote:
Shove it up em.
Yeah sure (??) - but they should have the logo of their club prominently displayed above each article - or I hate GT (for example) etc etc.. Or explain with a disclaimer at the start "I am going to drag out the old cliche's about St Kilda's so-called culture and imply that the current situation (with AL?) is somehow derived from the 1970s disco at Moorabbin and that St K will derail this year - I know this might seem a long shot but here I go .... "
Eddie should say - "I know I never talk about Collingwood .. but you should all know by now that I lie a lot ... hehehe hahahaha hehehe" etc ... (bring in Eddie canned laughter).
that's funny. :D

Hotel De Los Muertos: Your room is ready... Care to step inside?