St Kilda line-up v Swans

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

barks4eva wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:

Yep, you really embraced the selection of Ross Lyon and then turn around and question another poster....

FAIR DINKUM!!
I embraced the selection of Ross Lyon from day one!

I did write that the selection process might be compromised a tad with Walls on the committee, being a friend of Lyon, BEFORE Ross Lyon got appointed!

From day one, after seeing the very first interview with Ross Lyon following his appointment, I posted my joy at finally having a coach who was a great believer in the basic fundamentals and have been a true believer ever since!

I have never doubted for a minute that Ross Lyon is the correct appointment from day one and everyone responsible for his appointment should be congratulated!

Any clearer for you?
Don't embarrass yourself b4e, you complained that Ross Lyon's appointment as senior coach was compromised AFTER his selection, because not many even knew RL had even been interviewed.

You can BS all you like, I do remember you complaining about it AFTER he was selected. I really don't give a stuff, but why do you bother bring up some other posters comment back in 2008 and suggest "forgive me if I don't take you seriously?"

Pot kettle Black :roll:

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

St Fidelius wrote:
You can BS all you like, I do remember you complaining about it AFTER he was selected. I really don't give a stuff, but why do you bother bring up some other posters comment back in 2008 and suggest "forgive me if I don't take you seriously?"

That is just wrong, I told you already I did post about a possible COI before the appointment!

After seeing Lyon's first interview, I was a true believer from day one and posted expressing my joy at his appointment!

Your recollection is totally incorrect!

DO THE MATHS AND THE SQUARES ARE ALL ROOTED.
St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

barks4eva wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:

That is just wrong, I told you already I did post about a possible COI before the appointment!

After seeing Lyon's first interview, I was a true believer from day one and posted expressing my joy at his appointment!

Carry on all you like, I do remember, and its not the BS you have stated..

Give up b4e some have long memories and I do remember your carry on AFTER Ross was selected as our Senior Coach...FFS

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Quixote wrote:
Con Gorozidis wrote:
borderbarry wrote:I thought Robert Eddy pulled up injured in last weekends Zebras game, yet he is named an emergency...
we all know the robert eddy is the coaches favourite. loves him like his own son.

Ignorant post.

Eddy is what - 22 years old?

How was Thommo or even Lenny going at this stage?

Rob Eddy works his arse off to get back from injury (and has actually been quite unlucky with injury over the last 12 months), earns the respect of the coach in the process, and this is the pigs swill you serve up.

Good hard look required!
making a few assumptions here champ.
i never bagged the bloke. i quite like him. and i realise hes only young.
u are jumping the gun and imagining ghosts where they arent.

if its good enough for the 16 captains to be asked who the coaches pet is last week i can have a bit of fun with it too. i never said he was no good. just that he was coaches pet. lighten up. but rossy does love him.

barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

St Fidelius wrote:
barks4eva wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:

Give up b4e some have long memories and I do remember your carry on AFTER Ross was selected as our Senior Coach...FFS

You're wrong, you're the one spreading BS!

I posted about a possible COI before the appointment!

I saw the very first interview Ross Lyon did on the day of his appointment, I was immediately impressed and happy that we finally had a coach who believed in the basic fundamentals!

That is what I posted on the day of his appointment and I never once mentioned the possible COI after Ross Lyon's appointment, that is just a FACT and the gospel truth!

So can YOU please stop spreading your BS!

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

barks4eva wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:
barks4eva wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:

I saw the very first interview Ross Lyon did on the day of his appointment, I was immediately impressed and happy that we finally had a coach who believed in the basic fundamentals!

That is what I posted on the day of his appointment and I never once mentioned the possible COI after Ross Lyon's appointment, that is just a FACT and the gospel truth!

Well Well...

You must have convinced yourself then, because I DO remember what you posted...

And it was just one of your many conspiracy theories....
:lol:

Most did not know that RL was even interviewed for the job and AGAIN once RL was appointed you made a post about a "COI"...

It is pointless continuing with this, because you have obviously convinced yourself otherwise ....

:roll:

barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

St Fidelius wrote:
barks4eva wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:
barks4eva wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:

Well Well...

You must have convinced yourself then, because I DO remember what you posted...

And it was just one of your many conspiracy theories....
:lol:

Most did not know that RL was even interviewed for the job and AGAIN once RL was appointed you made a post about a "COI"...

It is pointless continuing with this, because you have obviously convinced yourself otherwise ....

:roll:
You're just wrong, I know exactly when I posted the possible COI and it was during the four or so weeks leading up to an appointment!

On the day Lyon was appointed after his first interview I was excited and was very pleased to finally have a coach who is a believer in the basic fundamentals and that is what I posted on the day of his appointment!

I never again mentioned any COI after his appointment!

AND POINTLESS would be an understatement!

You were told/warned years ago by Damien to NOT reply or respond to my posts, yet you NEVER took it on board!

Please do not reply or respond to my posts and I will continue to ignore yours!

It can't be that hard surely!

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

barks4eva wrote:You were told/warned years ago by Damien to NOT reply or respond to my posts, yet you NEVER took it on board!
and more BS from you, you just never cease to amaze me with the crapola you type :roll:

You carry on about a poster in what he typed in 2008 and have selective memory on what you type.