Sponsorship Prizes Raffle

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

stkildathunda wrote:
Dr Spaceman wrote:
stkildathunda wrote:
PLUGGER14 wrote:
saint66au wrote:I would just publically like to thank a couple of people

Firstly the raffle winner who kindly offered me his pass as he cant make it on Saturday...after checking with Mr Magic that hed rather not re-draw it I happily accepted and look forward to meeting many of you coming along

Secondly. Id like to thank Mr Magic for the way he's handled the process for distributiing these tickets..and in the past and future also

Ive just found out that the admins of another site have decided to just use the tix themselves rather than offer to run a raffle or have any discussion on how the tix were to be used. I guess its none of my business as Im not a shareholder or members of that site, but to me those tix are the property of EVERYONE who has a share in whoever the sponsored player is..not just the admins of the site concerned. Very disspointing to those 50-60 shareholders who paid their money IMO

So..thank you again to Mr Magic for his transparency and democracy in running our sponsorship once again :-)
May have problems selling shares again next year methinks ;)
Just to make things clear, this other site is not TrueSainters or Bigfooty... I will let you all use your powers of deductions to work out which site it is.
Not Saintsational, TrueSainters or Big Footy  :? 

Well I give up  :lol:
Isn't that the mob that used to sponsor Essendon FC? :wink:

asiu
Saintsational Legend

the mob that don't own
www.saintsfooty.com .... and will never get in the door !

maybe ?

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
Saint_Ash
Club Player
Location: Either work, home or the footy, maybe a pub somewhere

gazrat wrote:the mob that don't own
www.saintsfooty.com .... and will never get in the door !

maybe ?
The stupid thing is 90% of the people who went in the sponsorship would have no idea that as part of the sponsorship package is you get this function. No point trying to advise people of this on his site as the post will just be deleted and the poster banned.

What doesn't kill us only makes us stronger.
asiu
Saintsational Legend

:)

i'm sure someone with some 'cunning' can include some chat about the nights activities ,

... including , how there were representatives from a broad range of sponsorship teams

NOW could be the time for our team to wear those big orange hats :D

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
matrix
Saintsational Legend

are we saying that a certain other site had a sponsorship thingy like we do yet the admin kept one of the prizes for themselves not informing the members that they could actually win that prize?

surely not

stkildathunda
SS Hall of Fame

gazrat wrote::)

i'm sure someone with some 'cunning' can include some chat about the nights activities ,

... including , how there were representatives from a broad range of sponsorship teams

NOW could be the time for our team to wear those big orange hats :D
Im going and was thinking of hiring a orange suit 8-)

stkildathunda
SS Hall of Fame

matrix wrote:are we saying that a certain other site had a sponsorship thingy like we do yet the admin kept one of the prizes for themselves not informing the members that they could actually win that prize?

surely not
Yep spot on. Even offered a additional prize to get people to buy shares and is now claiming that prize is instead of this function... I know a few people who had shares in their sponsorship and they arent the least bit impressed...

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

stkildathunda wrote:
matrix wrote:are we saying that a certain other site had a sponsorship thingy like we do yet the admin kept one of the prizes for themselves not informing the members that they could actually win that prize?

surely not
Yep spot on. Even offered a additional prize to get people to buy shares and is now claiming that prize is instead of this function... I know a few people who had shares in their sponsorship and they arent the least bit impressed...
If all the various Saints fan site sponsorship group administrators were 'clever' we could all 'exchange' prizes with each other and nobody would be the wiser! :idea:

On second thoughts, I think we'll keep the system we've been using as it seems to work well.

On another matter, as I've not heard from either the Club or anybody else I'm assuming everybody who 'won' one of our prizes has notified the club and received their ticketing information?

PLUGGER14
Club Player

stkildathunda wrote:

surely not
Maybe they should speak up...... Only been one voice on the issue posted to date that I've seen!

stkildathunda
SS Hall of Fame

Mr Magic wrote:
stkildathunda wrote:

surely not
If all the various Saints fan site sponsorship group administrators were 'clever' we could all 'exchange' prizes with each other and nobody would be the wiser! :idea:

On second thoughts, I think we'll keep the system we've been using as it seems to work well.

On another matter, as I've not heard from either the Club or anybody else I'm assuming everybody who 'won' one of our prizes has notified the club and received their ticketing information?
Well true but dont really see what benefit it would be, unless one site didnt have anyone that could attend a event...

But yea all tickets have people should have received them Friday or Monday at latest, (as long as your people contacted the club)

markp
Saintsational Legend

PLUGGER14 wrote:
stkildathunda wrote:

surely not
Maybe they should speak up...... Only been one voice on the issue posted to date that I've seen!
You forgot the :wink:

I think the guy would've loved working for the Stasi.

stkildathunda
SS Hall of Fame

PLUGGER14 wrote:
stkildathunda wrote:

surely not
I think they have asked but not publicly. That would be a ban-able offence on there
:roll:

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:
stkildathunda wrote:

surely not

yes mate...your help and advice is much appreciated.....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
matrix
Saintsational Legend

cheers thunda

we shouldnt be surprised at what happens over there really
i mean, keeping the prize for yourself :roll:
unreal

no such thing happening over here or on truesainters

REAL sites with real raffles.

although steve AND the cleaner pulling up trumps in this one with joffa pulling out stings number is unheard of and is prob not likely to happening in the next 100 decades.

hope all that go give a half decent report and dont get too pissed to actually remember the night
yes snoops im talking about u :twisted: :P

stinger
Saintsational Legend

:wink: i intend to have a good day by celebrating a saints win....i was going to wear my wig and gown too.....but the dress code is smart casual.... 8-)

GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend
Location: Kicked out of the Coffee Shop, Settlement Pub, Cranbourne

stinger wrote::wink: i intend to have a good day by celebrating a saints win....i was going to wear my wig and gown too.....but the dress code is smart casual.... 8-)
So how will I recognise you?

Australia...... Live it like we stole it....... Because we did.
matrix
Saintsational Legend

instead of a gown it'll be a dress
which is pretty much what the gown is

stinger
Saintsational Legend

matrix wrote:instead of a gown it'll be a dress
which is pretty much what the gown is

nothing like a dress at all ffs.....even women barristers have to wear trousers or a skirt underneath.......be quite interesting if they didn't...met a few that would look comely in their bras and knickers....

stkildathunda
SS Hall of Fame

matrix wrote:cheers thunda

we shouldnt be surprised at what happens over there really
i mean, keeping the prize for yourself :roll:
unreal

no such thing happening over here or on truesainters

REAL sites with real raffles.

although steve AND the cleaner pulling up trumps in this one with joffa pulling out stings number is unheard of and is prob not likely to happening in the next 100 decades.

hope all that go give a half decent report and dont get too pissed to actually remember the night
yes snoops im talking about u :twisted: :P
haha very true.

My issue might come at the Ess/Rich game or Crown later in the night. Might make the old memory a little hazey :? but gonna try give a report from what i can remember. Between all the SS guys, and the 12 TS's that are going im sure we can find decent reports & photos somewhere :lol:

Oh btw you won a weekly prize in our footy tipping a few weeks back, can u PM me your address

matrix
Saintsational Legend

cmon sting
gown and boxers

nuthin else

ill pm you thunda :shock:

HSVKing
Saintsational Legend

I'm sure we can organise a prize to anyone who scores an orange hat without paying for it... :wink: :lol:

They walk amongst us...

matrix
Saintsational Legend

ok im interested
whats the prize?

:twisted:

GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend

matrix wrote:ok im interested
whats the prize?

Saintsational Sticker, or 20. :wink:

HSVKing
Saintsational Legend

whats the prize?

An orange hat :P

On a side note; I have noticed the group went from 2300 members to 2286 since last night.

Culling again is he?

Edit; 2285.
Last edited by HSVKing on Thu 19 May 2011 1:14pm, edited 1 time in total.

They walk amongst us...

GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend

HSVKing wrote:
whats the prize?

An orange hat :P

Nah..... go with the stickers..... or is it GO with the stickers. :wink: