Team changes for next week

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Middo
Club Player

degruch wrote:
skeptic wrote:
degruch wrote:. Mini gets brought in as a tackling machine, which could be useful.
Sorry couldn't help but chuckle

if only he could also win the football and dispose of the football too
That's the rub...you never know which Mini's going to turn up each week.

As for defensive roles above, Dempster would go to Didak, if available. Jones to either Pendles or Thomas. We've not had a lot of luck negating Thomas over the years.
I reckon the same Mini has been turning up the last 18 months .. !! :lol:

Jack Newnes happy to be a Saint !!!! PS and to hit a target !!!
AnythingsPossibleSaints
SS Life Member

plugger66 wrote:
Bernard Shakey wrote:Walsh and Ledger will not play this week. Any changes will be experienced players like Raph, Bakes and, I hate to say it, Kosi.
Correct and it has to be that. We have 3 games left to shape our year and we have to go with experienced guys.
Also known as "incorrect". Ross and co. beg to differ.

YOU GET WHAT YOU SETTLE FOR.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

AnythingsPossibleSaints wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Bernard Shakey wrote:Walsh and Ledger will not play this week. Any changes will be experienced players like Raph, Bakes and, I hate to say it, Kosi.
Correct and it has to be that. We have 3 games left to shape our year and we have to go with experienced guys.
Lets see all your guesses that are right. People who bring up these posts are really struggling.

dragit
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Lets see all your guesses that are right. People who bring up these posts are really struggling.
It's always good to point out when someone basically calling you a moron is wrong :)

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

dragit wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
It's always good to point out when someone basically calling you a moron is wrong :)
Sorry couldnt see that word from either poster but if we are going to find stupid posts we could be here all night.

AnythingsPossibleSaints
SS Life Member

plugger66 wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Mine were guesses, though. Yours was a definitive statement, with that usual arrogance. The usual "I'm right about everything I say and anyone who disagrees is wrong, or stupid", or whatever, that you bring to the table here pretty much every day of the year.
Bernard said they "will not" play and and you said "correct". That isn't a "in my opinion this will happen" as most post, or "I reckon this is what they'll do", it's: "this will happen". Which as I said, is a "definitive statement", not a "guess". If you're going to post things saying this or that "will" happen, you've surely got to be prepared to be corrected if it turns out not to be the case? That's all.
If I said something "would happen" without any indication that it was just my opinion, or a guess and it didn't, I would expect to be corrected and would hope I wouldn't cry about it.

YOU GET WHAT YOU SETTLE FOR.
dragit
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
dragit wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Sorry couldnt see that word from either poster but if we are going to find stupid posts we could be here all night.
You're right there, even if I had all night, I would struggle to re-quote al 20,000 of your ball-tearers...