WHY THE HELL...............

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Re: WHY THE HELL...............

gringo wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
gringo wrote:Hopefully now you have cleared your mind after 3 years and your demeanour will improve. It's a bit more information than I need about your outside life but if it keeps you from spending all your time amusing yourself by laughing at the people who take their footy too seriously it's a good thing.

I know you think the joke is on anyone that takes what you write seriously but you have posted about 400000 times?

30000 I think. It will be 40000 in a couple of months if you to dont complain to the mods and get me banned.

What would you be banned for boring everyone or being annoying? It sounds like an addicts call for help.

Have no idea but a lot seem to complain when topics go off track. If they dont like it then thats there only choice. Im not changing. If I think someone has said crap i will continue to tell them.

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
CURLY wrote:Another thread ruined by you plugger. Really need to give the medication a change because its not working.

I thought it was ruined by your paranoia and chip and I dont get the ruined thing anyway. Ignore the posts you dont want to read or put me on the foe list. What does ruined mean? Are we getting marked on this thread and i have an idea, instead of wasting a post saying nothing about the topic why not post something on the topic. There is another option for all who dont like what I post and wish i would stop posting. Complain to the mods and get me banned. Surely it is easy to complain to them. I see plenty of complaining on this thread so people are capable of doing it.

You say a whole heap of nothing on almost every thread. Most of the stuff written on here is peoples opinions that can never be proved wrong or right. Just dont understand why you feel it your duty to try and correct people for simply having an opinion. Surely like most on here you have a practise match on and if your not at work you should be at the juniors helping. Thats if you are capable of offering help of course.

NO IFS OR BUTS HARVS IS KING OF THE AFL
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
CURLY wrote:Another thread ruined by you plugger. Really need to give the medication a change because its not working.

I thought it was ruined by your paranoia and chip and I dont get the ruined thing anyway. Ignore the posts you dont want to read or put me on the foe list. What does ruined mean? Are we getting marked on this thread and i have an idea, instead of wasting a post saying nothing about the topic why not post something on the topic. There is another option for all who dont like what I post and wish i would stop posting. Complain to the mods and get me banned. Surely it is easy to complain to them. I see plenty of complaining on this thread so people are capable of doing it.

You say a whole heap of nothing on almost every thread. Most of the stuff written on here is peoples opinions that can never be proved wrong or right. Just dont understand why you feel it your duty to try and correct people for simply having an opinion. Surely like most on here you have a practise match on and if your not at work you should be at the juniors helping. Thats if you are capable of offering help of course.

I am going to help in half an hour. Hope you are as well. By the way if you bothered to read my first post on this thread i gave a logical reason for thinking differently to you and even asked you a question which completely ignored. No personal comments at all. Do you expect to post something and people just say plus one or plus 2. If i disagree I state reasons. No different then you giving your reasons.

Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

Oneup66 I really like your internet character. I'd come to the footy with you? Maybe after that I can take you to some night spots and we can pick up some free range.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Cairnsman wrote:Oneup66 I really like your internet character. I'd come to the footy with you? Maybe after that I can take you to some night spots and we can pick up some free range.

No worries. Not going to Cairns in the next few months though.

Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Cairnsman wrote:Oneup66 I really like your internet character. I'd come to the footy with you? Maybe after that I can take you to some night spots and we can pick up some free range.

Don't need to. I'm in Melbourne at the momement.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Cairnsman wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

See you at the tigers game then. I will meet you in the MCC members.

Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Cairnsman wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

This is exciting. I finally get to meet you. Can you describe yourself so I can find you.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Cairnsman wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Cairnsman wrote:

This is exciting. I finally get to meet you. Can you describe yourself so I can find you.

6 foot 2, 91 kg, good looking, great tan. A 10 younger version of Sam Newman.

And I will have a girl on each side of me.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote: And I will have a girl on each side of me.
So did Charles Manson :P

Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Cairnsman wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

6 foot 2, 91 kg, good looking, great tan. A 10 younger version of Sam Newman.

And I will have a girl on each side of me.
Just how I've always thought you would look. You should also keep an eye out for me, Just look for a 6 foot 4, 135kg red balding head and heavily freckled. I wont have a girl on each side but my 80 year old mum will be with me.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Cairnsmans portfolio shot

Only kiddin' :wink:

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
stinger
Saintsational Legend

gringo wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
bobmurray wrote:Busted P66

Full of dung.......someone who's posts can't be taken as facts........

a serial dung beetle

Sorry havent got time for crap. Im off to the parlors. Wow You have found out I talk s***. Maybe your next step is finding out who i really am. Then you will know i talk s***. It hurts me so much that I am busted. This stuff is so serious.

Ewwwww do you mean the brothel? I little bit of vomit just came up in my mouth.
where else would he get a flower?..... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: ...know how you feel though......the very thought is sick making.....pity the poor female..... :roll:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

Dr Spaceman wrote:
plugger66 wrote: And I will have a girl on each side of me.
So did Charles Manson :P

:wink: :D ...gold

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
gringo wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Sorry havent got time for crap. Im off to the parlors. Wow You have found out I talk s***. Maybe your next step is finding out who i really am. Then you will know i talk s***. It hurts me so much that I am busted. This stuff is so serious.

Ewwwww do you mean the brothel? I little bit of vomit just came up in my mouth.
where else would he get a flower?..... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: ...know how you feel though......the very thought is sick making.....pity the poor female..... :roll:
You are assuming a lot. He didn't say it was a female.

Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:Cairnsmans portfolio shot

Only kiddin' :wink:
Sexy huh! Women melt in my presence.