Cripps

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

Re: Cripps

Like many others I was sorry to see young Cripps leave the Saints, but I was also sorry to see BJ go too. I'm ALWAYS sorry when a player decides to leave the club, but once that decision has been carried out, then I move on. Simple as that.

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

Brown plays for East Freo but will move to East Perth next year if stays on the eagles list ... Cripps is an East Freo boy but because of WCE allignment with East Perth is now a East Perth player ...

East Freo had the bye this week so Brown didnt play any footy at all this week .... personally i dont think Brown will end up at St Kilda ... Glass is pretty close to hanging up the boots and Brown will take over his role ill expect Brown will sign up to WCE mid year ....

from my point of view Cripps played pretty well on saturday - and talking to some WCE fans i know they see him as an upgrade on Tom Swift (really WCE fans treated swift like most on here treated Raph or Kosi) i think Cripps will be playing a lot of WAFL this year but again Kerr is coming closer to the end so a spot may open up for him eventually

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
Old Mate
Saintsational Legend

The Eagles have a good amount of young mids coming through - Gaff, Selwood, Shuey and Masten. I reckon Cripps will find it tough to cement a spot unless he builds up his endurance to run out games. At the moment he's nothing more than a cameo player who bobs in and out of games - Shows a bit though.