RYAN GRIFFIN WANTS OUT

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

Re: RYAN GRIFFIN WANTS OUT

amusingname wrote:Curly, I am trying to get my head around your theory, correct me if I am interpreting what you are saying wrongly;
- McCartney decides to put Griffen up for trade
- Griffen agrees to this occurring but says that it is his idea and that the club wants him to stay
- McCartney gets sacked/resigns because he put Griffen up for trade and the rest of the club was against it
- Griffen still says that he wants to leave despite the only person who wanted to trade him being gone
- now because Tom Boyd has asked for a trade to the dogs, that was the end result they had in mind all along.

Its like a M.Night Shyamalan film, so many twists.
He was told by McCARTHY he wanted to Trade him to GWS to get a key forward or at leat a pick to get White or MaCartin. He cracked the s***s and so did some senior players. The board has then fronted McCarthy who is still thinks it is the best path to follow. They disagree and Griffen trade is donged on the head. Griffen goes away and decides that he wants out and they can get stuffed. Enourmous fall out and McCarthy gets the heat and basically tells the WB to get stuffed. Pretty simple really and Lindsy Gilbee told me that in simple terms thats how it went down.

NO IFS OR BUTS HARVS IS KING OF THE AFL
amusingname
Club Player

CURLY wrote:
amusingname wrote:Curly, I am trying to get my head around your theory, correct me if I am interpreting what you are saying wrongly;
- Griffen agrees to this occurring but says that it is his idea and that the club wants him to stay
- McCartney gets sacked/resigns because he put Griffen up for trade and the rest of the club was against it
- Griffen still says that he wants to leave despite the only person who wanted to trade him being gone
- now because Tom Boyd has asked for a trade to the dogs, that was the end result they had in mind all along.

He was told by McCARTHY he wanted to Trade him to GWS to get a key forward or at leat a pick to get White or MaCartin. He cracked the s***s and so did some senior players. The board has then fronted McCarthy who is still thinks it is the best path to follow. They disagree and Griffen trade is donged on the head. Griffen goes away and decides that he wants out and they can get stuffed. Enourmous fall out and McCarthy gets the heat and basically tells the WB to get stuffed. Pretty simple really and Lindsy Gilbee told me that in simple terms thats how it went down.

I presume we are talking about Brendan McCARTNEY - now former coach. or Jason McCARTNEY - WB list manager?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote:

That's new information that you just came out with. The other day it was that Gilbee said a big name player would be leaving. The thing you find impossible to explain is why Griffin would choose to be character assassinated if it wasn't his idea in the first place. Also funny that they are still going ahead with all this even though the board obviously thought it was a crap idea. Your story has more holes in it than my old mans jocks. matter of fact it isn't right so that makes it wrong.

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

amusingname wrote:
CURLY wrote:

I presume we are talking about Brendan McCARTNEY - now former coach. or Jason McCARTNEY - WB list manager?

The former coach sorry but there is no love at the WB for Garlick at present either.

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
CURLY wrote:

That's new information that you just came out with. The other day it was that Gilbee said a big name player would be leaving. The thing you find impossible to explain is why Griffin would choose to be character assassinated if it wasn't his idea in the first place. Also funny that they are still going ahead with all this even though the board obviously thought it was a crap idea. Your story has more holes in it than my old mans jocks. matter of fact it isn't right so that makes it wrong.

Well in point form and keeping it simple thats how Lindsy explained it. Griffen would be going and a key forward would be coming.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
CURLY wrote:

Well in point form and keeping it simple thats how Lindsy explained it. Griffen would be going and a key forward would be coming.

Nothing like what you said the other day. Did you forget? Still makes not one bit of sense especially as I heard Griffin wanted out because of the coach and its all to late to go back now. Even more strange is the idea that he would accept all the crap he has copped when it isn't even his idea. The story lack sense and maybe a little bit of truth especially as you could have said Gilbee said this the other day but you didn't. Im going with incorrect.

Austinnn
Club Player

CURLY wrote:Listen to Luke Darcy at all this morning? Amazing that he said Griffen made the sacrafice that will see the Dogs get a gun key forward.
Of course he'd say that. Got to spin this somehow so the dogs don't look a rabble.

It's possible that dogs prepared to trade him months ago i'll give you that much, but I'd be shocked if they encouraged him to leave. Prepared means provided for the possibility.

Don't waste your time accusing us of not believing your half-arsed theory if you can't prove it. Burden of proof is on you. How can you be so sure? You've done a great job of convincing yourself, but you'll have to do more than talk to convince the rest of us.

Just My Opinion
------------------------------------------------

You'll Never Walk Alone
CURLY
Saintsational Legend

Austinnn wrote:
CURLY wrote:Listen to Luke Darcy at all this morning? Amazing that he said Griffen made the sacrafice that will see the Dogs get a gun key forward.
Of course he'd say that. Got to spin this somehow so the dogs don't look a rabble.

It's possible that dogs prepared to trade him months ago i'll give you that much, but I'd be shocked if they encouraged him to leave. Prepared means provided for the possibility.

Don't waste your time accusing us of not believing your half-arsed theory if you can't prove it. Burden of proof is on you. How can you be so sure? You've done a great job of convincing yourself, but you'll have to do more than talk to convince the rest of us.

How would you like me to prove it? Next time I will take a tape recorder to my golf games.

Ive got nothing to gain just letting the forum know what I was told by a more reliable source than p66.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote:
Austinnn wrote:

How would you like me to prove it? Next time I will take a tape recorder to my golf games.

Ive got nothing to gain just letting the forum know what I was told by a more reliable source than p66.

Why is he more reliable than Jackson McCrae dad? Your theory makes no sense. You refuse to tell anyone why Griffin would choose to cop all this character assassination if it was the WB idea and secondly you told me a completely different story that Gilbee told you last week. Funny how that has no changed because no one thinks your theory makes sense.

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
CURLY wrote:
Austinnn wrote:

Why is he more reliable than Jackson McCrae dad? Your theory makes no sense. You refuse to tell anyone why Griffin would choose to cop all this character assassination if it was the WB idea and secondly you told me a completely different story that Gilbee told you last week. Funny how that has no changed because no one thinks your theory makes sense.

Again your lying to try and prove a point. I told you Griffen was asked if he'd be traded to GWS. My story hasnt changed at all.

Austinnn
Club Player

Your golf game, huh? Didn't your pal say 'a big name'? Not Griffen specifically. Could have been Cooney, who actually has been offered up for trade by the Dogs.

But anyway, the point is not how hard it is to prove, the point is that you have no right to expect us to just accept this idea without proof. Don't get annoyed that we're not just going along with any old tosh someone wakes up in the morning with in their head.

My PERSONAL UNPROVEN OPINION is that Griffen wanted to leave previously, they made him captain to keep him interested, they would have had to privately at least provide for the possibility that he'd still want to leave, but they certainly didn't offer him up for trade. When he asked, they acted shocked because they wanted to facilitate a big trade to get the best of a bad situation.

It's not even important anyway. I'm more interested in our team.

Just My Opinion
------------------------------------------------

You'll Never Walk Alone
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
CURLY wrote:
Austinnn wrote:

Again your lying to try and prove a point. I told you Griffen was asked if he'd be traded to GWS. My story hasnt changed at all.

You said Gilbee told you a big name player wanted out of the WB. No mention at that he said griffin. Now you say he said Griffin. Sounds like a fib. And you continue to fail to address that a player who was basically being kicked out of the club also agreed to be character assassinated. Its isn't true Curly and you know it. Just give up on something that is totally fanciful.

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote:
Austinnn wrote:

No possible as noone has more reliable more sources than p66 :D

Typical of this forum that someone who dares claim an inside story or to know a saints player or staff member gets absolutely set upon by p66 and few rabid pack dogs. It seems only p66 can have 'mates' or 'club insiders' (which is clearly crap anyway) .

Apparently noone else is entitled to or they are all liars.

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

Yeah I get on here and tell stories as it makes me feel good. You seriously are a clown.

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

I am a little confused how this whole story became such a convoluted conspiracy theory.

Couldnt the Dogs have just proposed a straight trade Griffen for Boyd in the first instance without all the drama of sacking a coach and all the associated drama of Griffen's 'walk-out'?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Con Gorozidis wrote:
CURLY wrote:
Austinnn wrote:

No possible as noone has more reliable more sources than p66 :D

Typical of this forum that someone who dares claim an inside story or to know a saints player or staff member gets absolutely set upon by p66 and few rabid pack dogs. It seems only p66 can have 'mates' or 'club insiders' (which is clearly crap anyway) .

Apparently noone else is entitled to or they are all liars.
Con you really don't think before you type. As I have previously said even if I am lying or being told crap the point is that Griffin is copping flack and huge flack for something Curly suggests was the WB idea. You clearly have some issues you need to deal with. The media are saying Griffin wants out and I am saying I believe that is true. What is your opinion Con or don't you have one. I suggest you WEIGh this up and MOVE forward before the COUNTRY air gets to you. Its a real FAMILY affair at the WB.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote:Yeah I get on here and tell stories as it makes me feel good. You seriously are a clown.

Do you ever address anything at all? How did you hit them anyway Curly?

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
CURLY wrote:Yeah I get on here and tell stories as it makes me feel good. You seriously are a clown.

Do you ever address anything at all? How did you hit them anyway Curly?

I get my moneys worth.