Thommometer

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

markp wrote:
but if someone resorts to that then you can state your objections......, don't fall for the game.
You are right.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

saintsRrising wrote:I will ignore your obvious baiting Rodge...and once again extend the invitation to you back up your repeated claims that I am a Liar.

Please post instances. Go for it.
You do realise that it wasn't me that called you a liar in the first place, don't you?

I simply laughed heartily when you were caught out once again.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

rodgerfox wrote:That's really funny Joffaboy.

Whilst you're squealing and moaning and crying to the mods, you obviously missed SR calling me a liar and a fool.

You must have also missed me being called a nuffie, apologist, simpleton, challenged and many more quite humerous names.

Now, if I was a little whiny sook, I'd complain to the mods.

But why would I? It's footy forum. If people get offended by someone 'personally' abusing them (I find that funny as it's the most impersonal form of communication that exists) then frankly, they should get fair dinkum.

And when you stop crying like a baby, you better edit your own posts where you suggest people are lying and that their personal opinions are born of intolerance and hate. That's pretty personal. And very offensive.
So typically playing of the man. :roll:

Mods cn you please stop this poster from his constant personal abuse of posters.

Why does this poster have immunity from the rules that govern the rest of the community.
It is quite clear the poster cannot change his ways. All he ends up doing is personally abusing anybody who dares to disagree with his opinion.

Again this poster personally attacks me.

Why is this allowed?

He has been banned for two weeks because he is incapable of discussing anything without resorting to personal insults.

He really needs to be banned like other recidivists (Nexus Nick, poochy, etc).

C'mon Mods, time to make an example of this repeat offender.
rodgerfox wrote:And when you stop crying like a baby, you better edit your own posts where you suggest people are lying and that their personal opinions are born of intolerance and hate
Ignoring the dripping irony of another personal insult (crying like a baby :roll: - lol, really funny - I was glad my PM to the mods after his disgusting personal insults resulted in a two week banning - poor RF, can handle being pulled into line) and before you ban this recidivist abuser and personal insulter for good, could you please explain that addressing somebody directly by quoting a post, and then insulting them is different to passing an observation on a complete thread :roll:

It is really quite embarrassing the hysterical lengths this poster will resort to in an atempt to insult.

Mods, up to you to do the forum a favour rid us of this foul languaged personal insulter.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
So typically playing of the man. :roll:

Mods cn you please stop this poster from his constant personal abuse of posters.

Why does this poster have immunity from the rules that govern the rest of the community.
It is quite clear the poster cannot change his ways. All he ends up doing is personally abusing anybody who dares to disagree with his opinion.

Again this poster personally attacks me.

Why is this allowed?

He has been banned for two weeks because he is incapable of discussing anything without resorting to personal insults.

He really needs to be banned like other recidivists (Nexus Nick, poochy, etc).

C'mon Mods, time to make an example of this repeat offender.
rodgerfox wrote:And when you stop crying like a baby, you better edit your own posts where you suggest people are lying and that their personal opinions are born of intolerance and hate
Ignoring the dripping irony of another personal insult (crying like a baby :roll: - lol, really funny - I was glad my PM to the mods after his disgusting personal insults resulted in a two week banning - poor RF, can handle being pulled into line) and before you ban this recidivist abuser and personal insulter for good, could you please explain that addressing somebody directly by quoting a post, and then insulting them is different to passing an observation on a complete thread :roll:

It is really quite embarrassing the hysterical lengths this poster will resort to in an atempt to insult.

Mods, up to you to do the forum a favour rid us of this foul languaged personal insulter.
The mods here do a good job.

Before you continue bagging them, you should know that every single time (4 times) that I have 'abused' someone, I have received a warning. After the 3rd time, I was banned.

I tested them out, and they are infact consistent.

You lied several times on here saying that I'd been warned. This surprised me as noone had actually told me! But seeing as you stated it in several posts, I thought I'd find out whether or not these 'warnings' that I've recieved were genuine.

Not surprisingly, they weren't. I made 3 blatant 'personal attacks'.

When I abused people, I was warned immediately.

Seems you'd lied several times about me being warned.

So please, stop bagging the mods, stop the racial abuse, stop the petty dobbing and whining.

The mods know what they are doing (although they do cut you some slack with your racial taunts, which I happen to find very offensive), so let them do their job.

Your childish dobbing is really pathetic.
Last edited by rodgerfox on Fri 14 Mar 2008 11:38pm, edited 1 time in total.

The OtherThommo
Saintsational Legend

A sage once said to me "once the threads get beyond 3 pages they are dead". Wise words, Scoop.

'I have no new illusions, and I have no old illusions' - Vladimir Putin, Geneva, June 2021
The OtherThommo
Saintsational Legend

Oh, Lonny Fella, you oughta hear about his time in the 'bool (Hampden League)? Fair dinkum straighten your curly ones. So many lessons in local immolation. The future can't be last century.

'I have no new illusions, and I have no old illusions' - Vladimir Putin, Geneva, June 2021
Oh When the Saints
Saintsational Legend

Thanking you rodgerfox for that spirited defence of our moderation.

Your comments warrant another warning ... and you will get one.

Several posters are on thin ice and close to a permanent ban (in accordance with the new rules).

They should only play AFL games now when it's raining. Slow games of footy are so much better to watch.