9:05am - all done/"where are you sitting" page

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/ ... fault.aspx
As at 5pm on Monday, there are 25,000 tickets remaining for Saturday afternoon's clash at the MCG between second and third.

For Sunday's first qualifying final clash between St Kilda (first) and Collingwood (fourth), there are still 31,000 tickets available at the 'G. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
tomnz
Club Player

Ya I'm Q52 top deck, how many rows on top deck ?

remboy
SS Hall of Fame

choowy09 wrote:M11 for me.

Is row ff undercover?
Choowy,
from memory I sat in row BB a couple of years back and was just under cover (the people two rows in front of me got wet) so you should be fine.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

yeah the double numbers are undercover

Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

redwhite&blackblood wrote:
Sainternist wrote:M55, Row R

by myself because my fellow saint supporting buddies weren't dedicated enough to buy memberships :(

am hoping i get to sit next to friendly folk that are die hard saints fans.
so they are Saints fans then. Supporters are the people who buy memberships.
yeah, and piking fans at that. last year they were saying "i'm buying a membership for 09". but they prefer to spend their hard earned on rare records. d'oh!

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
saintharvs
Club Player

thirty-seven!? wrote:anyone around n55?? suddenly getting a bit worried too... everyone seems to be in m!
I am in N55 as well. Seems a Saints bay

SaintDebi
Club Player

M8. Front row.
Hope I'm with other Sainters, but will be enjoying it regardless.
I thought hubby was going to try the net from work, even set an account up last night so he was ready to go. He didn't trust work's computer system not to stuff up though, so he lined up at 1/4 to 9 and eventually got our tickets around 1pm!
So even if our seats were located in the toilets I wouldn't be complaining! Bless his dedication!

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

SaintDebi wrote:M8. Front row.
I thought hubby was going to try the net from work, even set an account up last night so he was ready to go. He didn't trust work's computer system not to stuff up though, so he lined up at 1/4 to 9 and eventually got our tickets around 1pm!
So even if our seats were located in the toilets I wouldn't be complaining! Bless his dedication!
He was in the queue for 4 hours???????????????????

Holy crap how long was it? What outlet? Was it one of those Newsagent ones where the guy selling the tickets has to shuffle off and tidy up the racks of New Idea mags every so often?

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
Maxstar22
Club Player

That's the sort of dedication we love to see from Saints fans.

SaintDebi
Club Player

saint66au wrote:

Holy crap how long was it? What outlet? Was it one of those Newsagent ones where the guy selling the tickets has to shuffle off and tidy up the racks of New Idea mags every so often?
Only one ticketek outlet here in Geelong, and of course all the cats fans were out in force.
Found out afterwards there was less of a queue at the Geelong Footy Club, and apparantly he could have bought tix for the Saints game there. Just happy he didn't give up, and that his boss owes him a few favours, cos he was meant to start work at 9.30!

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

SaintDebi wrote:
saint66au wrote:

Only one ticketek outlet here in Geelong, and of course all the cats fans were out in force.
Found out afterwards there was less of a queue at the Geelong Footy Club, and apparantly he could have bought tix for the Saints game there. Just happy he didn't give up, and that his boss owes him a few favours, cos he was meant to start work at 9.30!
Note to self: Set up a computer store/internet help line in Geelong!

My seats (4) are in M48 Row U in the MCC members - away from the riff-raff!!!

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

saintbrat wrote:http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/ ... fault.aspx
As at 5pm on Monday, there are 25,000 tickets remaining for Saturday afternoon's clash at the MCG between second and third.

For Sunday's first qualifying final clash between St Kilda (first) and Collingwood (fourth), there are still 31,000 tickets available at the 'G. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I'm a bit concerned that Geelong/Footscray has outsold our game by 6,000 seats!

UNLESS the Geelong game is a "series" game (if they still exist?), and therefore quite a few less seats were made available for sale today??

Can anyone clarify?

What concerns me is if Saints fans don't bother turning up again ala last year's finals series......our attendance last year (or lack of!) was an embarrassment.

Sam23
SS Life Member

Yes the WB vs. Geelong game is the series game.

Goddard.
AnythingsPossibleSaints
SS Life Member

Just an apparent update on the cheer squad's.
This was posted on the Collingwood fan forum: "Just confirmed it with some-one at the club ...The AFL have allocated the (Collingwood) cheersquad M1 + m2 at the Punt rd end ........apparently St Blunda get first preference for finishing on top ....
I know alot of people who have got their tickets in the Ponsford thinking it would be Collingwoods end ( which it is by the way )....Lets stick it up em Pies !!". and this: "Went to Lexus at 1pm. Bought tickets 27 rows back in M1. Was told that our cheer squad is in M1 and M2".
So apparently it will be like on Sunday against Melb, with our cheer squad and supporters behind the goals at the city end.
And they want to "stick it up us".

YOU GET WHAT YOU SETTLE FOR.
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

AnythingsPossibleSaints wrote:Just an apparent update on the cheer squad's.
This was posted on the Collingwood fan forum: "Just confirmed it with some-one at the club ...The AFL have allocated the (Collingwood) cheersquad M1 + m2 at the Punt rd end ........apparently St Blunda get first preference for finishing on top ....
I know alot of people who have got their tickets in the Ponsford thinking it would be Collingwoods end ( which it is by the way )....Lets stick it up em Pies !!". and this: "Went to Lexus at 1pm. Bought tickets 27 rows back in M1. Was told that our cheer squad is in M1 and M2".
So apparently it will be like on Sunday against Melb, with our cheer squad and supporters behind the goals at the city end.
And they want to "stick it up us".
Well seeing as the AFL have allocated M3 as the cheersquad bay on the MCG seating plan...Id be taking this with a grain of salt.

M1/2 are not behind the goals anyway they are off to one side at the far edge of the GSS

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
sarah 2
Club Player

section m7 row k seat 11 for me

GO SAINTS
Dal'sGal26
Club Player

There are 8 of us in M7 too. Hopefully it's filled with st kilda supporters.

i <3 the red, white and black

Sainter for LIFE!
Quixote
SS Life Member

M27 AA - AFL Members row HH. Down the Ponsford end right where the 50M arc hits the boundary. Under cover. Pretty happy but would prefer level P!

EDIT: Thought I was going to be next to the Pies CS - but upon reading other threads, it seems the SAINTS CS has been given the choice of ends (due to us finishing ON TOP!) and we've picked Ponny!!

BEAUTY!!!

Fortius Quo Fidelius Yo
IluvHarvey
SS Life Member

saintspremiers wrote:
saintbrat wrote:http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/ ... fault.aspx

I'm a bit concerned that Geelong/Footscray has outsold our game by 6,000 seats!

UNLESS the Geelong game is a "series" game (if they still exist?), and therefore quite a few less seats were made available for sale today??

Can anyone clarify?

What concerns me is if Saints fans don't bother turning up again ala last year's finals series......our attendance last year (or lack of!) was an embarrassment.
Also Sunday is fathers Day remember. It doesn't bother me but might bother some.

"It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress."
matrix
Saintsational Legend

anyone in N54 or N56???

IluvHarvey
SS Life Member

matrixcutter wrote:anyone in N54 or N56???
N13 for me!!

"It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress."
Genghis
Club Player

matrixcutter wrote:anyone in N54 or N56???
We're in N53, row K. Hopefully they've sold our bay out - don't want any Filth getting public tickets tomorrow in our bay!

SaintBot
Saintsational Legend

M25, row Y.

Not too many AFL members on here?

lendog heaven
Club Player

M55, Row R

by myself because my fellow saint supporting buddies weren't dedicated enough to buy memberships

am hoping i get to sit next to friendly folk that are die hard saints fans.
hey sainternist - we're also in M55 Row R (seats 1-2-3) - don't spill ya bevvy on me when you're pushing past....

Tramps like us.............
Voyager
Club Player

Here we go!

3 of us seating in M5 KK.