Good riddance to Scum

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Teflon wrote:
Dr Spaceman wrote:The more you hear about all this the more you can't help thinking that Luke made up his mind mid year, at the time he was dropped and offered a reduced contract, and was simply off as soon as the GF was out of the way.
yep sounds like this was hatched long ago - which says a lot about character IMO.
Yep makes you wonder how he could be so good in the GF when he knew he was leaving. Fantasy land.
plugger, was it ok for Ball to be using Collingwood's facilities whilst apparently making up his mind re his playing future, and whilst still on St Kilda's list?
Would be nice if you answered this question plugger66.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Teflon wrote:
Dr Spaceman wrote:The more you hear about all this the more you can't help thinking that Luke made up his mind mid year, at the time he was dropped and offered a reduced contract, and was simply off as soon as the GF was out of the way.
yep sounds like this was hatched long ago - which says a lot about character IMO.
Yep makes you wonder how he could be so good in the GF when he knew he was leaving. Fantasy land.
If my hunch is correct, and it's only a hunch, I don't believe it would have any effect on his performance in the GF. I mean it was a GF and you're going to try your best regardless (if for no other reason than helping to become, hopefully, a member of a premiership team!)

I may be wrong for any number of reasons however your comment is by no means proof that I am.

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

saintbrat wrote:

I guess one question would be - How open to the public are the altitude rooms.?
Answer would not be relevant.

What is relevant is that this was clear participation in the Pies pre-season training as these sessions were all part of preparation for the USA Altitude trip.

Ball did not randomly do these sessions.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

markp wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Teflon wrote:
What the hell does how he played in his last game have to do with whether he knew/thought he would be leaving or not?

Didn't Barry Hall kicked the winning goal after the siren in his last game for us?... He sure as shyte knew he was leaving... I guess by you're reckoning he shouldn't have even bothered to take the kick.
tugger down for the count!

very good point Mark,

obviously he cracked the private schoolboy sulks when he saw by how much his contract had been reduced,

not that he was being disrespected,

but he was being paid way over the odds on what he was delivering,

Eddie has been blowing smoke up Ball's arse for years so my feeling is private talks possibly began mid year with the filth after the contract was offered,

nominating the filth as the only club you want to play for,

using their facilities even before you've been drafted without permission to train with them,

So much for showing character, busting a gut, knuckling down, turning things around and proving your worth to your teammates, the club that overpaid you for years and paid you for a year while you finished your studies and played not one game,

For someone who has a reputation for being hard in and under, Ball took the soft option.

Anyway hopefully at least we might not get punished for anymore careless interchange breaches, I'm sure he copped a huge spray for that TWICE when no other player on our list offended!

IMHO obviously Ross hurt his feelings and after having been mollycoddled by his ex-coach/father? for years and paid way over the odds (nepotism?) he didn't take too kindly to the reality check.

DO THE MATHS AND THE SQUARES ARE ALL ROOTED.
markp
Saintsational Legend

barks4eva wrote:ex-coach/father?
The poor sod....

barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

markp wrote:
barks4eva wrote:ex-coach/father?
The poor sod....

:lol:

I knew the truth was out there somewhere but I'm still left with two questions!

1. Why did they use a stunt double for Ball?

AND

2. Why did they overdub Grant Thomas's voice?

Interesting outfit, perhaps a few too many reds, Grant!

DO THE MATHS AND THE SQUARES ARE ALL ROOTED.