Andrew Lovett Sacked!!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

Eastern wrote:
SainterK wrote:I hadn't read this article before now, and it actually clarifies it very well.

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/s ... -o8wy.html
What Samantha Lane "FORGOT" to mention in the article was that the former employee requested that any/all correspondence from the club be made through his legal team !!
Not 'requested'

'instructed' as I heard Nettlefold/Levin state publicly at the press conference on Tuesday. (and which nobody has publicly refuted)

But the story 'sounds better' (more sympathetic) if you leave that tiny detail out.

The Craw
Club Player

plugger66 wrote: Now you go back to that Get Smart episode. You might learn something.
Do you mean the one where he says.....that would have to be the 3rd lamest comeback i have ever read..... yeh that one was a classic.

Not Craw, CRAW!
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:
Eastern wrote:
SainterK wrote:I hadn't read this article before now, and it actually clarifies it very well.

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/s ... -o8wy.html
What Samantha Lane "FORGOT" to mention in the article was that the former employee requested that any/all correspondence from the club be made through his legal team !!
Not 'requested'

'instructed' as I heard Nettlefold/Levin state publicly at the press conference on Tuesday. (and which nobody has publicly refuted)

But the story 'sounds better' (more sympathetic) if you leave that tiny detail out.
Self uppercut given.

On another note:

It would be interesting to know if the ex employee has seen a copy of the letter, or whether his Lawyer, DHS thought it more important to run it past his favorite journo first !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!