Where are we all sitting?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

HSVKing wrote:
SainterK wrote:
sainta wrote:Single letters A-Z first, the AA-MM follow after that. Roughly from AA on is under cover on the lower level.
Thanks sainta, I assume it works the same in top decks, starting from A-Z, then AA-ZZ or something similar?
Correct.

And AA is definately under on the bottom level, sat row Z for the last game against them and was just safe.
Looking at the current radar near the SA border I'm hoping the rain falls at the right angle - I'm in row Z!

HSVKing
Saintsational Legend

dals_da_bomb wrote:row E seat 4 section m21.

Is anyone near me?
Row N M21

They walk amongst us...

HSVKing
Saintsational Legend

Iceman234 wrote:
HSVKing wrote:
SainterK wrote:
sainta wrote:Single letters A-Z first, the AA-MM follow after that. Roughly from AA on is under cover on the lower level.
Thanks sainta, I assume it works the same in top decks, starting from A-Z, then AA-ZZ or something similar?
Correct.

And AA is definately under on the bottom level, sat row Z for the last game against them and was just safe.
Looking at the current radar near the SA border I'm hoping the rain falls at the right angle - I'm in row Z!
My seats were wet when I got there, but it didn't get me for the rest of the game. If it's going the wrong way, you'll get drenched! (Don't worry, I'll get wet even if it's the smallest amount of rain in my seat)

They walk amongst us...

HSVKing
Saintsational Legend

Iceman234 wrote:Looking at the current radar near the SA border I'm hoping the rain falls at the right angle - I'm in row Z!
Just creeping into picture...

http://www.bom.gov.au/products/IDR021.loop.shtml#skip

They walk amongst us...