Familiar Names to Return

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Moccha
Saintsational Legend

linz wrote:If they're in it to help us win a flag this year; Great.
If they're in it for the $ eff them off.

Aarron's 5 year contract sinked us so that we couldn't afford the players we needed and Maxie's knowledge of our playing style allowed the pies to exploit our game plan to beat us for the flag.

Welcome back boys (on conditions)
Look at it this way, Max will be taking Collingwoods IP back to St.Kilda. You don't think that will be a bonus?

Another opportunity awaits!
The Redeemer
SS Life Member

Moccha wrote:
linz wrote:If they're in it to help us win a flag this year; Great.
If they're in it for the $ eff them off.

Aarron's 5 year contract sinked us so that we couldn't afford the players we needed and Maxie's knowledge of our playing style allowed the pies to exploit our game plan to beat us for the flag.

Welcome back boys (on conditions)
Look at it this way, Max will be taking Collingwoods IP back to St.Kilda. You don't think that will be a bonus?
Not really because they grabbed what they needed and it no doubt assisted them in beating us a few times throughout the back half of 2010 including the repeat.

I do not see what Collingwood would have that we need considering the way we played was taken and moulded by them into something inevitably better.

What our football club needs to do is find something new and (like 2009) take the football world by storm but this time kick straight and win the f-ing thing.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Moccha wrote:An outstanding and popular defender for 234 games, Hudghton played seven games in his final year, with coach Ross Lyon preferring Zac Dawson as his first-choice full-back. :evil:

What a ridiculous move that proved!

There is absolutely no comparison between the two!!

yep...ditching a club stalwart , for an effeminate money hungry mercenary.....good one judas....and dawson had been in hospital all night on a f****** drip.... :evil: :roll:

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
Moccha wrote:An outstanding and popular defender for 234 games, Hudghton played seven games in his final year, with coach Ross Lyon preferring Zac Dawson as his first-choice full-back. :evil:

yep...ditching a club stalwart , for an effeminate money hungry mercenary.....good one judas....and dawson had been in hospital all night on a f****** drip.... :evil: :roll:
In case you guys dont understand footy it was about winning the GF and Zac was clearly the right choice. Age may dimmed your memory but Max was struggling badly for fitness and had hardly played. Zac had been doing well and like he has done in nearly all the finals he played did well in the GF against Geelong.

But again when someone leaves they lose their ability. It was RL with his coaching and now Zac in the finals. Max was the same when at the pies for 2 years. He is now back so things are all great again. And how Zac in money hungry is beyond me. Our club stuffed up and someone had to go. If he didnt then someone else would have, maybe even 2 players.

clarky449
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:

Judas? Time to grow up buddy. Dawson was our best FB in 2009, Max was dogged by injury all throughout 2009. Dawson played good in 2009. Nothing wrong with the selection.

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93
stinger
Saintsational Legend

clarky449 wrote:
stinger wrote:

Judas? Time to grow up buddy. Dawson was our best FB in 2009, Max was dogged by injury all throughout 2009. Dawson played good in 2009. Nothing wrong with the selection.
when you attack the poster and not the post you have already lost the argument moron...i stick by my post....and you know where you can go .... :roll: :roll: :roll: dawson cost us a couple of goals in the grandfinal.....your memory is about the same as you...

.anyway...i will just ignore you for the time being ..you are a nobody and not worth me wasting a second more of my time on you...

..don't like me posts ....don't read them... :roll: :roll: :evil:

clarky449
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
clarky449 wrote:
stinger wrote:

when you attack the poster and not the post you have already lost the argument moron...i stick by my post....and you know where you can go .... :roll: :roll: :roll: dawson cost us a couple of goals in the grandfinal.....your memory is about the same as you...

.anyway...i will just ignore you for the time being ..you are a nobody and not worth me wasting a second more of my time on you...

Whats wrong? You seem angry. Im sure i have much better memory then you but im not in the mood to prove myself at this time. You are right, i am a nobody to you as you are a nobody to me. Im very happy for you to ignore me, but i will continue to voice my opinion.
Dawson played in the team all year, was proven to be capable. Max played some games but was also injured for much of the year. I cant blame Ross Lyon for selecting Dawson.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

clarky449 wrote:
stinger wrote:
clarky449 wrote:
stinger wrote:

Whats wrong? You seem angry. Im sure i have much better memory then you but im not in the mood to prove myself at this time. You are right, i am a nobody to you as you are a nobody to me. Im very happy for you to ignore me, but i will continue to voice my opinion.
Dawson played in the team all year, was proven to be capable. Max played some games but was also injured for much of the year. I cant blame Ross Lyon for selecting Dawson.
im not the first poster you have told to grow up for criticising our ex coach.....you seem to be an apologist for him...family member maybe????...suggest you have a good look at your posts before you press the send button because your comments are offensive....dawson was ill...should never have been selected...and he played like it too.....you don't remember him practically handing the cats a goal ffs.....????

and for the record...i'm not your buddy...never will be ....

:roll: :evil:

stinger
Saintsational Legend

duplicated
Last edited by stinger on Wed 23 Nov 2011 11:19pm, edited 1 time in total.

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
clarky449 wrote:
stinger wrote:
clarky449 wrote:
stinger wrote:

im not the first poster you have told to grow up for criticising our ex coach.....you seem to be an apologist for him...family member maybe????...suggest you have a good look at your posts before you press the send button because your comments are offensive....dawson was ill...should never have been selected...and he played like it too.....you don't remember him practically handing the cats a goal ffs.....????

Zac nearly won us the game too with a bit of luck.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
clarky449
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
clarky449 wrote:
stinger wrote:
clarky449 wrote:
stinger wrote:

You seem to think everyone currently in the club are perfect then someone leaves the club and now it is like they are satan, caling someone "Ross Lyin" and "Judas" Grow up honestly.
Quite Ironic you are saying my comments are offensive. I suggest you look at your past post's as well.
Dawson played pretty darn good for someone so Ill. I remember a Hawkins smother and a goal but i also remember a great sprint from Dawson to intercept a ball in the middle of the ground. Im sure If Max was selected and tore his hamstring in the first quarter you would be the one wanting blood from Ross Lyon.
Why do you keep saying FFS, why swear?
Sorry for using the word buddy, how about dipshit?

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
stinger wrote:

In case you guys dont understand footy it was about winning the GF and Zac was clearly the right choice. Age may dimmed your memory but Max was struggling badly for fitness and had hardly played. Zac had been doing well and like he has done in nearly all the finals he played did well in the GF against Geelong.

But again when someone leaves they lose their ability. It was RL with his coaching and now Zac in the finals. Max was the same when at the pies for 2 years. He is now back so things are all great again. And how Zac in money hungry is beyond me. Our club stuffed up and someone had to go. If he didnt then someone else would have, maybe even 2 players.
dempster was the one who should have missed gf09.
he is now one of my FAVOURITE players - but he was off the pace back then and playing him fwd was a disaster. andrew mackie tore him a new one. max could have done a job on chappie. but zac should have played also.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

clarky449 wrote:
stinger wrote:
clarky449 wrote:
stinger wrote:
clarky449 wrote:
stinger wrote:

You seem to think everyone currently in the club are perfect then someone leaves the club and now it is like they are satan, caling someone "Ross Lyin" and "Judas" Grow up honestly.
Quite Ironic you are saying my comments are offensive. I suggest you look at your past post's as well.
Dawson played pretty darn good for someone so Ill. I remember a Hawkins smother and a goal but i also remember a great sprint from Dawson to intercept a ball in the middle of the ground. Im sure If Max was selected and tore his hamstring in the first quarter you would be the one wanting blood from Ross Lyon.
well, you're a turd, so you would know all about dipshits, imhfo......and for the record i have never called judas ross lyin...and i'm guessing you don't even know what ironic means ffs.... :roll: :roll:

and you are completely wrong about the crap you wrote about max breaking down.....we will never know what would have happened if max had played but if i was a betting man i would be placing my money on a saints win....

my last comments to you are that i never criticise saints players on this forum...never have...never will...doesn't mean that i don't see their faults.....judas and zac are know fair game in my humble f****** opinion...don't like my swearing??....don't read my posts,....and.... i have a newsflash for you.....in the real world adults sometimes swear...just like you.....or don't you think calling someone a dipsh!t is swearing.... ffs..... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Is this guy fair dinkum.

clarky449
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
clarky449 wrote:
stinger wrote:
clarky449 wrote:
stinger wrote:
clarky449 wrote:
stinger wrote:

well, you're a turd, so you would know all about dipshits, imhfo......and for the record i have never called judas ross lyin...and i'm guessing you don't even know what ironic means ffs.... :roll: :roll:

and you are completely wrong about the crap you wrote about max breaking down.....we will never know what would have happened if max had played but if i was a betting man i would be placing my money on a saints win....

my last comments to you are that i never criticise saints players on this forum...never have...never will...doesn't mean that i don't see their faults.....judas and zac are know fair game in my humble f****** opinion...don't like my swearing??....don't read my posts,....and.... i have a newsflash for you.....in the real world adults sometimes swear...just like you.....or don't you think calling someone a dipsh!t is swearing.... ffs..... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Thankyou i like reading your post's even if it is all garbage.