2013 Social Club

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintsrus
SS Hall of Fame

Re: 2013 Social Club

saintsRrising wrote:
Point being that there is no reason to STAY a SC Member now. The club is just encouraging people jump in and jump out. The smarties will leae, and ifa GF looks likely then buy a package that gets them to the front of the queue.

Lets as a group do something about it then, if we can all send the membership department a email, surely they will need to rethink, though im still waiting for a reply to an email I sent a week back asking why im priority 2? :?

Before Im 85
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Re: 2013 Social Club

Lets face it most things you pay for at footy clubs, whether it is your local club or the AFL are donations with some benefits. I see the SC as a donation so I hope most people continue to support the club. If you want value go buy a Plasma TV at the moment. Even that becomes a donation when they are outdated in a year or so.

I will continue my SC support even though I have never used it for a seat and been in the Victory room about 4 times in my life.