Proud

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

Re: Proud

plugger66 wrote:
The Fireman wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
The Fireman wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
SENsei wrote:Some bad new though with Rory Sackville moving on. Very good operator and will be sadly missed. His fan development was the best since General Electric.

Yep he was good. Had some involvement with him about 5 years ago and he was great to deal with.
You have found someone that was great to deal with..shame you can't find that here on SS ;)

There are plenty I can deal with on here. Mostly people who want to win every game we play. To be honest I couldn't give a stuff what people think of an internet name. Unlike some I have plenty of real mates. This place is just for a laugh.
well you certainly don't display those sentiments :)

Really. I better change then.

Anyway do you want the saints to beat the WB this week. I certainly do.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

I actually thought it was a simple question.

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
I thought the reply was simple :)

SENsei
Saintsational Legend

I really want the Saints to beat the Dogs this week

Unless of course a loss by 19 points will guarantee us a percentage that does not conflict with our future growth and standing in the draft order.

Actually, feck it, I want to win. Always.

Poster formerly known as SENsaintsational. More wisdom. More knowledge. Less name.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

The Fireman wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Very simple and expected. You must have an opinion on how you want the saints to go this week. Its not where you want us to finish, its just about this week.

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
The Fireman wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Very simple and expected. You must have an opinion on how you want the saints to go this week. Its not where you want us to finish, its just about this week.
Well you were being simple so what else were you to expect ?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

The Fireman wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
The Fireman wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

An answer. I must say I love those who couldn't give a stuff if we win or lose, spoiling tactics of not ever answering basic questions. Its very good even if a bit to obvious.

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
The Fireman wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
The Fireman wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

An answer. I must say I love those who couldn't give a stuff if we win or lose, spoiling tactics of not ever answering basic questions. Its very good even if a bit to obvious.
I'm torn

Your turn.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Im very proud of my club and for the players and supporters sake as well as the rest of the club I hope we can beat the WB. If we don't then hopefully we beat Essendon the following week.

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:Im very proud of my club and for the players and supporters sake as well as the rest of the club I hope we can beat the WB. If we don't then hopefully we beat Essendon the following week.
yeah you've said that many times...who are you trying to convince..us or yourself ?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

The Fireman wrote:
plugger66 wrote:Im very proud of my club and for the players and supporters sake as well as the rest of the club I hope we can beat the WB. If we don't then hopefully we beat Essendon the following week.
yeah you've said that many times...who are you trying to convince..us or yourself ?

I felt like writing it. I don't need convincing and if you cant decide what you want to do this week then that is an issue you need to deal with. Im going to watch the game and barrack like I did in the GF we played in. Others who don't give a stuff can sit around playing with their leggo.

Should I write your turn even though it was you who decided to quote my post even though I wasn't relying to your last one. Don't you firey's ever work?

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
The Fireman wrote:

I felt like writing it. I don't need convincing and if you cant decide what you want to do this week then that is an issue you need to deal with. Im going to watch the game and barrack like I did in the GF we played in. Others who don't give a stuff can sit around playing with their leggo.

Should I write your turn even though it was you who decided to quote my post even though I wasn't relying to your last one. Don't you firey's ever work?
Just hope I'm not on shift if your carcass needs to be dragged out of a sticky situation. :wink:

Old Mate
Saintsational Legend

Good god Plugger you really HATE it when people disagree with you. You are like a dog with a bone. MOVE ON for your own personal sanity.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

"Thread's dead baby..... Thread's dead"

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Old Mate wrote:Good god Plugger you really HATE it when people disagree with you. You are like a dog with a bone. MOVE ON for your own personal sanity.

No but thanks for the advise. Why isn't it firey disagreeing with me afterall this thread is about positivity of the club. And my sanity is fine. You too could put me on ignore if you don't want to read what I say. I would never use it but I don't complain about people repeating themselves.

Old Mate
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Old Mate wrote:Good god Plugger you really HATE it when people disagree with you. You are like a dog with a bone. MOVE ON for your own personal sanity.

No but thanks for the advise. Why isn't it firey disagreeing with me afterall this thread is about positivity of the club. And my sanity is fine. You too could put me on ignore if you don't want to read what I say. I would never use it but I don't complain about people repeating themselves.
Firey ironically is not getting fired up and is playing you like a violin. You are either getting way to involved in this topic or TROLLING.

The 'ol put me on ignore chestnut. Plugged pls.

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

Old Mate wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Firey ironically is not getting fired up and is playing you like a violin. You are either getting way to involved in this topic or TROLLING.

prefer the Cello. :) but must admit Plug is a perverse form of entertainment ;) oops should I have said that out aloud ?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Old Mate wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Me fired up? Seriously. Its far to much fun. I smile nearly everytime I type something especially when its firey because unlike some here he doesn't take himself to seriously. And what is this trolling crap. Im trolling because I keep asking people if they want to win game. Please. That isn't trolling but do it in capitals if it gets the effect you obviously want from others. I will just keep playing all of you.

Old Mate
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Old Mate wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Me fired up? Seriously. Its far to much fun. I smile nearly everytime I type something especially when its firey because unlike some here he doesn't take himself to seriously. And what is this trolling crap. Im trolling because I keep asking people if they want to win game. Please. That isn't trolling but do it in capitals if it gets the effect you obviously want from others. I will just keep playing all of you.
There you go again playing the "im havin a larf" and "im not srs" card. Plugger pls......

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

ok then. Time to ask the question again.

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:ok then. Time to ask the question again.
I think you are starting to get it...you're no fun now.

(mind you..it took awhile.)

saynta
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote: Don't you firey's ever work?
That would have to be one of your worst grammatical mistakes. That would have got you the cane at my old school.

And you say I'm not as smart as you.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote:
plugger66 wrote: Don't you firey's ever work?
That would have to be one of your worst grammatical mistakes. That would have got you the cane at my old school.

And you say I'm not as smart as you.

If I cared about my gramma I would right much slower. I care about footy smarts. I don't attend grammatical forums for a reason.

asiu
Saintsational Legend

is 'srs' cyber code for arse ?
... thats the 2nd time you've used it OM.
or is pluggers 2nd Id sRs ?

what u talkn about willis

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
Old Mate
Saintsational Legend

WindSister wrote:is 'srs' cyber code for arse ?
... thats the 2nd time you've used it OM.
or is pluggers 2nd Id sRs ?

what u talkn about willis
Haha no it's short for 'serious'.