Karl Amon

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

stonecold
SS Life Member

Re: Karl Amon

chico2001 wrote: Wed 17 Oct 2018 5:02pm
stonecold wrote: Wed 17 Oct 2018 9:00am
chico2001 wrote: Wed 17 Oct 2018 8:33am
stonecold wrote: Mon 15 Oct 2018 11:43pm
BringBackMadDog wrote: Mon 15 Oct 2018 11:35pm
chico2001 wrote: Mon 15 Oct 2018 10:46pm Not convinced about Amon....where would he play?..only lightly built and now kent is supposed to play in the middle as well. Few posters suggesting Roberton was plucked out of the blue and could not get a game at Freo...and used that as a justification for chasing players who may not be good enough for saints. He was a regular at Freo when I was over in Perth at that time..played 30-40 games in 2 and a half years....so no mug. Same goes for Membrey…..with the Swans when they were a powerhouse in 2012-14 so not unexpected that he would go well. Amon and kent have been in and out of sides that weren't strong and plus they had injuries.
Membrey played ONE game for Sydney!!!!!
Yeap, Robbo played 37 games @ Freo in 3 seasons, averaging about 11 possies per game!!!!!

Was picked by St.Kilda as a delisted free agent, so not great at Freo as pointed out!!!!!

Some like to bitch on here, as stated!!!!!
Thats 37 more than you will ever play, the biggest bitch on here seems to be you. Keep googling info and making out you are in the inner sanctum........;) Give us some real inside info.....you know......the stuff that noone else but you knows.....maybe today........
Not in inner sanctum, just fixing your estimates for you!!!!!

I'm happy with my lot, how about you posting something positive on here for once?????

Don't have to be a Turkish Roll every time you post, do you?????

PS. All the so-called ITK's on here haven't been seen during the last couple of weeks, funny that!!!!!
I got no problem posting something positive on here and have put plenty on and thanked many a poster for positive stuff. But as I have said before....it is a forum where a person can put in their own opinion, if a poster dont like it then either respond or ignore. It doesnt worry me if posters dont like my opinion.....that is what it is all about.

What I also dont like is bullshitting about what posters know and implying they are in close asscociation with decision makers at the club and making stuff up for the sake of it. The other one is being accused of being a troll, sainthater or d**khead whatever....for disagreeing with someone elses opinion, this automatically requires retaliation from me. I dont like Longer , you dont like Hickey...so what. There are plenty on here who have clearly stated weller/newnes are no good...that's their opinion. It doesnt mean we dont support the club.
Your most decent post yet, fair enough and well done!!!!!

As for Hickey, I love him, cause he got the arse!!!!!
;)

'Cause StoneCold Said So'!!!!!

We will be great again once Billy is back playing!!!!!

The 'Last Post', it's the gift that keeps giving 📯📯📯📯📯
chico2001
Club Player

Re: Karl Amon

stonecold wrote: Wed 17 Oct 2018 5:54pm
chico2001 wrote: Wed 17 Oct 2018 5:02pm
stonecold wrote: Wed 17 Oct 2018 9:00am
chico2001 wrote: Wed 17 Oct 2018 8:33am
stonecold wrote: Mon 15 Oct 2018 11:43pm
BringBackMadDog wrote: Mon 15 Oct 2018 11:35pm
chico2001 wrote: Mon 15 Oct 2018 10:46pm Not convinced about Amon....where would he play?..only lightly built and now kent is supposed to play in the middle as well. Few posters suggesting Roberton was plucked out of the blue and could not get a game at Freo...and used that as a justification for chasing players who may not be good enough for saints. He was a regular at Freo when I was over in Perth at that time..played 30-40 games in 2 and a half years....so no mug. Same goes for Membrey…..with the Swans when they were a powerhouse in 2012-14 so not unexpected that he would go well. Amon and kent have been in and out of sides that weren't strong and plus they had injuries.
Membrey played ONE game for Sydney!!!!!
Yeap, Robbo played 37 games @ Freo in 3 seasons, averaging about 11 possies per game!!!!!

Was picked by St.Kilda as a delisted free agent, so not great at Freo as pointed out!!!!!

Some like to bitch on here, as stated!!!!!
Thats 37 more than you will ever play, the biggest bitch on here seems to be you. Keep googling info and making out you are in the inner sanctum........;) Give us some real inside info.....you know......the stuff that noone else but you knows.....maybe today........
Not in inner sanctum, just fixing your estimates for you!!!!!

I'm happy with my lot, how about you posting something positive on here for once?????

Don't have to be a Turkish Roll every time you post, do you?????

PS. All the so-called ITK's on here haven't been seen during the last couple of weeks, funny that!!!!!
I got no problem posting something positive on here and have put plenty on and thanked many a poster for positive stuff. But as I have said before....it is a forum where a person can put in their own opinion, if a poster dont like it then either respond or ignore. It doesnt worry me if posters dont like my opinion.....that is what it is all about.

What I also dont like is bullshitting about what posters know and implying they are in close asscociation with decision makers at the club and making stuff up for the sake of it. The other one is being accused of being a troll, sainthater or d**khead whatever....for disagreeing with someone elses opinion, this automatically requires retaliation from me. I dont like Longer , you dont like Hickey...so what. There are plenty on here who have clearly stated weller/newnes are no good...that's their opinion. It doesnt mean we dont support the club.
Your most decent post yet, fair enough and well done!!!!!

As for Hickey, I love him, cause he got the arse!!!!!
;)
All my posts are decent , just some are more decent than others..:)