Changes v Power in China

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Impatient Sainter
Saintsational Legend

Re: Changes v Power in China

Disgraceful - hand in your resignation Richardson the club is going no where with you involved!

Josh Battle
Club Player

Re: Changes v Power in China

Scollop wrote: Tue 28 May 2019 2:17am ...this will have the 'true supporters' hounding me and shooting me down with the usual 'club knows best crap' but I reckon the captain should play a week in the VFL and get a bit of match fitness and a bit of touch back before stuffing up what has become a really good stable back 6. Savage is having his best year. Wilkie is a revelation. Marsh and DMac have speed and height and Battle and Brown are holding the KP posts well. Let Gears and the whole team know that you have to fight your way back in after a long lay off...even if you are the captain
Why is a captain different to any other player? Geary didn't handle the footy cleanly in that first half and the backline was putrid.

I'd understand if Gears had the ball handling skills of Robbie Grey or Paddy Dangerfield but I thought it was a mistake to play a bloke in the seniors on an away trip when he hasn't played a game in 6 weeks.