Eleni Umpiring Saints v Freo

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

Re: Eleni Umpiring Saints v Freo

SaintPav wrote: Mon 12 Aug 2019 10:40am Maybe I'm biased but Eleni seems to make many glaring mistakes. That’s just my view and I might be wrong.
Like all the red lights you get when you are running late?

No greater occurrence of Red Lights - they just seem to be more noticeable when you are being delayed.

I thought they all made some howlers yesterday - but to be honest - as I said to Sainter_Boy - until we demand better umpires, by virtue of being a better team, we will continue to get the lower ranked umpires and get s*** consistency.

Our future is in our own hands!

Eleni did not have the worst night last night, Nick Foot is worse!

“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.”

― Aristophanes

If you have a Bee in your Bonnet - I can assist you with that - but it WILL involve some smacking upside the head!
Special
Club Player

tedtheodorelogan2018 wrote: Mon 12 Aug 2019 10:47am She has made a multitude of mistakes in both Saints games this year. Absolute howlers. She is not up to the pace and standard of AFL level. Said it before. Her signalling and voice is very weak which makes it hard to know what she is doing.
Interesting point re her voice. Unfortunately women in general don’t have a voice box that can project as well as men - of course this is not always the case but you are right in this particular instance.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

The_Dud wrote: Mon 12 Aug 2019 2:46am
WellardSaint wrote: Sun 11 Aug 2019 9:33pm Several of her calls were reversed by another ump.
And she got dropped FOUR times this year.
FOUR.
No good.
Several of her calls?

That is just a flat out lie.
You seem to be making a habit out of calling fellow posters liars. Having a bad day are we?

The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote: Mon 12 Aug 2019 11:38am
The_Dud wrote: Mon 12 Aug 2019 2:46am
WellardSaint wrote: Sun 11 Aug 2019 9:33pm Several of her calls were reversed by another ump.
And she got dropped FOUR times this year.
FOUR.
No good.
Several of her calls?

That is just a flat out lie.
You seem to be making a habit out of calling fellow posters liars. Having a bad day are we?
What else should I call people who are lying?

All posters are equal, but some posters are more equal than others.