Membership Packs...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Saint Bev
SS Life Member

Nothing receive yet, but living in Qld probably won't get it till Fri.

Disappointed there is no Membership Pin, that is my favourite thing along with the car sticker and scarf.

Mind you, what are we going to do with all these scraves? I can't even throw away a plastic bag if it has St Kilda on it, so any creative ideas out there :lol:

Qld Saints Supporter Group
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

Saint Bev wrote:Nothing receive yet, but living in Qld probably won't get it till Fri.

Disappointed there is no Membership Pin, that is my favourite thing along with the car sticker and scarf.

Mind you, what are we going to do with all these scraves? I can't even throw away a plastic bag if it has St Kilda on it, so any creative ideas out there :lol:
Sew them together into a rug?

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Saint Bev wrote:Nothing receive yet, but living in Qld probably won't get it till Fri.

You can buy a backing pin at any craft store..superglue it on the back of the keyring..instant pin :-)

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
IluvHarvey
SS Life Member

To all the people that were complaining that it took so long to get the packs, I to was getting frustrated however I know that Geelong and Sydney memberships were also being sent out this week. It seems that at least these two clubs use the same overseas contacts we do. Not ideal but it was out of the clubs hands. I just hope they pull the pin and use another company next year.

"It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress."
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Which Fri? Have you forgotten how things slow as you head north :wink: !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

Ralphy
Saintsational Legend

Just got my membership pack, card with dal santo on it :)
and scarf collection card everythings there,

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:

Sew them together into a rug?
I like it :D

IluvHarvey
SS Life Member

Ralphy wrote:Just got my membership pack, card with dal santo on it :)
and scarf collection card everythings there,
I have Goddard on mine!!

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

IluvHarvey wrote:To all the people that were complaining that it took so long to get the packs, I to was getting frustrated however I know that Geelong and Sydney memberships were also being sent out this week. It seems that at least these two clubs use the same overseas contacts we do. Not ideal but it was out of the clubs hands. I just hope they pull the pin and use another company next year.
Took so long to get the packs??? The earliest POSSIBLE time you'd need that card is in 2 weeks time to go to a NAB Challenge game if we get booted out of the NAB Cup next week.

Always amazes me why people grizzle and groan in the first week of February when they dont have their memberships. Distributing them is a big logisitcal excercise now...and unless you are the last person on the whole Forum not to recieve yours, Id not be stressing :-)

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

IluvHarvey wrote:To all the people that were complaining that it took so long to get the packs, I to was getting frustrated however I know that Geelong and Sydney memberships were also being sent out this week. It seems that at least these two clubs use the same overseas contacts we do. Not ideal but it was out of the clubs hands. I just hope they pull the pin and use another company next year.
i doubt it .. the club would use the cheepest option for the membership distribution and to be honest i would hope they would continue spending less on non important things like this .. much better to have the extra $$ spent on the football dept. then everyone getting their membership packs a few days earlier .. but thats just me

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
saint3d
Club Player

I don't know about anyone else, but for me the clear plastic card holder thing you're supposed to hang around your neck has embossed on it the following text:

Richmond Member 2010

Seriously.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

saint3d wrote:I don't know about anyone else, but for me the clear plastic card holder thing you're supposed to hang around your neck has embossed on it the following text:

Richmond Member 2010

Seriously.
:shock:

Darren
Club Player

Nothing today. (n)

goodie
Club Player

saint3d wrote:I don't know about anyone else, but for me the clear plastic card holder thing you're supposed to hang around your neck has embossed on it the following text:

Richmond Member 2010

Seriously.
Bahahahaha! :lol: :lol: :lol:

You poor thing.

Hehe

IluvHarvey
SS Life Member

saint66au wrote:
Took so long to get the packs??? The earliest POSSIBLE time you'd need that card is in 2 weeks time to go to a NAB Challenge game if we get booted out of the NAB Cup next week.

Always amazes me why people grizzle and groan in the first week of February when they dont have their memberships. Distributing them is a big logisitcal excercise now...and unless you are the last person on the whole Forum not to recieve yours, Id not be stressing :-)
That maybe the case but when I purchased them well before Christmas as a christmas present for the family. I contacted the club at the time and they said that it should be there before christmas day. I understand things can happen but from then until now it can be a long wait. Especially when christmas day rolls in and you have nothing phsyical to give. :(

stinger
Saintsational Legend

i have a friend...a dees supporter who joined them all together into a throw rug.......works a treat.....
Last edited by stinger on Thu 11 Feb 2010 5:12pm, edited 1 time in total.

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:

i have a friend...a dees supporter who joined them all together into a throw rug.......works a threat.....
To opposition supporters? :wink:

Captain Impossible
Club Player

Just found out that I got a reserved seat. But still no membership pack...frustrating.

doppler effect
Club Player

Captain Impossible wrote:Just found out that I got a reserved seat. But still no membership pack...frustrating.
I remember the club saying that people getting a new reserved seat would have to wait a bit longer for their membership packs than everyone else.

How did you find out you got a reserved seat? was it just a letter in the mail? Im still waiting to find out where i'll be sitting for the year. Very anxious

Milan Faletic
Saintsational Legend

goodie wrote:

Richmond Member 2010

Seriously.
Bahahahaha! :lol: :lol: :lol:

You poor thing.

Hehe
That's a classic. I just checked mine to make sure and it doesn't have any writing on it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

matrix
Saintsational Legend

nuthin

Milan Faletic
Saintsational Legend

There is a membership key ring and a social club medallion too. There is also a fridge magnet fixture which is really good. I actually kept all the pins in their plastic as collector's items. I even kept my GF record in the plastic so I haven't read it yet! Given the result, I don't think I want to :cry:

Saint Bev
SS Life Member

Eastern wrote:
Which Fri? Have you forgotten how things slow as you head north :wink: !!
You are so right Eastern, lucky I live on the GC and not Cairns :wink:

Qld Saints Supporter Group
RoseInOz
Club Player

Hi Bev
I got mine in Maryborough this morning.
Rose

Most people achieved their greatest success one step beyond what looked like their greatest failure.
Our time is now! Please let it be 2012!
IluvHarvey
SS Life Member

RoseInOz wrote:Hi Bev
I got mine in Maryborough this morning.
Rose
No need to rub it in!! :wink: :wink: