How stupid is Ricky Nixon...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

Thinline wrote:

Firstly, I thought we were paying for some accommodation while she sorted herself out. Is that "under our care"?

We were paying.

News Ltd is now accommodating her. This to me is the one bit of good news, for if News had not taken over this role who knows how long St Kilda would have had to accommodate the leech...yes I know their was an agreed period, but you could forsee the media jumping on our backs after "abandoning" her. Now News will have to take on being the "carer". Bet it bites them on the bum eventually ones she finishes stinging others.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
poatina
Club Player

how stupid is Ricky Nixon

Two really good posts this morning Joffaboy - too many posters heaping abuse on this poor damaged girl who is a tragedy about to happen, and too few getting the point back to Nixon's stupidy - not to mention his own responsibiity . Bloke who is still having a perm at his age - says it all.

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

Re: how stupid is Ricky Nixon

poatina wrote:Two really good posts this morning Joffaboy - too many posters heaping abuse on this poor damaged girl who is a tragedy about to happen, and too few getting the point back to Nixon's stupidy - not to mention his own responsibiity . Bloke who is still having a perm at his age - says it all.
They are mutually exclusive nuff nuffs. Haggling over whose behaviour is worse is beside the point.

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
Thinline
Saintsational Legend

Dr Spaceman wrote:Just saw Gerard Whately on The Offsiders.

He was carrying on about how this girl has been in "the care" of the Saints and that it may be time to give that responsibility to some lawful authority.

Firstly, I thought we were paying for some accommodation while she sorted herself out. Is that "under our care"?

Secondly, from all reports this girl will refuse all attempts for any "authority" to assist her.

GW's continuing Hinch like crusade about how badly the club and the AFL have treated this "17 year old" is quite nauseating to this poster.
I just watched the clip. I think Whateley was saying that it shouldn't be up to a footy club to play the role of what we assume the Dept of Community Services (if that's what called) should do.

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
matrix
Saintsational Legend

news ltd huh

so who over at the papers does she have something over???

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

matrix wrote:news ltd huh

Didnt RN start this story. If he does what you would expect him to do the story doesnt exist.

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:

Didnt RN start this story. If he does what you would expect him to do the story doesnt exist.
Didn't the story start with girl trying to peddle 'tapes' to the press? Press ring RN to enquire. RN issues statements in response...

I'm not sure you've got it right Plugger...

Rayza

Schillaci wrote:
SainterK wrote: After reading all that...one question that I have is "Why didn't he just take a third party witness with him?" knowing her history/ character....stupid...and it makes all the above difficult to believe because I've always thought Ricky Nixon isn't a stupid man.
Right on Schillaci.
Why would you go alone in a situation like that.
I don't believe a word he says.

DNA National Dyslexic Association
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Thinline wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Didn't the story start with girl trying to peddle 'tapes' to the press? Press ring RN to enquire. RN issues statements in response...

I'm not sure you've got it right Plugger...
Surely the tapes would have been of a girl on her own had RN showed common sense. That may have been a bit boring but then again depending on what she was up to could have been a bit of fun. The story exists because RN didnt show common sense.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

i just find it odd that a news/media corp is supplying her with somewhere to live (if this is true)

either she has something over someone
or
she has something that a certain media outlet seriously wants, or has been given or has traded for.

<< 2cents/thought

Murray79

It's good to see most people feel the same way about this situation as I do. In my opinion, Nixon should not be allowed to manage AFL players or athletes again.

I wonder how Riewoldt and Dal Santo feel about this.

Please check out my article and by all means leave comments.

http://t.co/0sYIfot

Thanks.

wasaintsfan
Club Player

im sure nixon didnt think it was stupid at the time :P

meh if it wasnt her... this wouldnt even be a story.... next

matrix
Saintsational Legend

ohhhh o

a journo enters...

Richter
SS Life Member

Murray79 wrote:It's good to see most people feel the same way about this situation as I do. In my opinion, Nixon should not be allowed to manage AFL players or athletes again.

Thanks.
And you are?

Good grief.

Hird... The unflushable one is now... just a turd...
Thinline
Saintsational Legend

Richter wrote:
Murray79 wrote:It's good to see most people feel the same way about this situation as I do. In my opinion, Nixon should not be allowed to manage AFL players or athletes again.

Thanks.
And you are?

Good grief.

'Spud' is the term I used...

As in 'So who's this f*****' spud?'

Rayza

wasaintsfan wrote:im sure nixon didnt think it was stupid at the time :P

So you think its OK that the manager of St Kilda players has sex or inappropriate dealings with children?

DNA National Dyslexic Association
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Rayza wrote:

So you think its OK that the manager of St Kilda players has sex or inappropriate dealings with children?
I am not sure she is a child. I think seeing her is the problem not her age.

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

Rayza wrote:

She's a child?

Strewth. Times have changed.

suss
Club Player

Does anyone know if any non-News Limited media agency has examined the Herald Sun's involvement in this whole saga? Has anyone actually looked at he possibility that News have engaged a 17-year-old imbalanced girl to solicit sex from a 47-year-old married man?

If they've paid for her accommodation (and possibly given her money over and above this) then isn't this something close to prostitution? Am I on crazy pills - or is this story not as big as the 'middle-aged man gets lured in by hot, young, slightly crazy teenager' story?

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Thanks.
i will give you my comments here....journos like you are bottom feeding scum...now f*** off....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
DWOODROW
Club Player

I want to know why STKilda arm,t taking any f****** action against the media for continually naming and shaming two players who were cleared of any wrong doing and insinuating they are kid fiddlers.
St Kilda as a club are f****** pathetic for not putting an end to this a long time ago.
Dayne beams doesn,t even get mentioned. Why do you think this is so?
Because people with brains moved in to have it quashed.
The fact is unless they take action then this bulls*** Saga and the st,s players are going to keep being named and shamed.
Ricky Nixon has just kept this bulls*** thing going.
KD Ian,t going anywhere and is obviously bored not being in the spotlight.
I don,t give a s*** about her or her feelings. She doesn,t care about anyone else,s. If she wants to act like a big girl and use fake ID to pretend she is a big girl then she can be taken to task as a big girl.
Herald Sun, f****** get some real journos whowant to investigate real stories. Not pshycotic little tarts

matrix
Saintsational Legend

ahhhhh

journos
how they are loved at SS

:evil:

Murray79

Nice to see the true colours of some of the St Kilda fans.

I post an article on an issue involving a former Saints player who at 47 has had inappropriate dealings with a 17 yr old on a Saints forum and some of you start having a go at me.

I can see now that Nixon and some of the players aren't the only tools associated with this club!

Apologies to the Saints fans who are a little more respectful.

What's the issue with the article (or me posting it) that has some of you fired up?

suss
Club Player

DWOODROW wrote:I want to know why STKilda arm,t taking any f****** action against the media for continually naming and shaming two players who were cleared of any wrong doing and insinuating they are kid fiddlers.
St Kilda as a club are f****** pathetic for not putting an end to this a long time ago.
Dayne beams doesn,t even get mentioned. Why do you think this is so?
Because people with brains moved in to have it quashed.
The fact is unless they take action then this bulls*** Saga and the st,s players are going to keep being named and shamed.
Ricky Nixon has just kept this bulls*** thing going.
KD Ian,t going anywhere and is obviously bored not being in the spotlight.
I don,t give a s*** about her or her feelings. She doesn,t care about anyone else,s. If she wants to act like a big girl and use fake ID to pretend she is a big girl then she can be taken to task as a big girl.
Herald Sun, f****** get some real journos whowant to investigate real stories. Not pshycotic little tarts
Everyone on here feels your frustration (well most of us) but the club really can't do much. Unfortunately it was the school visit which escalated the sexual encounter to an international incident - which of course gets any non-St Kilda player off the hook.

But the Herald Sun's conduct will come back to bite it on the ****. When HS journos go to get player interviews during the year they'll quickly find that our players have clammed up for some unknown reason.

DWOODROW
Club Player

Murray79 wrote:Nice to see the true colours of some of the St Kilda fans.

I post an article on an issue involving a former Saints player who at 47 has had inappropriate dealings with a 17 yr old on a Saints forum and some of you start having a go at me.

I can see now that Nixon and some of the players aren't the only tools associated with this club!

Apologies to the Saints fans who are a little more respectful.

What's the issue with the article (or me posting it) that has some of you firedy up?
Because most of the clowns at the herald Sun don,t bqother to get the whole truth before reporting. They sensationalise ahit whether it is TRUE or not.
I havn,t even read your post. Does this bulls*** really require 6 pages on this tripe. HS are wankas. Fell free to qoute me.