ROSS DIDN'T DECEIVE US

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

matrix
Saintsational Legend

any help??

degruch
Saintsational Legend

^ I MUST have it!

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

barks4eva wrote:Ross Lyon was deceived!

The board are disloyal and a pack of duplicitous liars!

The snake oil is flowing like the Niagara falls!

WAKE UP
^ In Ross He Trusts :roll: :roll: :roll:

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

WAKE UP
^ In Ross He Trusts :roll: :roll: :roll:

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

WAKE UP
Still haven't received my copy of your Business Plan b4e.

Shall I keep waiting?

Da da da… da da da dum, dum, dum, da, da, dum, dum, da.....dum, da, da da, da da da dah, da da……

degruch
Saintsational Legend

Dr Spaceman wrote:

WAKE UP
I have spoken to B4E in person recently, and after he informed me life is like a box of chocolates, he did impart some of his plan with me:

Sack the current board
Sack the coaching review panel
Hire a new coach personally
Sack him
Amalgomate with North Melbourne
Sack their coach, board and entire playing group
Rename the new club Sack Kilda FC
Relocate from Seaford to Saxony
Instigate a rigorous sack-oriented training regime
Invest club funds heavily in an Indian hemp sack factory
Hit the sack because it had been a hard day

Moorabbin Man
Club Player

degruch wrote:
Dr Spaceman wrote:

WAKE UP
I have spoken to B4E in person recently, and after he informed me life is like a box of chocolates, he did impart some of his plan with me:

Sack the current board
Sack the coaching review panel
Hire a new coach personally
Sack him
Amalgomate with North Melbourne
Sack their coach, board and entire playing group
Rename the new club Sack Kilda FC
Relocate from Seaford to Saxony
Instigate a rigorous sack-oriented training regime
Invest club funds heavily in an Indian hemp sack factory
Hit the sack because it had been a hard day
Oh! Such sublime wit?

Lyon was screwed and disrespected by the Board. Good luck in the future Ross and thanks for your best efforts. Westaway, Nettlefold & the rest, time to to go clowns, B4E is spot on, you are dangerously incompetent.

Bring back Butterss, now there's a slogan BBB.

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

Moorabbin Man wrote:Lyon was screwed and disrespected by the Board. Good luck in the future Ross and thanks for your best efforts. Westaway, Nettlefold & the rest, time to to go clowns, B4E is spot on, you are dangerously incompetent.

Bring back Butterss, now there's a slogan BBB.
In Ross He Trusts ^ :roll:

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Thanks to someone who uploaded this on another thread, but pretty relevant to this one

http://www.insidefootballonline.com/holmesby.html

What I object to is the red herrings and smokescreens that Lyon created in trying to soften his image as a mercenary.
The contention that St Kilda was too slow to re-sign him and that it some­how inadvertently forced him to look elsewhere is rubbish.
The truth is that his former manager was Ricky Nixon, and after Nixon's messy demise Lyon engaged another agent to act on his behalf.
That agent was unsatisfactory to both St Kilda and Lyon and about six weeks ago Lyon advised St Kilda that Craig Kelly, of Elite Sports Properties, would be handling his negotiations.
At that stage terms were almost agreed, but Kelly barrelled in and wanted changes.
More negotiations followed and with the finals bearing down all parties agreed to put talks on hold.
When St Kilda bowed out last Saturday week, talks resumed. Lyon and Kelly had put a revised set of terms to St Kilda and at 2.30pm last Thursday Michael Nettlefold, Craig Kelly and some St Kilda officials were in a Seaford coffee shop when they received a text from Lyon saying that he agreed to the terms and would be OK to announce it at a press conference the next day.
Yet by 5pm he was Fremantle's coach.
Just when did Lyon's discussions with Fremantle get under way?
Fremantle strenuously denied one report that it began five weeks ago, but one St Kilda person with Western Australian connections has apparently been getting texts for a month that Mark Harvey was about to be axed.
That doesn't mean the Dockers pursued Lyon immediately and perhaps their assertion that they inquired immediately after Round 22 about getting him for 2013 is believable.
Internally St Kilda surmises that something of this mag­ni­tude isn't whipped up in 72 hours.
It is clear that Lyon told three players of his decision on Thursday afternoon and repeated the "St Kilda took too long" line.
This suggestion ignores the facts that the delay was caused by the demise of one of Lyon's managers and the two manager changes that followed, plus a mutual decision to hold off until after the finals.

jonesy
Saintsational Legend

Makes the OP quite comical as usual...

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious nuffy fair dinkum etc etc

Bring back the Lockett era
Ice Wolf
Club Player

SainterK wrote:Thanks to someone who uploaded this on another thread, but pretty relevant to this one

What I object to is the red herrings and smokescreens that Lyon created in trying to soften his image as a mercenary.
The contention that St Kilda was too slow to re-sign him and that it some­how inadvertently forced him to look elsewhere is rubbish.
The truth is that his former manager was Ricky Nixon, and after Nixon's messy demise Lyon engaged another agent to act on his behalf.
That agent was unsatisfactory to both St Kilda and Lyon and about six weeks ago Lyon advised St Kilda that Craig Kelly, of Elite Sports Properties, would be handling his negotiations.
At that stage terms were almost agreed, but Kelly barrelled in and wanted changes.
More negotiations followed and with the finals bearing down all parties agreed to put talks on hold.
When St Kilda bowed out last Saturday week, talks resumed. Lyon and Kelly had put a revised set of terms to St Kilda and at 2.30pm last Thursday Michael Nettlefold, Craig Kelly and some St Kilda officials were in a Seaford coffee shop when they received a text from Lyon saying that he agreed to the terms and would be OK to announce it at a press conference the next day.
Fremantle strenuously denied one report that it began five weeks ago, but one St Kilda person with Western Australian connections has apparently been getting texts for a month that Mark Harvey was about to be axed.
That doesn't mean the Dockers pursued Lyon immediately and perhaps their assertion that they inquired immediately after Round 22 about getting him for 2013 is believable.
Internally St Kilda surmises that something of this mag­ni­tude isn't whipped up in 72 hours.
It is clear that Lyon told three players of his decision on Thursday afternoon and repeated the "St Kilda took too long" line.
This suggestion ignores the facts that the delay was caused by the demise of one of Lyon's managers and the two manager changes that followed, plus a mutual decision to hold off until after the finals.
I'm calling bulls***, we all know there are no coffee shops in Seaford, the players have made that clear. :wink:

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Ice Wolf wrote:
SainterK wrote:Thanks to someone who uploaded this on another thread, but pretty relevant to this one

I'm calling bulls***, we all know there are no coffee shops in Seaford, the players have made that clear. :wink:
But Maccas have now rebranded themselves as Cafés :)

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

lol @ CAPSLOCKS4EVA

You have made a complete and utter fool of yourself as usual :roll:

A clueless nobody.

Sad

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Ice Wolf
Club Player

Dr Spaceman wrote:
Ice Wolf wrote:

But Maccas have now rebranded themselves as Cafés :)
I can see it now Nettleford, Kelly and a couple of officials sitting in the McCafé section of Frankston North Maccas (there is no Maccas in Seaford) going over Ross' contract whilst drinking what Maccas claims to be coffee.

No wonder Ross wanted to leave the were having business meetings at the Pines Maccas :lol:

desertsaint
Saintsational Legend

why anyone would take ross lyon or the freo board at their word amazes me.
the only person to blame for lyon's deception is lyon.
his choice, his actions, his words - all reveal someone who knew they were acting unethically and so hid themself away rather than face up to the situation. gutless. it's not running for the money and leaving a mess - that's just one part of the equation. it's the cowardly deception and continuing lies that is the bigger issue. make no mistake, freo and lyon are in damage control over this. but simply spraying white paint over the s*** won't make it go away.
i would back the board on this issue 100%.

"The starting point of all achievement is desire. "
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

CAPSLOCK4EVA's idead for the GF halftime sprint

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
loris
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:CAPSLOCK4EVA's idead for the GF halftime sprint

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a p!sser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

degruch
Saintsational Legend

Moorabbin Man wrote:Oh! Such sublime wit?
Given B4E's recent 'advice', I took it seriously.

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

its this simple. man with financial issues sees the following on paper:

saints = 4X800k = 3.2 mill (where he can be sacked at any time); or
freo = 4X 1.5 mill = 6 mill (unconditional and paid out regardless).

have a good look at those numbers. And its pretty clear why he packed up and left witin 72 hours.

IN his mind hes thinking WOW - 3 Mill difference - thats A LOT OF COIN for a kid from Reservoir.

forget the blame game and the conspiracy theories.

loris
Saintsational Legend

Con Gorozidis wrote:its this simple. man with financial issues sees the following on paper:

have a good look at those numbers. And its pretty clear why he packed up and left witin 72 hours.

IN his mind hes thinking WOW - 3 Mill difference - thats A LOT OF COIN for a kid from Reservoir.

Well hope for his family he knows who to invest wisely now. Who'd like to bet on that :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

loris wrote:
joffaboy wrote:CAPSLOCK4EVA's idead for the GF halftime sprint

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a p!sser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

loris wrote:
Con Gorozidis wrote:its this simple. man with financial issues sees the following on paper:

hes a knob. "is that what were about?" "what do we stand for?"
hes so full of crap.

i dont mind him going for coin at all - which he is basically admitting. these things happen in life. criekys i know lost a bit of coin in the gfc myself.

but he doesnt need roosy to making up crap for him or knobs in the media trying to say the saints bungled it up.

Well hope for his family he knows who to invest wisely now. Who'd like to bet on that :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

loris wrote:

hes a knob. "is that what were about?" "what do we stand for?"
hes so full of crap.

i dont mind him going for coin at all - which he is basically admitting. these things happen in life. crikeys i know lost a bit of coin in the gfc myself.

but he doesnt need roosy to making up crap for him or knobs in the media trying to say the saints bungled it up.

The OtherThommo
Saintsational Legend

A couple of lines from last Saturday's Age, in the "And Another Thing" section;

"Poor Fremantle supporters: went to bed with Mark Harvey and woke up with Ayn Rand.
Kevin Summers, Bentleigh."

Kevin's working well. I can just imagine footballing media types, like Puddin' Head Hutchison, diving for Google or Wikipaedi to find out who Ayn Rand last coached.

'I have no new illusions, and I have no old illusions' - Vladimir Putin, Geneva, June 2021
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

The OtherThommo wrote:Kevin's working well. I can just imagine footballing media types, like Puddin' Head Hutchison, diving for Google or Wikipaedi to find out who Ayn Rand last coached.
Think it was John Galt

Lance or James??