A view on this Forum from the outide

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

The perils of not quoting in full :wink:
plugger66 wrote:No wonder people like me
Last edited by Dr Spaceman on Wed 14 Dec 2011 9:51pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

I just read every post in this thread trying to find someone with the same view as mine. It' didn't happen. The OP is a sook.

Dave Robicheaux
Club Player

Hey thar y'all, put down the ole mint juleps n'jest get over y'selves! the forum is merely a source of aamoose-ment! inthe real world? why shucks and hush ma mouth, t'aint nuthin but an irrelevance!

Y'all better blow it off now
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Cairnsman wrote:I just read every post in this thread trying to find someone with the same view as mine. It' didn't happen. The OP is a sook.
I was merely passing on the views of a large group of Saints fans who were commenting on the site. So youre saying they are sooks then? No wonder new people find this place intimidating :roll:

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

An update from St Kilda about their facebook page.

St Kilda Football Club
To all Saints Facebook friends,

Along with the numerous positive changes the St Kilda Football Club has made recently, we would also like to move forward with a rejuvenated Facebook page in 2012.

Over the coming days and weeks you will start to notice some subtle changes, which will not only ensure Saints supporters have the most accurate Club information but facilitate a more interactive facebo...ok community.

Our Facebook page is integral to us and we greatly appreciate the feedback we receive on a daily basis from our facebook family. We enjoy your engagement and it is always considered with future endeavours by the Club.

We hope you indulge in our developments and we look forward to hearing your thoughts and opinions next season.

Dave McNamara
Saintsational Legend
Location: Slotting another one from 94.5m out. Opposition flood? Bring it on...! Keep the faith Saintas!

cowboy18 wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
skeptic wrote: have a look at threads between Inkersaint and myself... we clearly both disagree on the topic regarding McQualter's selection in 2010.
I thought your baiting of Inkersaint on that topic was terrible and believe you are one of the worst troublemakers on the forum.

You
SainterK
Dr Spaceman
Saint66au
and

Mr Magic.

You all should be banned.
+ 1

Nooooo!!!

NOT Sainter K!!!

At least hold the ban till we find out if Jarryn is the Messiah. Then we need to know the Chosen One for 2013, then 2014, then...

PS: Nothing against you other guys either. I lurve youse all on here, fellow Saintas.

PPS: Yep even lurve the trolls, who are of other (deluded) faiths. You may not be Sainters (yet) but hey, trolls are people too...?
Last edited by Dave McNamara on Wed 21 Dec 2011 7:32pm, edited 1 time in total.

It's Dave, man. Will you open up? I got the stuff with me! -------Who?
Dave, man. Open up ------------------------------------------ -----Dave???
Yeah, Dave. ---------------------------------------------------------Dave's not here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOiG1hAr ... detailpage
skeptic wrote: Tue 30 Jan 2024 8:07pmCongrats to Dave McNamara - hereby dubbed the KNOWINGEST KNOW IT ALL of Saintsational
:mrgreen:
White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

I love reading most of what's on this site. It has some of the most interesting and insightful material you'll read anywhere, including the media which is supposedly full of "professionals". Of course like any forum there is vigourous debate that occasionally descends into a sh*tfight. That's part of the intrigue and what adds spice and interest.

I love following the now legendary spats between P66 and stinger. Like two grumpy old men who take no prisoners and have reached that wonderful stage in life where they don't give a stuff what people think.

I love Joffaboy's outspoken bursts, Spacey's humour, Meher Baba's ridiculously sensible posts, Barks4Eva keeping the board on its toes and, as much as it pains me to say so, the vast improvement in the content of P66's posts.

Some of what gets written crosses the line, but that's a price I'm willing to pay for the freedom of this forum. As George Bernard Shaw said, (or was it Larry Emdur?) "Progress only comes from the actions of unreasonable men." Long may Saintsational and all of its unreasonableness reign!

I started with nothing and I've got most of it left!
Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:
Cairnsman wrote:I just read every post in this thread trying to find someone with the same view as mine. It' didn't happen. The OP is a sook.
I was merely passing on the views of a large group of Saints fans who were commenting on the site. So youre saying they are sooks then? No wonder new people find this place intimidating :roll:
You should have the fortitude to stand firm and not hide behind some "large group" of Saints fans you say you met at a party. Moreover what a ridiculous suggestion that people are intimidated by anonomous internet characters. Grow some I say.

Dave Robicheaux
Club Player

Hey there y'all! its IRRELEVANT!!! a forum thats all! no one actually gives a hoot an a holler for some damned inty-net for-RUM@!

Y'all better blow it off now