Saints v Hawthorn

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

gringo
Saintsational Legend

Re: Saints v Hawthorn

Playon wrote:Honestly anyone basing our NAB cup games to predict our season are kidding themselves, It's only about giving a go to certain players to see what they can do, Yeah I can expand on this but I'm not going to bother.
Our round 1 side wont be the one that played the hawks. So far the most of what I've heard is that the sky is falling.

Don't worry, since Big Mart left there are a few who used to can him for being negative having a go them themselves. The Hawks game was a smashing but we weren't noticeably worse than last year with a worse side in on paper. That doesn't really prove anything. Joey hasn't been great for a while and most said Ray was no good so apparently they are now our best players. Ross isn't even an established player and we should have Rooey, Savage, Geary etc all back for round one. We will have to hope Saunders or someone can make up the 20 or so possessions Joey would have grabbed out of the midfield and need something from Gears. I don't see any reason to be overly confident or negative yet. The NAB saw the Hawks thrashed by Collingwood but then Collingwood thrashed by the Dogs. What does that tell us about 2015? Not a great deal.

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

Spoon

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

The Fireman wrote:Spoon
Nah, you're not my type.

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend