Gone / delisted - Brooks, Watts, McQualter, Sheldon.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Solar
Saintsational Legend

Scoop wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Scoop wrote:
Oh When the Saints wrote::D

Are you happy with the new football appointments?
Extremely so.

Also I think you have made a glaring omission in your sig. You should have Peake in there. Did a lot more in the trade negotiations than some on here are giving him credit for.
Again I doubt that. AF also said today that Tony Elshaugh did most of it with RL but hay what would he know.
Gee Plugger, it seems that I am wrong on all counts....since you seem to know everything, perhaps I will leave it up to you to bring us all the "inside info".
shock horror....
plugger thinking he knows more then everyone else ;) ;)

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Solar wrote:
Scoop wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Scoop wrote:

Extremely so.

Also I think you have made a glaring omission in your sig. You should have Peake in there. Did a lot more in the trade negotiations than some on here are giving him credit for.
Again I doubt that. AF also said today that Tony Elshaugh did most of it with RL but hay what would he know.
Gee Plugger, it seems that I am wrong on all counts....since you seem to know everything, perhaps I will leave it up to you to bring us all the "inside info".
shock horror....
You should hear what I really know that would excite you.

Solar
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Solar wrote:
Scoop wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Scoop wrote:

Extremely so.

shock horror....
shoot, I'm all ears

btw I admit I was wrong about brooks, but hey I have never pretended to know anything.... :)

FQF
In richo I trust

Solar
Saintsational Legend

Scoop wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
From what AF said today that actually doesnt make sense. He said we had 4 picks in the draft. What you have said only gives us 3 from where I see it.
Ahhh....well Plugger, I believe that there may be one more delisting that Archie didn't mention....but then again I could be wrong!!
who would that be scoop?

FQF
In richo I trust

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Solar wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Solar wrote:
Scoop wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Scoop wrote:

Extremely so.

shock horror....
shoot, I'm all ears

btw I admit I was wrong about brooks, but hey I have never pretended to know anything.... :)

And I promise you I have never said something that I didnt believe was true.

Solar
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Solar wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Solar wrote:
Scoop wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Scoop wrote:

Extremely so.

shock horror....
shoot, I'm all ears

I know, sometimes you come across as knowing something because you wont let it go.

So do tell, whats this exciting news?

FQF
In richo I trust

Riewoldting
SS Life Member

plugger66 wrote:And I promise you I have never said something that I didnt believe was true.
Isn't reckless indifference as to the truth just as bad as lying?

"To be or not to be" - William Shakespeare
"To be is to do" - Immanuel Kant
"Do be do be do" - Frank Sinatra
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Solar wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Solar wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Solar wrote:
Scoop wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Scoop wrote:

Extremely so.

shock horror....
shoot, I'm all ears

I know, sometimes you come across as knowing something because you wont let it go.

I didnt actually mean I had any exciting news just things that cannot be said in public.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Riewoldting wrote:
plugger66 wrote:And I promise you I have never said something that I didnt believe was true.
Yes it is. Got any examples.

Solar
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Solar wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Solar wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Solar wrote:
Scoop wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Scoop wrote:

Extremely so.

shock horror....
shoot, I'm all ears

I didnt actually mean I had any exciting news just things that cannot be said in public.
pm me, you have pricked my couriousity button

FQF
In richo I trust

maverick
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Scoop wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Scoop wrote:

Extremely so.

What do you want to know. Said that brooks and maybe Watts would be gone 3 weeks ago and also said before it was in the paper that we are after Schneider but what would I know. Lucky guesses I suppose. By the way i didnt say you were wrong about the elevations I just wanted to know why AF said 4 and you explained it. I just heard that Peake didnt have alot to do with the trades but I could easily be wrong.

Keep giving us stuff and i will keep guessing mine.
Whilst the rest of us "mortal" posters on here really do appreciate the inside goss from those in the know, we don't need the "I know more than you garbage" that goes with it.

Acting like a 12 year old really does detract from your credibility........

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

maverick wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Scoop wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Scoop wrote:

Extremely so.

What do you want to know. Said that brooks and maybe Watts would be gone 3 weeks ago and also said before it was in the paper that we are after Schneider but what would I know. Lucky guesses I suppose. By the way i didnt say you were wrong about the elevations I just wanted to know why AF said 4 and you explained it. I just heard that Peake didnt have alot to do with the trades but I could easily be wrong.

Keep giving us stuff and i will keep guessing mine.
Whilst the rest of us "mortal" posters on here really do appreciate the inside goss from those in the know, we don't need the "I know more than you garbage" that goes with it.

Acting like a 12 year old really does detract from your credibility........
Yes I must agree I shouldnt have said. I will not do that again. But I am not sure anyone behind a computer should have credibilty anyway. And we are Mortals here except maybe one or two.

CeilidhSaint
Club Player

Pretty good prediction but not all correct unfortunately - do we give you credit for being very close or take points off....
Can we stop using the huge "quote boxes"?
Annoying!

TB 1 - The Brightest Light on the Darkest Night - we miss you.
Think Globally, Act Sainterly
I have Phil Narkle's helmet
Riewoldting
SS Life Member

plugger66 wrote:
Riewoldting wrote:
You tell me - you're the one implying that you have said things that you merely believed to be true ..

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Riewoldting wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Riewoldting wrote:
You tell me - you're the one implying that you have said things that you merely believed to be true ..
Well unless I am the actual person that I am talking about I can only believe it to be true but if it isnt well like some on here I am wrong and hopefully I will apologise. B

But I really hope people forget what I said was wrong and I will not mention it again. :D

Riewoldting
SS Life Member

plugger66 wrote:But I really hope people forget what I said was wrong and I will not mention it again. :D
"Now, let's never speak of this again." :P

Scoop
Club Player

Solar wrote:
I could be wrong but doesn't it come down to whether we put either harvs or max on the vets list. If we do they take one of the rookie list positions and thus we have that extra spot on the list?
Aha....very good point Solar!

You can do the maths and there are a couple of variables, depending on whether those veteran listed players (Harves and Max) are 'on' the list or 'off' the list (or whatever the terminology is).

Extra! Extra! Read all about it......no I don't want to read about it anymore!!!
Solar
Saintsational Legend

Scoop wrote:
Solar wrote:
I could be wrong but doesn't it come down to whether we put either harvs or max on the vets list. If we do they take one of the rookie list positions and thus we have that extra spot on the list?
Aha....very good point Solar!

You can do the maths and there are a couple of variables, depending on whether those veteran listed players (Harves and Max) are 'on' the list or 'off' the list (or whatever the terminology is).
when do we decide on the vets list? Is it first lodgement or second? If it's the later then there will be time to sniff around for PSD pick ups

any idea what type of player we are looking at for the PSD? I like the idea of faulkner, saw him play some really good "quarters" for werribee, has speed and skill, maybe the kick up the arse is what he needs

FQF
In richo I trust

Scoop
Club Player

Solar wrote:
when do we decide on the vets list? Is it first lodgement or second? If it's the later then there will be time to sniff around for PSD pick ups

any idea what type of player we are looking at for the PSD? I like the idea of faulkner, saw him play some really good "quarters" for werribee, has speed and skill, maybe the kick up the arse is what he needs
'I know nussing...."

Extra! Extra! Read all about it......no I don't want to read about it anymore!!!
Solar
Saintsational Legend

Scoop wrote:
Solar wrote:

'I know nussing...."
can only ask :wink:

my message box is always open to inside info btw :D

FQF
In richo I trust

savatage
SS Life Member

Brooksy_Babe_24 wrote:Have sadly recieved confirmation from Jarryn Geary himself that he has been delisted
This poster has the worst track record in history. Avoid.

Quixote
SS Life Member

savatage wrote:
Brooksy_Babe_24 wrote:Have sadly recieved confirmation from Jarryn Geary himself that he has been delisted
Yup she's full of BS

Fortius Quo Fidelius Yo
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Quixote wrote:
savatage wrote:
Yup she's full of BS
Well he was delisted from the rookie list but she didnt mention he was listed on the main list. I think I know have a list or is that a lisp.

Quixote
SS Life Member

plugger66 wrote:
Quixote wrote:
savatage wrote:
Yup she's full of BS
Well he was delisted from the rookie list but she didnt mention he was listed on the main list. I think I know have a list or is that a lisp.
She also failed to mention that she's a krout

Fortius Quo Fidelius Yo
fonz_#15
SS Life Member

Quixote wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Quixote wrote:
savatage wrote:
Yup she's full of BS
She also failed to mention that she's a krout
but thankfully you have cleared that up :D

Robert Harvey- Simply the best