Faaaarrkkk...... (Sex media beat-up thread)

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Saintsfan wrote:
Richter wrote:
Saintsfan wrote:In the end. The girl is a whore. I have never met her however this part is true. Abortion is a wonderful thing you pathetic little sl*t so do the right thing.
Do we really have to have this warped individual posting on this site?

Time to pull the plug mods..... :roll:
How is it warped?

Young unplanned pregnancy benefits nobody. Generally the child grows up without the usual benefits/lifestyle that it would have had with fully mature parents.

The players are complete toss-bags for not using better judgement and figuring out she was of the easy-female variety. So be it.

The parents of the girl should be ashamed of themselves however the behaviour of the young girl ha to be learnt from somewhere.
I think calling her a whore was the thing that got most offside. Your post above is spot on IMHO, apart from the fact that she doesn't have parents and has a 27 y.o. guardian.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
sainta
Club Player

I'm a female and 26 now but when I was 17 and considering having sex for the first time I looked up the law to be clear what I was allowed to do.

If I was between 14-16 I could only have sex with someone within a 2 year age bracket to me.

Once 16 I could have sex with someone of any age I liked.

I'm not sure if that is the current law but that is how it was in 2001.

Richter
SS Life Member

Not the abortion part - which is a choice of the individual.... but rather the portrait of a young woman who has sex as a"whore....sl*t" - the fact that you don't even realise what it is that I find offensive about this confirms to me what a misogynist twit you are.

Hird... The unflushable one is now... just a turd...
Moods
Saintsational Legend

THe girl may well have lead a tragic life herself. Her parents may be deceased, who knows the circumstances. Let's just label her a whore though for causing a little bit of annoyance to our footy heroes :roll:

Saint Bev
SS Life Member

How are the parents reponsible for this? At 16/17 kids go out by themselves and are not always honest about what they do. Regardless you have no idea how the parents feel about this situation. I don't imagine they are to thrilled.

Qld Saints Supporter Group
Saintsfan
Club Player

Moods wrote:THe girl may well have lead a tragic life herself. Her parents may be deceased, who knows the circumstances. Let's just label her a whore though for causing a little bit of annoyance to our footy heroes :roll:
The common answer to having deceased parents is not to become one at such a young age yourself regardless of how you warp the situation.

This is not causing annoyance to our 'heroes'. The displays that generally AFL players like most sports are dumb as dogshit and the penis has replaced the moral compass.

The Saintsfan Cometh
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

markp wrote:
Moods wrote:
markp wrote:I thought the legal age is only 16 if the other party is less than 5 years older... otherwise it's 18.... and being a guardian, teacher, etc, and you are in deeper poo... which technically they may have been.

If that is right, and she is/was 16 and he/they (yikes :roll: ) is over 21 it may be a problem... and surely ignorance is not much of a defence, unless she really went out of her way to convincingly deceive.

Either way, legal or not, it's an ugly and sordid sideshow we dont need.
NOT TRUE. I am a 40 year old man. If I have sex with a 16 yr old child (b/c that's what she is) then it's still legal as long as I'm not her teacher/in charge of her.
Ah cool... but could they be deemed to have been a teacher/in charge of her if they met her at a school footy clinic?
Story as relayed by Tim Watson on SEN

1) She was part of a 30 girl welcoming group at the clinic, players deny they met her then

2) She meets the players after R1 with 27 y.o. guardian. Swap phone numbers

3) Girl has sex with one player and then a couple of weeks later the other

4) Girl up the duff, tells 27.y.o. guardian.

5) guardian tells principle and principle assumes they knocked her at the clinic.

6) Outraged, the principle contacts Dept of Education who contacts AFL.

So the reason this is in the media is that the principle got his/her timeline mixed up and thought the Saints players were rooting his/her students at the clinic.

The girl is 17, it was consensual, and is now up the duff.

What a fkn beat up over a bit of slap and tickle.

Apparently this is the first time in the history of mankind a 17 y.o. has gotten pregnant out of wedlock.

Oh the humanity.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Moods
Saintsational Legend

sainta wrote:I'm a female and 26 now but when I was 17 and considering having sex for the first time I looked up the law to be clear what I was allowed to do.

If I was between 14-16 I could only have sex with someone within a 2 year age bracket to me.

100% spot on. Unless the person you were having sex with was your school teacher, in which case you would have needed to be 18 yrs old.

markp
Saintsational Legend

Richter wrote:Not the abortion part - which is a choice of the individual.... but rather the portrait of a young woman who has sex as a"whore....sl*t" - the fact that you don't even realise what it is that I find offensive about this confirms to me what a misogynist twit you are.
Yup... it is freaking atrocious.

Dont the mods know it's just SP2008 and reincrnated with a new nick?

bigred
Saintsational Legend

Joffaboy wrote:
I am too young (so i reckon) to be a granddaddy
LIES!@

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
degruch
Saintsational Legend

Saintsfan wrote:In the end. The girl is a whore. I have never met her however this part is true. Abortion is a wonderful thing you pathetic little sl*t so do the right thing.
Oh, how lovely. Can you please do us a favour and watch what you're saying mate, that's a real low percentage point of view...I don't think we want to generate any pro/anti abortion arguements on a footy forum.

One thing that confuses me. The story seemed to suggest that the first sexual encounter occurred in Melbourne...so she's 7 weeks pregnant...that's an early call. Most doctors won't confirm until 12 weeks. Could it be possible someone's jumping the gun? Not beyond the media, of course. Sells papers.

Saintsfan
Club Player

joffaboy wrote:
Saintsfan wrote:
Richter wrote:
Do we really have to have this warped individual posting on this site?

Time to pull the plug mods..... :roll:
How is it warped?

Young unplanned pregnancy benefits nobody. Generally the child grows up without the usual benefits/lifestyle that it would have had with fully mature parents.

The players are complete toss-bags for not using better judgement and figuring out she was of the easy-female variety. So be it.

The parents of the girl should be ashamed of themselves however the behaviour of the young girl ha to be learnt from somewhere.
I think calling her a whore was the thing that got most offside. Your post above is spot on IMHO, apart from the fact that she doesn't have parents and has a 27 y.o. guardian.
Regardless of the age of the guardian this is still not good enough from all parties.

I stand by my previous remarks regarding the 'girl'. She is what she is and now along with the player have to parent a child at some ridiculously young age when they both should be maturing themselves. This is not good enough from all involved.

The Saintsfan Cometh
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

sainta wrote:I'm a female and 26 now but when I was 17 and considering having sex for the first time I looked up the law to be clear what I was allowed to do.

Did you have any luck at 17? :wink: (It's a joke, dont take offence)

Lance or James??

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Saintsfan wrote: Regardless of the age of the guardian this is still not good enough from all parties.

I stand by my previous remarks regarding the 'girl'. She is what she is and now along with the player have to parent a child at some ridiculously young age when they both should be maturing themselves. This is not good enough from all involved.
Second part of this post again i agree with. Still cant agree with labelling just one of the parties a whore.

In my daughters circle of friends, the girls call boys who are just after one thing a man-whore and are most disparaging towards them.

Same thing could be pointed toward the Saints players.

Lance or James??

mightysainters
SS Hall of Fame

ugh... we really didn't need this can some please notify the Prime Minister of the alleged players?

Saintsfan
Club Player

markp wrote:
Richter wrote:Not the abortion part - which is a choice of the individual.... but rather the portrait of a young woman who has sex as a"whore....sl*t" - the fact that you don't even realise what it is that I find offensive about this confirms to me what a misogynist twit you are.
Yup... it is freaking atrocious.

Dont the mods know it's just SP2008 and reincrnated with a new nick?
I am my own man not another person who has come along with a new nickname.

I have painted her as those aforementioned words as to me she is just that. I base this on countless stories i hear from teachers young and old about the decline of the female student population and how they are fast over-taking the males based on 'horniness'.

It is a sad that some schoolgirls feel the need to do this and this behaviour mostly comes from the home.

The Saintsfan Cometh
markp
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote: Story as relayed by Tim Watson on SEN

1) She was part of a 30 girl welcoming group at the clinic, players deny they met her then
To me, that would be the pivotal bit.

mullet
Saintsational Legend

Front page of HS says "saints quizzed on girls". Isnt there only one girl. The club should sue for this misleading headline.

degruch
Saintsational Legend

markp wrote:
joffaboy wrote: Story as relayed by Tim Watson on SEN

To me, that would be the pivotal bit.
Wow! 30 Girl Welcoming Groups...I need to hire one of those for my next gig.

oneteam
Club Player

A 16 YR OLD CAN HAVE SEX WITH ANYONE OVER 16 , unless the older partner was their carer or teacher etc.
Last edited by oneteam on Wed 26 May 2010 10:58am, edited 1 time in total.

SydneySainter
SS Hall of Fame

I'm not stressing about this.

Why? Because I'm through stressing about this club.

That's all I've done this year, stress about this bloody club.

First I was stressing about losing the grand final, then I was stressing about Ball's departure potentially fracturing the playing group, then I was stressing about the Lovett dilemma, then I was stressing about the Roo injury and recently I've been stressing about the form slump and if the current playing group will get one more crack at the illusive flag. Now this...

I'm so relaxed right now that I might start stressing because I'm so relaxed.

Maybe I've done all the stressing my body can take, or maybe this incident just plain doesn't worry me.

IF she did lie about her age and IF the players in question did have consent, the club can survive the new controversy.

Do people still use condoms these days, or do they think STD's are so 80s and they believe every girl who says that they're on the pill?

Enough of the nice men in suits. Bring in some admin who demand success!
Saintsfan
Club Player

joffaboy wrote:
Saintsfan wrote: Regardless of the age of the guardian this is still not good enough from all parties.

Second part of this post again i agree with. Still cant agree with labelling just one of the parties a whore.

In my daughters circle of friends, the girls call boys who are just after one thing a man-whore and are most disparaging towards them.

Same thing could be pointed toward the Saints players.
Either way we have a girl and two young men with a lack of moral compass. All parties involved are (that word I am refraining from typing).

To have a 27 year old guardian present is disturbing. Regardless of being a parent or guardian to allow these 'supposed' events to occur is nothing short of criminal and a link could surely be drawn from the actions/lack of actions from the guardian and the by-product of a another pregnant teen

The Saintsfan Cometh
Liam_G
Club Player

oneteam wrote:
sainta wrote:Once 16 I could have sex with someone of any age I liked.
A 16 YR OLD CAN HAVE SEX WITH ANYONE OVER 16
Yes, That's what she said....

Legendary
Club Player

The law in this regard has a number of elements:

- A person will be found guilty of sexual penetration against a minor if the alleged victim is under the age of 16
- There is a higher penalty if the alleged victim was under 16 and under the “care or supervisionâ€

Moods
Saintsational Legend

Saintsfan wrote:

I have painted her as those aforementioned words as to me she is just that. I base this on countless stories i hear from teachers young and old about the decline of the female student population and how they are fast over-taking the males based on 'horniness'.
Oh well, it sounds like you've done your research then? My apologies. :lol: You've spoken to a few school teachers. I have two sister inlaws who are school teachers. My dad was a school teacher and ass Principal for 40 years. My best mates a school teacher at a huge high school for the last 15 years, and my older brother is a school teacher for 20 years. I guess this makes me just as qualified to say that your reasearch is flawed, and is merely an opinion.

THese studies into female 'horniness' I would be interested in. Any chance girls feel more liberated today than they have in the past, and they are just as horny today as they were 30 years ago? Difference is today they feel they can do something about it, whereas 30yrs ago they didn't? Much like a teenage boy has been doing for the last 100 years. Most blokes I know give a bit of a nudge nudge wink wink to their sons - kind of a 'good onya son, as long as you use protection, go for it' I don't agree with either attitude, but labelling one party as a whore and the other party as stupid suggests you are a sexist wanker. Calling the blokes stupid, infers they haven't really done anything wrong other than not use protection

But hey, if it's a girl, well she's a whore.