Intra Club Pre-season Match

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

PJ
SS Life Member

Re: Intra Club Pre-season Match

A question for those who went - Did Stanley or Kosi ruck at all? All this talk about him (Stanley) having the potential to be second ruck but I haven't heard whether he had a crack last Friday.

I've never seen a bad St.Kilda player - that's just how they are.
MCG-Unit
SS Life Member

Dave McNamara wrote:
MCG-Unit wrote:
Dave McNamara wrote: Ro$$y heading for the Dreamons would explain Misson's move, wonder if he's regretting jumping too soon before Ro$$y had inked the deal??? As for the about face to the Shockers, well at least it's one bruise-free footy club to another for Ro$$y.
So does anyone out there with some inside info care to share, or at least drop some hints as to what went on?
So are you saying the Saints play 'bruise-free' footy? Pass that onto Hayes, Jones, Armitage, Ledger, Steven, Dempster, Polo, Riewoldt ......+ :shock:

And the Docker, Barlow, Broughton, Crowley, Mzungu, De Boer, Lower...
Hi MCG-U, no definitely not saying that. I am actually very proud that none of the Saints teams I can recall (be they successful or not) have ever played soft footy.

I hoped when writing the above that it would convey that I was refering to Ro$$y being set for the infamous bruise-free Dreamons, but when that fell through, at least he landed at the league's other soft, bruise-free footy rabble - the Purple Daze. Sorry for any lack of clarity.
That's fine DM 8-) I had read it like 'going from one bruise-free footy club to another' (Saints to Docker)
Anyway I don't reckon Barlow, Broughton, Crowley, Mzungu, De Boer, Lower are soft...

Hold your ground :shock:
Dave McNamara
Saintsational Legend
Location: Slotting another one from 94.5m out. Opposition flood? Bring it on...! Keep the faith Saintas!

MCG-Unit wrote:Anyway I don't reckon Barlow, Broughton, Crowley, Mzungu, De Boer, Lower are soft...
Probalby not. I guess I'm refering to the Purple Daze as an organisation as a whole. With the huge supporter base and history drawn from the two proud WAFL Freo clubs, one would have expected a whole lot more.

FWIW my late uncle Harry handed out the inaugual players' jumpers. I suspect he'd be quite disappointed in what that mob have offered up since.

But at least they've finally removed the anchors from their necks... :wink:

It's Dave, man. Will you open up? I got the stuff with me! -------Who?
Dave, man. Open up ------------------------------------------ -----Dave???
Yeah, Dave. ---------------------------------------------------------Dave's not here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOiG1hAr ... detailpage
skeptic wrote: Tue 30 Jan 2024 8:07pmCongrats to Dave McNamara - hereby dubbed the KNOWINGEST KNOW IT ALL of Saintsational
:mrgreen: