Piss weak Saints fans......

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Re: Piss weak Saints fans......

One final thing - I think a lot of us agree that the MCG is ok during the day, but not at night.

Opposite to the Dome IMO.

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:One final thing - I think a lot of us agree that the MCG is ok during the day, but not at night.

Opposite to the Dome IMO.

Not even good during the day.

It is a CRICKET ground FFS.

Docklands is a million times better than the MC sh.itheap

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
samuraisaint
Saintsational Legend

Well, hopefully we get a good turnout against the Blues, we turn it on, win well and go on and have a great year. There were signs last week against Hawthorn that we are starting to get a bit of scoring power together.

Your friendly neighbourhood samurai.
saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

The Redeemer wrote:
shut up Dooley you virgin.
your about 5 years late mate.

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
8856brother
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:
The Redeemer wrote:
shut up Dooley you virgin.
your about 5 years late mate.
How is Mrs Palmer :wink:

My first and only reply in this thread

I am obviously a keen and loyal supporter..... But rarely get to the footy.

I would like to go whenever I want....but I have two important little things getting in the way, and of course a job. How dare it be insinuated that supporters are weak as piss for not getting to games.
Without knowing the state of affairs within their lives, how the F*** can any moron make that call.

I love the saints, but My priorities unapologeticly lie with my family...... If I am required to support them ahead of a footy team, the decision is not difficult at all...

bergholt
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:I would like to go whenever I want....but I have two important little things getting in the way, and of course a job. How dare it be insinuated that supporters are weak as piss for not getting to games.
Without knowing the state of affairs within their lives, how the F*** can any moron make that call.
yep. only idiots think they know enough about other people's lives to be able to advise them on what they "should" be doing.

slider
Club Player

lendog heaven wrote:..... Try turning up now & then. Too cold? Getting ready for Masterchef? Only like stadia with a roof? Wtf! Outnumbered embarrassingly by Dawks at our own home game. Weak as piss.
You need to stop abusing yourself like this :shock: