Who the HELL????

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Re: Who the HELL????

There was info last night that he has light burns.

I agree with markp, wait for the facts by all means, but In making jokes, being dismissive, you have already made up your mind.

I also feel sorry for the venom directed towards markintheusa, people mocking him because of what he has dedicated his life to?

You don't need to defend people because they wear the RWB.

I just get so frustrated with the incompetent administration, my fingers get itchy....there is so much they could do differently. I'd love to work there and improve some stuff.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

SainterK wrote: I also feel sorry for the venom directed towards markintheusa, people mocking him because of what he has dedicated his life to?

Good point. BFUSA has a right to a vociferous opinion on something dear to his heart.

Do he have the right (just yet, without all the facts) to demand jail, call it a crime, and tar the whole STKFC with the stupidity ofone person?

Now that, i think is the issue irking some people.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

No, it's that inner football supporter in them that just dismisses anything that they perceive "attacks their club"

We've seen a good example of it with bombers fans and Hird.

It's a good example of what to aspire not to be.

IMO.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

SainterK wrote:No, it's that inner football supporter in them that just dismisses anything that they perceive "attacks their club"

We've seen a good example of it with bombers fans and Hird.

It's a good example of what to aspire not to be.

IMO.

yes, some do of course.

In this case, from the info i have, it sounds like a nothing story of a bunch of braindead footballers, pissed and acting like children.

Huge story. Next story - Mty Cats breath smells like cat food.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Life Long Saint
Saintsational Legend

SainterK wrote:I also feel sorry for the venom directed towards markintheusa, people mocking him because of what he has dedicated his life to?
I don't!
It was flaunted like it made him some kind of expert on the precise details of what happened yesterday. It doesn't and what he has dedicated his life to, whilst admirable, is totally irrelevant in this instance.
There is no evidence of discrimination in what has been reported about this case.

Labelling a prank as a crime and calling for jail time is the most extreme view I've seen on this topic. He should be, and was, called to account on that claim.
I've still yet to see a response as to what the player should go to jail for.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

I could be wrong, but isn't mark the fan who had a massive room full of Americans watching the saints?

Pretty sure the club is dear to his heart.

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

Life Long Saint wrote:
SainterK wrote:I also feel sorry for the venom directed towards markintheusa, people mocking him because of what he has dedicated his life to?
I don't!
It was flaunted like it made him some kind of expert on the precise details of what happened yesterday. It doesn't and what he has dedicated his life to, whilst admirable, is totally irrelevant in this instance.
There is no evidence of discrimination in what has been reported about this case.

Labelling a prank as a crime and calling for jail time is the most extreme view I've seen on this topic. He should be, and was, called to account on that claim.
I've still yet to see a response as to what the player should go to jail for.

Correct on all accounts.

NO IFS OR BUTS HARVS IS KING OF THE AFL
Richter
SS Life Member

joffaboy wrote:
SainterK wrote: I also feel sorry for the venom directed towards markintheusa, people mocking him because of what he has dedicated his life to?

Good point. BFUSA has a right to a vociferous opinion on something dear to his heart.

Do he have the right (just yet, without all the facts) to demand jail, call it a crime, and tar the whole STKFC with the stupidity ofone person?

Just to point out that BFUSA and markintheusa are two different posters.

Markintheusa appears to be going off information from a Herald Sun report that he is reading living half a world away.

Hird... The unflushable one is now... just a turd...
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

The guy reportedly has burns.

It's not hard to establish that it's potentially a crime.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

SainterK wrote:I could be wrong, but isn't mark the fan who had a massive room full of Americans watching the saints?

Yes. So his reaction to label the whole club with something one individual did is even more curious.

What did the coaches, admin, staff and all players bar one do to have the wrath brought down on the whole club?

Lance or James??

#gosaintas
Club Player

This is fantastic. What other club could bring this kind of class to mad Monday. I love it.

Life Long Saint
Saintsational Legend

Still have a way to go to catch this man...

Richter
SS Life Member

SainterK wrote:The guy reportedly has burns.

Which report Sainter K?

From the Herald Sun...
"Physically Blake is ok"
From the Age...
A spokesman from the wrestling company said in a statement that Johnston had sustained no injury
Listen I know that it doesn't fit with lots of people's 'outrage', but let's not make things up.

Hird... The unflushable one is now... just a turd...
mullet
Saintsational Legend

Richter wrote:
SainterK wrote:The guy reportedly has burns.

Which report Sainter K?

From the Herald Sun...
"Physically Blake is ok"
From the Age...
A spokesman from the wrestling company said in a statement that Johnston had sustained no injury
Listen I know that it doesn't fit with lots of people's 'outrage', but let's not make things up.
Just reported on 9 news that he is being treated for burns to the lower back, and is seeking legal advice.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Whilst I understand the comparison to the Bomber supporters the difference there is we all know to a large extent what went on.

With this latest "incident" all we know is that a St Kilda player may have lit the clothing of several persons, including one who may have been a dwarf entertainer.

I'm frustrated as hell that this has come up but I think we need to know a bit more before we finalise our opinions. I know I certainly do.

And in regards to humour, for some of us it's the only think that enables us to keep following the Saints through all these years of failure and all these trials & tribulations. It goes without saying of course that all jokes would be off limits if anyone had've been seriously hurt.

mullet
Saintsational Legend

Life Long Saint wrote:Still have a way to go to catch this man...
I reckon its sad that our only defence is that others are worse.

stevie
Saintsational Legend

Sorry but I can't help it...

Apparently, Tony Buhagiar was a no show at Essendope's Mad Monday yesterday

dals_da_bomb
Club Player

Goodness, the things I miss.

I have read all responses and could take bits a pieces from each post and from things i agree with.

First, drunk, partying or what ever setting someone on fire (even by accident) is not ok.
It could of ended very badly. Burns scar both physically and mentally.

Im frustrated that its 'stkilda again' yet I think i would feel the same if this was just in the paper from a 'random' gathering of 'normal' everyday people. (if it made headlines mind you)
Basically, im not really fazed i guess that its StKilda (me supporting them doesnt mean i support what they do off the field - its not a reflection of me) - its what happened that saddens me.

The Tiger and the Lion may be more powerful, but the Wolf does not perform in the circus.
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
SainterK wrote:I could be wrong, but isn't mark the fan who had a massive room full of Americans watching the saints?

Yes. So his reaction to label the whole club with something one individual did is even more curious.

What did the coaches, admin, staff and all players bar one do to have the wrath brought down on the whole club?
1. The call was made to the saints at lunchtime. You take a call like that, you make sure it's taken seriously. No response came all afternoon, so they then took it to Facebook that evening.

2. Given the club history, you have the players provide an itinerary for the days festivities. Things like little people entertainers are crossed off.

3. You have sober staffers there keeping an eye on things. Before this is mocked, I'm pretty confident clubs would do so.

4. When the entertainers arrive, above mentioned sober staffers pay them and turn them away

5. You release a statement that you're aware of said claims and are investigating accordingly.

4ever_saint
Club Player

Ch7 News just said he has "minor injuries".

dragit
Saintsational Legend

Amazing how "no injuries" can become "minor injuries" overnight.

Any chance they after a payout?

Moorabbin Man
Club Player

Who the f**k cares, have we lost all humor? Next time shoot him out of a cannon. Enjoy your break boys. F**k hasn't this country turned into a nanny state!

chook23
Saintsational Legend

dragit wrote:Amazing how "no injuries" can become "minor injuries" overnight.

Any chance they after a payout?
perhaps a phone call from a firm willing to help..........for a cut.

saint4life
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Richter wrote:
joffaboy wrote:

Just to point out that BFUSA and markintheusa are two different posters.

Markintheusa appears to be going off information from a Herald Sun report that he is reading living half a world away.

Thanks Richter, apologies to BFUSA that i cant read.

Lance or James??

Moorabbin Man
Club Player

maverick wrote:If there are charges to be laid, lay them, otherwise report on something useful instead of filling our news wires with utter tripe
Has anyone on here not been part of end of season footy or cricket trips...
Can't believe the beat up....
Here, here. There is a possibility that we are again going to war on flimsy evidence (Syria) and this nonsense makes the news! The idiotic 24 hour news cycle strikes again.