Armitage

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Re: Armitage

Wow - Armo's leg arousing such passions.

Can see BM and stinger drinking together - birds of a feather

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:P66 . There will never be an occasion where I will share a drink with you? I wouldn't even speak to you? Why would I when you have stalked me with insults and baited for 5 years

I really don't like you, feeling are obviously mutual... Leave it at that...

Spinner, I'd prefer P66 to you.... If you are the bloke I think you are... From memory, I take comfort in that. If your not, and we cross paths... Good luck.

Sadly the humour gene wasnt given to you. I must say i think it is hilarious that someone takes things so seriously on here. We arent even real. Unlike you I would have a drink anytime with you. Weird and worried for your health.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Scollop wrote:BM,

F'ing impossible for a leopard to change its spots. P66 knew for around 6 months that you had him on ignore and yet he kept stalking your posts and constantly baiting. It seems his sole purpose in life is annoying the sh!t out of everyone. Yes Everyone!!

Spinner is different - maliciously condescending and always venomous.

Put'em on both on permanent ignore, and when you have to read their tripe, just sledge them and never address them directly.

Queue the bully boy gang's insults...Dragit is online so I assume he'll have a go first

I wouldnt put you on ignore. I love a laugh. Now Stinger could anyone in the world be more pot kettle black than you. The thing I like most is the same people who stick togther. One thing in common. Scollop. BM. Stinger.

whiskers3614
Saintsational Legend

Scollop and Stinger are my allies in the &xck Ross Lyon club.
BM a bit of a waverer, not sure where he fits.
GO SWANNIES!

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

whiskers3614 wrote:Scollop and Stinger are my allies in the &xck Ross Lyon club.
GO SWANNIES!

Wow. Thought you were better than that even if it meant siding with people who have common sense.

whiskers3614
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
whiskers3614 wrote:Scollop and Stinger are my allies in the &xck Ross Lyon club.
GO SWANNIES!

Wow. Thought you were better than that even if it meant siding with people who have common sense.
Love u2 but they're my BESTIES!

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Are you seriously trying to drum up support on an anonymous forum... Does that make you feel good?! Having make believe friends? Mmm... Plugger has more online friends than me... The horror

Guess I'll have to take comfort in my real friends and family?!

BTW
I don't share humour with you either, like drinks, as I wrote... I don't like your kind!

Whiskers
Maverick was asking if Tom Lee had a roll on another thread, why haven't you corrected him... And then put his profession, intelligence and opinion in question?!

Thanks for the advice Stinger

But my aim is to continue to take on these bully arseholes until I get banned.

whiskers3614
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:Are you seriously trying to drum up support on an anonymous forum... Does that make you feel good?! Having make believe friends? Mmm...

BTW
I don't share humour with you either, like drinks, as I wrote... I don't like your kind!

Whiskers
Maverick was asking if Tom Lee had a roll on another thread, why haven't you corrected him... And then put his profession, intelligence and opinion in question?!

I would have picked him up on it had he claimed to be a BAKER!

derby Street
Club Player

BigMart wrote:Are you seriously trying to drum up support on an anonymous forum... Does that make you feel good?! Having make believe friends? Mmm... Plugger has more online friends than me... The horror

BTW

Whiskers

Surely that's an opportunity to great for Mods to let slip - please, please ban Big Mouth / Mart.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:Are you seriously trying to drum up support on an anonymous forum... Does that make you feel good?! Having make believe friends? Mmm... Plugger has more online friends than me... The horror

BTW

Whiskers

No im trying to have fun. Something you have continually failed to grasp the concept of. And the great thing is I also have real friends and family. I never get why you continuously mention that. Might be the old saying. Anyway lets catch up for a drink. I can explain the concept of laughing and smiling to you.

whiskers3614
Saintsational Legend

derby Street wrote:
BigMart wrote:Are you seriously trying to drum up support on an anonymous forum... Does that make you feel good?! Having make be

BTW

Whiskers

Surely that's an opportunity to great for Mods to let slip - please, please ban Big Mouth / Mart.
By the way that's TOO (just to make BM happy) :oops: :oops:

8856brother
Saintsational Legend

If anyone's interested. Just saw an instagram photo on twatter of Armo still in hostpi tonight wishing the boys well.

Anyway, back to the bullshyte now.

Oops

I meant matrix

Apologies Mav

StGoddard18
Club Player

8856brother wrote:If anyone's interested. Just saw an instagram photo on twatter of Armo still in hostpi tonight wishing the boys well.

Anyway, back to the bullshyte now.
I also saw the pic, however correct me if I'm wrong the leg that's in the brace is the one that he hurt against melbourne not the leg he had the laceration on?

Follow me on Twitter @Prestie18
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

MOD PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD NOW!!!!!!

My god, the infantile childish breast beating on this thread is appalling and quite worrisome.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Plugger

I laugh and smile too much

Just don't find you, anything you say or Stan for remotely funny

You're a despicable forum baiter... And a master one at that

Which reminds me of a word that rhymes with anchor?!

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:Plugger

I laugh and smile too much

Just don't find you, anything you say or Stan for remotely funny

You're a despicable forum baiter... And a master one at that

Which reminds me of a word that rhymes with anchor?!

Smile fruit loop smile.

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:P66 . There will never be an occasion where I will share a drink with you? I wouldn't even speak to you? Why would I when you have stalked me with insults and baited for 5 years

I really don't like you, feeling are obviously mutual... Leave it at that...

Spinner, I'd prefer P66 to you.... If you are the bloke I think you are... From memory, I take comfort in that. If your not, and we cross paths... Good luck.

Is that last bit just confusing to me? Or it does not make sense. You take comfort from you memory of me being a good bloke? But if not, and cross paths, good luck?

What memory?

What is this dribble? Is it a threat? Who knows...

I'll give you a chance to make some sense with a follow up post and clean this crap up.

You can't even get a threat right - no wonder you write the rubbish you do on here...

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

F'ing impossible for a leopard to change its spots. P66 knew for around 6 months that you had him on ignore and yet he kept stalking your posts and constantly baiting. It seems his sole purpose in life is annoying the sh!t out of everyone. Yes Everyone!!

Put'em on both on permanent ignore, and when you have to read their tripe, just sledge them and never address them directly.

Queue the bully boy gang's insults...Dragit is online so I assume he'll have a go first

Mmmm venomous. Who knows Scallop but it's probably due to you stupid ideas. Don't take it personally if I attack you views and opinion, it's never the man. You probably feel it more because you consistently put up rubbish.

Yummy.

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:

Put'em on both on permanent ignore, and when you want to read their tripe, just sledge them and never address them directly.

there are only one real bully on here...joffaboy.....been that way as long as i can remember.......plugger66 is just a trolling fool.....and likes playing the clown..ignore him...i do.......don't remember anything ever posted by spinner...so he's never left an impression on me........dragit is just a wannabe big boy warrior of the forum...he fails miserably...ask him who we recruited with the pick 43 we got from gws......bahahahahahahahaha......

You know who I am cleaner boy...

I'm a lawyer.