Suck it up you Lyin buzzard!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Life Long Saint
Saintsational Legend

Re: Suck it up you Lyin buzzard!

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:also its not beyond the relm of possibility that freo could finish in third spot ...
Yes...it is.

Geelong, along with Hawthorn and Sydney, are two games ahead of Freo now with three games to go.

So, firstly, Fremantle need to win all of their games.

Geelong play Carlton, Hawthorn and Brisbane.
It's likely that Geelong lose to Hawthorn (although their games have a funny habit of turning up odd results)...which other game do they lose?
They will win a minimum of two games and stitch up third spot and play Hawthorn at the 'G ..

Life Long Saint
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:I agree Freo will probably play Sydney but it will be at ANZ stadium
Why will it? Not for the crowd.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Life Long Saint wrote:
plugger66 wrote:I agree Freo will probably play Sydney but it will be at ANZ stadium
Why will it? Not for the crowd.

Well unless they can get out of the contract it will be. They havent been able to previously.

Life Long Saint
Saintsational Legend

Maybe that was capacity related. Now the SCG has been redeveloped it won't be an issue.

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

Life Long Saint wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:also its not beyond the relm of possibility that freo could finish in third spot ...
Yes...it is.

Geelong, along with Hawthorn and Sydney, are two games ahead of Freo now with three games to go.

It's likely that Geelong lose to Hawthorn (although their games have a funny habit of turning up odd results)...which other game do they lose?
They will win a minimum of two games and stitch up third spot and play Hawthorn at the 'G ..
Carlton could beat Geelong .... its a long shot but its not beyond all possibilitys ...
also mathmatically if say Freo beat hawthorn and then the Cats also beat hawthorn provided Freo beat Brissy and Port by decent margins they could leap frog Hawthorn to make third spot .....

so right there are two possible ways Freo can finish third ... not saying they will but it is possible and doesnt require anything out of this world to happen ....
as i said i can see Freo being able to do it from four anyway ...

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Life Long Saint wrote:Maybe that was capacity related. Now the SCG has been redeveloped it won't be an issue.

I beleive they still have a contract so it will be an issue. ANZ stadium gives Freo a chance.

Life Long Saint
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
Life Long Saint wrote:
Yes...it is.

Carlton could beat Geelong .... its a long shot but its not beyond all possibilitys ...
also mathmatically if say Freo beat hawthorn and then the Cats also beat hawthorn provided Freo beat Brissy and Port by decent margins they could leap frog Hawthorn to make third spot .....

so right there are two possible ways Freo can finish third ... not saying they will but it is possible and doesnt require anything out of this world to happen ....

stinger
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
Life Long Saint wrote:
Yes...it is.

you a freo supporter these days mate????,,,you seem to tout a lot for them and have taken to riding the white horse and wearing the white hat to defend their,....well....hated coach......strange behaviour from a sane saints dyed in the wool fan.....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
Life Long Saint wrote:
Yes...it is.

you a freo supporter these days mate????,,,you seem to tout a lot for them and have taken to riding the white horse and wearing the white hat to defend their,....well....hated coach......strange behaviour from a sane saints dyed in the wool fan.....
Any Saints fan who has a millisecond of time for Freo ain't a real supporter of us IMO.

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:
stinger wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
Life Long Saint wrote:
Yes...it is.

Any Saints fan who has a millisecond of time for Freo ain't a real supporter of us IMO.

Well im not a Saints supporter and Im guessing we lost at least half our supporters. I could suggest anyone worried about a side RL is coaching enough to bag them at every chance has some issues that need to be attended to but I would never say that.

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

that is laughable honestly to question my support of our team ... anyone who knows me knows the work i do to promote our club and increase support of our club not just in WA but across the country ...
you will be hard pressed to find a more loyal Saints person .... that said i am not delusional nor do i have childish feelings towards former coaches or teams that they now coach ... supporting one thing doesnt mean hating something else .. as far as my so called support of Fremantle i see a lot of St Kilda in the way Fremantle have been recently so i do have a respect for the team that is doing it all to get their first flag .. having seen close up the way freo used to be and seeing the way they are now i gotta respect the work they have done .. freo were a rabble with the whole little brother complex over the eagles , now days they have got their prioritys on getting that flag , the did dirty dealings to get their coach and remove their former coach but hey i would hope our club would be as ruthless when the time was right to get our second flag ... so no i dont support Freo but they do have my respect

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

I must admit, look at the freo team sheet and you'll wonder how they are where they are

gringo
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:that is laughable honestly to question my support of our team ... anyone who knows me knows the work i do to promote our club and increase support of our club not just in WA but across the country ...
you will be hard pressed to find a more loyal Saints person .... that said i am not delusional nor do i have childish feelings towards former coaches or teams that they now coach ... supporting one thing doesnt mean hating something else .. as far as my so called support of Fremantle i see a lot of St Kilda in the way Fremantle have been recently so i do have a respect for the team that is doing it all to get their first flag .. having seen close up the way freo used to be and seeing the way they are now i gotta respect the work they have done .. freo were a rabble with the whole little brother complex over the eagles , now days they have got their prioritys on getting that flag , the did dirty dealings to get their coach and remove their former coach but hey i would hope our club would be as ruthless when the time was right to get our second flag ... so no i dont support Freo but they do have my respect

I have Freo supporter mates and still have a bit of a soft spot for their fans. I agree with Trav they did it dirty and scragger like but they didn't get all James Hird they just stole the best matchday coach in the league when they saw an opportunity. I'm over it now especially now it seems he tanks for every match he plays against us.

stevie
Saintsational Legend

I've had no time for the Shockers since they joined the comp. A history of gumby players, crap colours and song.

It has nothing to do with Lyon being current coach. Lenny could go coach them next year and I would still not like them lol

Bunk_Moreland
SS Life Member

thought I'd bump this so all you Lyon haters can take pleasure in another loss for Freo

You are garbage - Enough said
whiskers3614
Saintsational Legend

Bunk_Moreland wrote:thought I'd bump this so all you Lyon haters can take pleasure in another loss for Freo
Much prefer my gloating post GF :mrgreen:

Bunk_Moreland
SS Life Member

whiskers3614 wrote:
Bunk_Moreland wrote:thought I'd bump this so all you Lyon haters can take pleasure in another loss for Freo

think you might get another chance to gloat, or not.

Freo look like they are on the way to a second a GF.

Lyon made a very good choice by dumping the Saints.

Freo ominous

You are garbage - Enough said
Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

I'm not a Lyon hater, quite the opposite, a lot of respect for him but I must admit I did enjoy the sub plot to the GF last year that was whether RL could win a GF and for the same reason I'm hoping they make it again this year.

If he wins one I would be very happy for him.

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Bunk_Moreland wrote:
whiskers3614 wrote:

think you might get another chance to gloat, or not.

Freo look like they are on the way to a second a GF.

Lyon made a very good choice by dumping the Saints.

Freo ominous
They are and it's a top 4 lottery ain't it?

bizarre how the Cats have such a low percentage yet are second. May they continue to win the closer ones!

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.